gelezo_2

Jun 5, 2020
You have to get a male NPC contact first, preferably several. The best places to gain male contacts is at the Theatre and the Strip Club. If your relationship score is high enough, you'll get the option to invite them to join your gang. Some guys won't accept if they have a good job or are a nerd, sissy, or for other reasons. You need at least 4 gang members to have a functional gang unless you just want to steal and dismantle cars. Gang members who are mechanics or served in the army (soldiers) are very valuable to your gang. Be sure to train, arm, and equip them for best success. Always have your best soldier be the gunman for robberies and assign mechanics to dismantle stolen cars for parts.
If you create a gang yourself. Not through Viorel Hardy. Then he and his friend Bison do not want to join the gang even with a ratio of 200. And when Viorel Hardy offers to beat out money in a hostel, an empty field without text appears.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
If you create a gang yourself. Not through Viorel Hardy. Then he and his friend Bison do not want to join the gang even with a ratio of 200. And when Viorel Hardy offers to beat out money in a hostel, an empty field without text appears.
I already gave you the answer. Things work differently in this game.

"And when Viorel Hardy offers to beat out money in a hostel, an empty field without text appears."
I'm not sure what you are referring to here. Please provide a save game when this occurs.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Really liked the part 2 of the Pool Girl. Nina's probably my favourite NPC atm. Threesome scene was really hot. I like how we didn't have a scene for taking them back to prison. I'd have felt like a rat, kinda like when I take my cat to the vet :LOL:
Really like the changes so the music stops playing when a sex scene starts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noobtrain

fasfdasfas

Jul 2, 2022
I couldn't get the intro music to stop playing, and the command disable_music=1 did nothing, so I just opened up the "In My Head.mp3" and set the volume to zero and overwrote the actual file in Evil2/Evil/Sound because I'm afraid of what would happen if I just deleted it. Anybody else have similar issues with the music?

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
cant seem to get part 2 of pool girl to start, i think i have all the things that i need, but im not entirely sure
also in a different note, i seemed to have done something that makes pregnancies spawn new babies every few days but keep the mothers pregnant, not sure if thats part of the Babies Cheat but yeah.

EDIT: sold my car and updated it for a hyper car, was sure that i had already done that but i guess not, either way the Part 2 message now pops up. issue is solved

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I've got all the requirements to do pool part 2 but it's not triggering. Is there a command to trigger it?
No. Part 2 starts at your mansion at hour 7 or hour 8. The story text may be hidden if you don't have enough space reserved for the main window. There will also be a new option to select. If you are sure that you meet all the requirements, post your save game. A cool car is not a super car or hyper car FYI.

i'm having truble to trigger family story mission, how i do that ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-63-community-project.41582/post-8449464

Reactions: Michael967

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you for the answer but it seems I still can't... Here is the save file.
You need to purchase a super car or hyper car at the motor show downtown. A cool car doesn't meet the requirements.

Reactions: Sihy

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
You need to purchase a super car or hyper car at the motor show downtown. A cool car doesn't meet the requirements.
Now I see... The shop didn't give me the option to upgrade the car, I hat to sell it and then purchase the Super or Hyper. Thank you

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I struggled myself to find the continuation, since I had a gang, but I opened the QSP and realized your gang needs to be either 3 or over 3 big (And I had just 1 dude who doubled as my assassin) and it showed up the next morning. Loved the event! Nice detailing, great mix of text, vids and story and gosh, it's hard to go wrong with the stunning Leah Gotti, but add Nina North and it all goes to 11 =D

Very minor nitpick, in the hospital with Nina it sometimes says Leah in the text when all context implies it should say Nina.

Anyway, great addition! And yeah fun to see a small bit of my handywork show up :)

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I struggled myself to find the continuation, since I had a gang, but I opened the QSP and realized your gang needs to be either 3 or over 3 big (And I had just 1 dude who doubled as my assassin) and it showed up the next morning. Loved the event! Nice detailing, great mix of text, vids and story and gosh, it's hard to go wrong with the stunning Leah Gotti, but add Nina North and it all goes to 11 =D

Very minor nitpick, in the hospital with Nina it sometimes says Leah in the text when all context implies it should say Nina.

Anyway, great addition! And yeah fun to see a small bit of my handywork show up :)
Thank you for your praise! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A gang implies more than one member but I updated the requirements to say 3 or more.

"Very minor nitpick, in the hospital with Nina it sometimes says Leah in the text when all context implies it should say Nina."
I play tested Part 2 over a dozen times and never saw this nor did darkpoenplace who play tested it at least 4 times. I would have to see specific instances because I'm not aware of this ever occurring.

Thank you for your contribution to the game and for your feedback!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

A gang implies more than one member but I updated the requirements to say 3 or more.

"Very minor nitpick, in the hospital with Nina it sometimes says Leah in the text when all context implies it should say Nina."
I play tested Part 2 over a dozen times and never saw this nor did darkpoenplace who play tested it at least 4 times. I would have to see specific instances because I'm not aware of this ever occurring.

1st thanks for all your hard work, may you know its appreciated!

i have an issue with the game as of late!
i have 51 gang elements 20 cops best friends 30 highclass friends 8 wifes and 7 kids 50 slaves 25 drug dealers 105 whores 10 addicted friends including cops 5 university friends and over 12 sex partners
and the latest npc count goes to #1530 it might be more, it takes betewen 1-3 minutes to sleep into the next day!
couldn´t there be a comand to clean the NPC count from all the npc´s who are not on your list?
i assume that might be the issue there are at least 1200 npc´s who are being tracked for no good reason since they are not part of my lists!

i might be wrong, but it could help greatly! you already enable us to skip making friends to avoid this, but the amount of sissy´s one gets at the theater does detract greatly from making that approach even tough its the best way to meet future gang members!

somehow my connections at the strip club are all nerds or sissy,
so unless i use the theater i can not get enough gang members critical mass!

M$hot

May 28, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I said, minor nitpick. Please don't let it take away from the genuine and well deserved praise!

Last edited:

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Like I said, minor nitpick. Please don't let it take away from the genuine and well deserved praise!
Thank you for reporting those mistakes. They 100% should say Nina instead of Leah and I completely missed them through my many playthroughs.

If you find any other issues please feel free to report them.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
1st thanks for all your hard work, may you know its appreciated!

i have an issue with the game as of late!
i have 51 gang elements 20 cops best friends 30 highclass friends 8 wifes and 7 kids 50 slaves 25 drug dealers 105 whores 10 addicted friends including cops 5 university friends and over 12 sex partners
and the latest npc count goes to #1530 it might be more, it takes betewen 1-3 minutes to sleep into the next day!
couldn´t there be a comand to clean the NPC count from all the npc´s who are not on your list?
i assume that might be the issue there are at least 1200 npc´s who are being tracked for no good reason since they are not part of my lists!

i might be wrong, but it could help greatly! you already enable us to skip making friends to avoid this, but the amount of sissy´s one gets at the theater does detract greatly from making that approach even tough its the best way to meet future gang members!

somehow my connections at the strip club are all nerds or sissy,
so unless i use the theater i can not get enough gang members critical mass!
The game wasn't designed around having that many NPCs. The only way to fix this would be to modify the game engine (Infinity QSP Player) and ignore the unwanted NPCs (not saving them in the save games). It can't be done through the QSP. That is beyond the scope for this project.

I looked at the code for male NPC generation at the Theatre and the Strip Club. I made some changes so that 'Sissy' and 'Nerd' are less common. Thank you for mentioning that problem!

I know it doesn't sound appealing but try to keep the number of NPCs to a minimum (300 or less). I rarely go above that amount in my playthroughs. My playthroughs usually end up with 50 whores, 30 slaves, 12 gang members, 4 wives, 12 children, and 200 or less miscellaneous NPCs. My NPC maxgen is rarely above 300. If there are additional areas where you end up deleting unwanted NPCs let me know and I'll take a look.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you for proving me wrong! It is extremely helpful when players report bug details like this! I fixed all of these instances. Facepalm on my end for not seeing this after a dozen playthroughs.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Who i get black girls? i know is something with Mabuta but nothing more. And how i get more reputation? i already have buy the super car and the boat.
You can't get black girls. This was in the game at one time but the content was so thin that it got removed.

A hyper car will give you the most reputation. Other than that earn boxing titles and succeed with your gang.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes