Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
someone can tell me what i miss there to start the family event?

PS: i think my mistress died from drugs and i cant appoint a new one

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
someone can tell me what i miss there to start the family event?

PS: i think my mistress died from drugs and i cant appoint a new one
You need to kidnap a couple more girls while being a taxi driver and then you'll enable the 'Stranded Motorist' event. Once you complete the 'Stranded Motorist' event, the 'Family Trouble' story should be unlocked.

Family Trouble Story.jpg

Last edited:

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
You need to kidnap a couple more girls while being a taxi driver and then you'll enable the 'Stranded Motorist' event. Once you complete the 'Stranded Motorist' event, the 'Family Trouble' story should be unlocked.

View attachment 2305594
ok thx. I did that but obviously not enough :> And yeah i though i had that stranded motorist not gotten yet

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Is there a variable that can be edited to be able to cum more than 12 times per sex session? I've used the cheats already ingame but it randomly ends the session from full energy to exhausted. I've used the QSP Save Editor but there are multiple possible variables listed and wanted to ask if someone knew which one was correct.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Would it be possible to not get booted out of certain menus, like the salon and medical center, when working on a girl? I'd like to customize my girls without having to go back through all the menu choices after each change.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Is there a variable that can be edited to be able to cum more than 12 times per sex session? I've used the cheats already ingame but it randomly ends the session from full energy to exhausted. I've used the QSP Save Editor but there are multiple possible variables listed and wanted to ask if someone knew which one was correct.
Just use the built-in cheats 'Max Energy' and 'Get Horny and Hard'.

Reactions: noobtrain

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Would it be possible to not get booted out of certain menus, like the salon and medical center, when working on a girl? I'd like to customize my girls without having to go back through all the menu choices after each change.
I would love that as well, but unfortunately, the (intim)piercings for example do not show up in the sexdialogs unfortunately and barely in the description.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Means she is a BDSM Dom - at least I think. If she is from a poor family or does not have a job, try to offer her to be a Drug Courier. That will make her to your whore instantly.
Thanks this means I can make her the madam at the Brothel when I buy that.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

I'm approximately 33% of the way done with Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story. Development has been going well overall.

I implemented some of the suggestions from players:
  • Hiring a lawyer to handle your legal issues and legal expenses (now that you are medium sized fish)
  • Not getting booted out of the salon and medical center menus after performing one task
  • Factory earnings overhaul

Factories

The main issue with factories was their scale. Some factories could have up to 10000 employees and the player only had to pay 500,000 caps or less to purchase it. In reality, a factory that size would cost millions and technology factories that size could cost up to a billion.

The scale of factories has been greatly reduced. The player is only able to purchase and run small factories now in Evil 2. Existing factories in save games are scaled down automatically. You can still make a lot once a factory is fully upgraded but even the perfect factory won't generate more than 30,000 caps a day roughly. The base cost of factories has also been greatly increased.

I feel it is much more balanced now but can fine tune it once players experience the next release.

Part 3

Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story takes a different turn than the previous parts. There will be some dark parts with the player being an asshole at times. Part 2 was a "feel good story" with the MC being a knight in shining armor. The MC does have an evil side to him.

The MC will flex his muscles some in Part 3 and not always in a positive way. There will be several twists to the story which you probably won't expect. I don't expect everyone to be happy about Part 3 but it should end well. Most of the story ideas came from skybarbie and I've just enhanced it and added things to it (as well as written it).

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Update

I'm approximately 33% of the way done with Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story. Development has been going well overall.

I implemented some of the suggestions from players:
  • Hiring a lawyer to handle your legal issues and legal expenses (now that you are medium sized fish)
  • Not getting booted out of the salon and medical center menus after performing one task
  • Factory earnings overhaul

Factories

The main issue with factories was their scale. Some factories could have up to 10000 employees and the player only had to pay 500,000 caps or less to purchase it. In reality, a factory that size would cost millions and technology factories that size could cost up to a billion.

The scale of factories has been greatly reduced. The player is only able to purchase and run small factories now in Evil 2. Existing factories in save games are scaled down automatically. You can still make a lot once a factory is fully upgraded but even the perfect factory won't generate more than 30,000 caps a day roughly. The base cost of factories has also been greatly increased.

I feel it is much more balanced now but can fine tune it once players experience the next release.

Part 3

Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story takes a different turn than the previous parts. There will be some dark parts with the player being an asshole at times. Part 2 was a "feel good story" with the MC being a knight in shining armor. The MC does have an evil side to him.

The MC will flex his muscles some in Part 3 and not always in a positive way. There will be several twists to the story which you probably won't expect. I don't expect everyone to be happy about Part 3 but it should end well. Most of the story ideas came from skybarbie and I've just enhanced it and added things to it (as well as written it).
Regarding factories how about you change it so that we first have to buy some land to build a factory on then build the damn thing up from scatch ie first the building then buy the low level equipment and hire the first workers and this should take about 28 days before we would even see the shadow of profit.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
is it intended behavior that i can 'invite her to your home' classmates the second I start the game?
Yes and no. You won't have that option for all classmates, just a few that meet certain requirements. Some girls are sluts and will sleep with you right away. The logic that decides this is fairly complex.

hanshass

May 3, 2017
Yes and no. You won't have that option for all classmates, just a few that meet certain requirements. Some girls are sluts and will sleep with you right away. The logic that decides this is fairly complex.
okay, thanks. was wondering about that. is it intended to apply to virgins as well?

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Can NPC's family members "join" the game? For example older women who have daughters that are 16+ years old?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes