jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
noobtrain I have been thinking about the factory rework. How about you make it so that you don't get any money until you complete the order that way we will be forced to handle a deficit in our factory over a long period, also make it so that in order to get a large profit the order must run over a long time of course we should also be able to run multible orders simultaneously, in addition when we buy the factory it should not be predetermined what type of factory it is.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Regarding factories how about you change it so that we first have to buy some land to build a factory on then build the damn thing up from scatch ie first the building then buy the low level equipment and hire the first workers and this should take about 28 days before we would even see the shadow of profit.
noobtrain I have been thinking about the factory rework. How about you make it so that you don't get any money until you complete the order that way we will be forced to handle a deficit in our factory over a long period, also make it so that in order to get a large profit the order must run over a long time of course we should also be able to run multible orders simultaneously, in addition when we buy the factory it should not be predetermined what type of factory it is.
Thank you for your suggestions but I already completed the factory earnings overhaul. All my time is being spent on part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story.

My intent with factories was just to balance their earnings, not restructure the way they work.

Reactions: Warscared

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you for your suggestions but I already completed the factory earnings overhaul. All my time is being spent on part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story.

My intent with factories was just to balance their earnings, not restructure the way they work.
I agree completely that factories are overpowered in the current version as I have experienced buying a tech factory with 35xx/3600 workers and without equipment and then earn 70k each day from day one at near full capacity and a price/unit above 550 which is ridiculous.

Reactions: noobtrain

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017

I hope that the price of a factory from now on will be what it can earn in at least three months with full staff and that the way you make it more profitable is by upgrading the equipment.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
how long does this game last is there a skip time function where you can start skiping time in terms of years?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
how long does this game last is there a skip time function where you can start skiping time in terms of years?
In-game time, the game can last anywhere from six months to two years. There is a sleep button to end the day but you can't skip weeks, months, or years. There are console commands that will do this but I don't recommend them and won't list them because they can break things in the game.

There is a cheat to age up your children to 16 years old. This only works on children by blood:

family_tester=1

Reactions: skybarbie

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I hope that the next upgrade to the game wll incude a gang rework so that we have to deal with things like money laundering and white collar crime also it would be nice if we can recruit people that e.g are programmers, lawyers, managers and economists to our gang but that they will only perform certain criminal acts.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
the only real option for college right now is that you get to train with the team, i do not believe you get great stats but once you start playing regularly its a nice payout so to speak!
particulary if you apply yourself and go full into your 5th or 6th game you start scoring goals and making 500 cap bonus!

never trully explored the college party thing, but since you have acess to all the girls in your class and nobody else from college its not worth it, you can get better results just talking to them everyday until you break them...

but if you could organize something like the school sports hero and start banging the teachers,
or you needed the parties to open conversation with college girls...
but the bonus from college parties and the fact that there is no block into your coleagues...
so just talk to them everyday and record everything and once in a while go to the library and you get the same relationship bonus that at the party

only college party advantage is to get them drunk that can backfire horribly but might help your corruption path progression!

that i did not knew!
Do you get any benefits for being on the team in regards to the stats: EnergyMax, Muscle & Fat?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

I have reached the 50% mark on completing part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story.

As I've said previously, part 3 will be darker than part 1 & 2. The first half of part 3 will focus on Leah and Nina while the last half has them being side characters instead of the main characters until the end of the story.

Part 3 starts off happy and then it gets darker as the story progresses but will have a happy ending (that is the plan at least). Only the first half has been written.

Part 3 will probably be as long as part 1 & 2 combined.

Part 3 is when the player moves from being a small time crime and drug lord to a medium sized one. There will be a lot of requirements to start part 3.

Planned requirements to start Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story:
  • Complete the 'Pool Girl' story Part 2
  • 1,500,000 caps
  • Mansion
  • Upgraded Farm with new hidden camera system (new upgrade for part 3)
  • Hire a full-time lawyer (new for part 3)
  • Gourmet Chef (already hired for part 2 unless you fired them)
  • Own a super car or hyper car (a cool car doesn't qualify)
  • Boxing - 2000, Martial Arts/Kung Fu - 2000
  • 4 personal bodyguards
  • 20,000 drug doses in your inventory
  • Excellent relationship with Tony
  • Excellent relationship with Mace (Chief of Police)
  • Operate your own gang (8 or more gang members)
  • 20 whores working for you
  • 20 slaves working for you
Since you are a medium level fish now, it is too risky to go out alone in most cases, hence the personal bodyguards. The player is more widely known (reputation) in part 3 (criminal world) and has made a name for himself.

There will be a few game tags/kinks/story events that not all players will welcome:
  • MC drug use (limited)
  • Blackmail
  • Manipulation
  • Dishonesty (stretching the truth or leaving out important details mostly)
  • Being an asshole a few times
  • Messing with people's lives for your own amusement
  • Love interest sharing (immersive and fitting hopefully - only happens twice and is limited)
These won't be made optional so don't ask. This is the story that skybarbie and I want to tell so if you can't tolerate these things then quit the story after Leah and Nina are back in prison (or don't play part 3).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i seem alot of getting people in debted to you, how to you start the lending debt business anyway
Only whores can owe you money currently. You can 'Arrange a Setup' with some girls and trick them into owing you money and then "force/persuade" them into becoming your whore to pay off the debt. Whores can lose drugs which can result in them owing you money. You can also search for debtors and be given jobs by other gangs to find them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
  • Love interest sharing (immersive and fitting hopefully - only happens twice and is limited)
These won't be made optional so don't ask.
Going by how the last few updates were structured I'm guessing ignoring the cuck content is gonna gate you out of future content so I guess I'm out. Good luck with the update Noob.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Going by how the last few updates were structured I'm guessing ignoring the cuck content is gonna gate you out of future content so I guess I'm out. Good luck with the update Noob.
"Good luck with the update Noob."
Thank you!

You shouldn't have so little faith in the developers. Did I list the work "cuck"? Nope. There are plenty of definitions for that word but none of them really fit here. Instead of reading "immersive and fitting hopefully - only happens twice and is limited" you assumed the worst.

The MC isn't being cheated on and isn't portraited as weak. There is some love interest sharing but that is all I will say.

Have fun and good luck to you!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You shouldn't have so little faith in the developers. Did I list the work "cuck"? Nope. There are plenty of definitions for that word but none of them really fit here. Instead of reading "immersive and fitting hopefully - only happens twice and is limited" you assumed the worst.
If someone is sleeping with one of your girls, whether it's swinging, sharing or straight NTR it's cuck content. I guess I'm glad that they aren't cheating, but as someone who doesn't want to see that content at all for any reason or in any context it doesn't really make a difference to me.
It's not a lack of faith in you. You and Skybarbie have made some really fun content, but I'm not interested in playing a cuck and having that content forced would just make me dislike both the MC and the LI involved.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
There will be a few game tags/kinks/story events that not all players will welcome:
  • MC drug use (limited)
  • Blackmail
  • Manipulation
  • Dishonesty (stretching the truth or leaving out important details mostly)
  • Being an asshole a few times
  • Messing with people's lives for your own amusement
Regarding love interest sharing the only red line I have are regarding Phoebe & Anna.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Regarding love interest sharing the only red line I have are regarding Phoebe & Anna.
Agreed. The scenes have already been written and coded. I think it will be less of a negative situation than some players are making it out to be. I don't have plans to produce content after this release so it may be my final farewell. I just came back because skybarbie wanted me to finish the 'Pool Girl' story. The site and moderators really upset skybarbie so skybarbie is taking a long break from the game (don't ask and won't tell). I don't know what skybarbie's plans are for the future.

If players absolutely can be the only one to ever have sex with a love interest for any reason then they should skip part 3. I don't feel like the content is "cucking" but definitions vary widely. Players can be very sensitive about certain tags/content.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes