• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
The game works remarkably well for players. The code has been cleaned up numerous times. Can it still be improved? Yes. There are few bugs left in the game at this point. I personally spent two months fixing bugs and cleaning up the code before I decided to add my own new content to the game. Without redoing the entire base game, it functions well. All the developers who worked on this game worked with the coding style that was already there. Granted, massive improvements have been made to the base game of Evil. Just look at the code for the game 'Evil' and you'll see what I mean!

Cleaning up the game code further is good but it provides few benefits to players. Sure, the save game size could be reduced a bit and the loading times when starting a new day could be improved a bit but players wouldn't be getting any new features out of this.

It is easy to sit back and criticize and say that the code is shit. Yes, QSP is limited and the code could be improved. I'm not offended in any way, just pointing a few things out. Both noobtrain and I have spent a great deal of time fixing bugs and improving the code. I could look at any game code and see ways to improve things.

I encourage anyone who wishes to continue development on this game to focus on new features and new content instead of trying to rewrite the game.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i don't have that menu even tho i updated it
i updated the game from 0.62 to 0.65 but the replay menu didn't show up , can someone help me please :cautious:
I just started a new game using version 0.65 hotfix 5, enabled cheats, and the option was there. Try updating to 0.65 hotfix 5 (attached at the bottom of this post).

You also have to own the farm and the mansion before the option will show. You can use the 'crushboss' cheat to get both if desired.

Verify your version number when you start the game. It should say 0.65 hotfix 5.

version.jpg

skybarbie - You may want to remove the farm and mansion requirements since they will be given automatically anyway if any of the replay options are selected.

Last edited:

farachiya

Jan 16, 2021
I just started a new game using version 0.65 hotfix 5, enabled cheats, and the option was there. Try updating to 0.65 hotfix 5 (attached at the bottom of this post).

You also have to own the farm and the mansion before the option will show. You can use the 'crushboss' cheat to get both if desired.

Verify your version number when you start the game. It should say 0.65 hotfix 5.

View attachment 2713414

skybarbie - You may want to remove the farm and mansion requirements since they will be given automatically anyway if any of the replay options are selected.
it's true i didn't own a farm !! should i buy it ?

Reactions: Warscared

MrBlack_666

Apr 5, 2021
I feel like one of the things that this game is missing is continuity with the event girls. Once you get your event, they stop being unique. Like Vina or Leah or Melissa, once the story ends and you interact with them, they have generic photos and sex scenes like any other generated woman. I think the only 2 characters who have and keep unique scenes and photos are the mom and sister.
Generally great game but have same feeling, generic scenes ruins immersion and not only for event girls. If it will be possibility to make some changes to make more charcters more unique - such a mod coud be great ..

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022

I made a few changes to how the replay feature works so you don't need to own the mansion or farm first (they will be given to you). I also removed the enabling cheats requirement so the feature will always show no matter what. I renamed the feature to 'Play or replay the random events and stories in Evil 2'.

Keep in mind that this will bypass a good portion of grind as the mansion and farm are no longer required to use the feature.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Generally great game but have same feeling, generic scenes ruins immersion and not only for event girls. If it will be possibility to make some changes to make more charcters more unique - such a mod coud be great ..
I agree 100%. Picture and video matching content for all the story girls was one of the next things to be worked on. Due to the lack of player support, both noobtrain and I left the project. The game has no developer currently. I still fix bugs but that won't go on forever.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I realized that my previous complaints about the QSP documentation are due to the fact that the current version of the QSP classic player is 5.8.0 beta 7 but I'm using the 5.7.0 version.

I think that this is the version I got from an earlier download of this game, but I already deleted the archive a while ago and now I'm not sure. And perhaps the included player was updated as well in more recent versions and I just don't know since I only downloaded the updates.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
I am unable to hire an attorney so I can trigger pool girl 3. I believe I have met all of requirements. Can I get some assistance?

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes