Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry for the question, but how can be enabled to show relationship scores on contactlist lines?
(Now I can only see general info on breast, butt, body, beauty score, proffession, and status. And it's really missing for me from the previous versions, knowing at first look which contact's relation needs to improve. (ps. cheat menu is enabled))

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Sorry for the question, but how can be enabled to show relationship scores on contactlist lines?
(Now I can only see general info on breast, butt, body, beauty score, proffession, and status. And it's really missing for me from the previous versions, knowing at first look which contact's relation needs to improve. (ps. cheat menu is enabled))
You have never been given the exact score in the contact lists unless you individually select the NPC. You have a general idea of what their relationship is based on what list they are in. There is also relationship status information on most NPCs: friend, bestfriend, girlfriend, mate, etc.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
You have never been given the exact score in the contact lists unless you individually select the NPC. You have a general idea of what their relationship is based on what list they are in. There is also relationship status information on most NPCs: friend, bestfriend, girlfriend, mate, etc.
Okay, Thx. Then just take this as my suggestion into the cheat mode. I think it should not to be too complicated to add a new column like as the Beauty Score do. And it could be useful, IMO.

Also, I didn't read through the whole thread about this but if I withhold drugs from girls then at the seventh day has no daily report (just skipped). The result (I did with maxed incentive on all of them at 6th day): 1 of the 5 girl has missing, 2 seems to be cured and 2 remained junky. At next (8th) day 1 another is missing, still no report. At next day has a report on that last woman with line '...has been weaned off drugs and is no longer a drug addict, congratulations!'.

Another bitter experience: if one of the not-junky street 'worker' I redirect to sell drugs at slums, she will be automatically junky? (Thats why I tried clean them before. And of course, on dealers the withhold drugs do nothing, as I seen.)

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Okay, Thx. Then just take this as my suggestion into the cheat mode. I think it should not to be too complicated to add a new column like as the Beauty Score do. And it could be useful, IMO.

Also, I didn't read through the whole thread about this but if I withhold drugs from girls then at the seventh day has no daily report (just skipped). The result (I did with maxed incentive on all of them at 6th day): 1 of the 5 girl has missing, 2 seems to be cured and 2 remained junky. At next (8th) day 1 another is missing, still no report. At next day has a report on that last woman with line '...has been weaned off drugs and is no longer a drug addict, congratulations!'.

Another bitter experience: if one of the not-junky street 'worker' I redirect to sell drugs at slums, she will be automatically junky? (Thats why I tried clean them before. And of course, on dealers the withhold drugs do nothing, as I seen.)
There is no developer for the game currently. I'm just fixing bugs if they are valid and reported. Nothing new has been added to the game since the 0.65 release.

You found two different bugs. Part of the code for weaning whores off of drugs broke the 'End of Day Earnings Report'. I'm surprised that no one reported this until now. If the whore leaves the player it breaks the report - Fixed.

The other bug is that the option to wean drug dealers off of drugs wasn't supposed to be possible - Fixed. Drug dealing whores are no longer given this option.

I also found a bug with factories that I fixed during my testing. It's a rare bug but it's fixed now.

The temptation to not use some of the drugs is too much for whore drug dealers so they will always be junkies. This part is working as designed.

Thank you for your feedback and bug reports!

Evil 2 - 0.65 hotfix 4

Copy the file to your '/Evil 2/Evil/' folder, right-click on the file - Extract Here - Overwrite the two existing files

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I'm happy to help you. If developer exist or not I see a lot of development what makes me happy. You guys did a good job on this aging game.

About the drug dealer's temptation I got a different opinion. Clean females with low corruption show a middle finger on drug offers and to become drug courriers, convicted or blackmailed ones can refuse to work as a camgirls. So pick a situation: we found a debtor with relative low corruption or high willingness who normally deny all of the things above. Assigning her to sell drugs instantly force her a trap where no return, she become junky who will be sell drugs forever. So it's a bit senseless for me. Can be like that at street whores who randomly get addicts though the time (I just want point that this mechanics already in game. If the female reach a predefined level she become addict). (Oh, and I just accidentally found the 'clumslut' option. Now I know they can be only junkies with low relation score, right?)

It's a bit related with the previous. The gloryholes now only usable by slaves, exclusively. I don't know what is it behind or it's just a bug? Some 'worker' don't wanna camming because publicity, in past versions they can be assigned to work there alternatively.

Another deficiency for me in the females statistics. I found in the folder structure there is two breastsize exist what never seen in the game. The below A size (dirname '0') and the over E (dirname '7'). Is there any possibility to fix this?
Also some surgery type is useless. The facial modification in most cases only replace the description but does not improve beauty (and a littlebit senseless too). The fat removal modification also appear when the subject fat score is almost minimal but over 20. At last the buttock reduction what is cost a lot and seems do nothing (no description changes, no beauty score, just the spent money for nothing)

TY!

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have encountered a problem in this game when I try to convince this girl to become a drug dealer she accepts but she doesn't become an active dealer.

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I'm happy to help you. If developer exist or not I see a lot of development what makes me happy. You guys did a good job on this aging game.

About the drug dealer's temptation I got a different opinion. Clean females with low corruption show a middle finger on drug offers and to become drug courriers, convicted or blackmailed ones can refuse to work as a camgirls. So pick a situation: we found a debtor with relative low corruption or high willingness who normally deny all of the things above. Assigning her to sell drugs instantly force her a trap where no return, she become junky who will be sell drugs forever. So it's a bit senseless for me. Can be like that at street whores who randomly get addicts though the time (I just want point that this mechanics already in game. If the female reach a predefined level she become addict). (Oh, and I just accidentally found the 'clumslut' option. Now I know they can be only junkies with low relation score, right?)

It's a bit related with the previous. The gloryholes now only usable by slaves, exclusively. I don't know what is it behind or it's just a bug? Some 'worker' don't wanna camming because publicity, in past versions they can be assigned to work there alternatively.

Another deficiency for me in the females statistics. I found in the folder structure there is two breastsize exist what never seen in the game. The below A size (dirname '0') and the over E (dirname '7'). Is there any possibility to fix this?
Also some surgery type is useless. The facial modification in most cases only replace the description but does not improve beauty (and a littlebit senseless too). The fat removal modification also appear when the subject fat score is almost minimal but over 20. At last the buttock reduction what is cost a lot and seems do nothing (no description changes, no beauty score, just the spent money for nothing)

TY!
Thank you for your feedback but there is no one making improvements or changes to the game. I'm only fixing outright bugs.

This has been mentioned in the past but only slaves are willing to degrade themselves day after day at the gloryhole. Whores are more like loyal employees and would refuse.

College students won't be camwhores because the chance of discovery is too high and they would get kicked out of college.

The surgeries could be improved but they are working as designed. We won't comment on things found in the game folders. Some of the pictures and videos aren't used in-game.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I have encountered a problem in this game when I try to convince this girl to become a drug dealer she accepts but she doesn't become an active dealer.
You found yet another bug, congratulations!

Fixed.

Evil 2 - 0.65 hotfix 5

Copy the file to your '/Evil 2/Evil/' folder, right-click on the file - Extract Here - Overwrite the two existing files

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
family cheat commands just dont work straight up and the grinding for family quest is the worst ive ever encountered, kind of disappointing
Hmm, I'm equally disappointed in your post. If you are genuinely looking for assistance that isn't the way to get it.

Many of the cheats in the cheat menu don't work for family members/relatives (if this is what you are referring to, not sure). This is to prevent breaking certain story elements. You have to level up family members and relatives the hard way.

The 'Family Trouble' story is late game content but the cheat code to start Part 1 does work and I'll prove it. This cheat code has been working for quite some time.

Family Trouble story in 50 seconds of gameplay (version 0.65 hotfix 5):

View attachment Family Trouble Story in 50 seconds.mp4

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
Hmm, I'm equally disappointed in your post. If you are genuinely looking for assistance that isn't the way to get it.
had to resort to cheating because of the sheer grind, I did the entire story line legit until it came to the college hazing farm event at which point i was getting nowhere after weeks on end going to the strip club trying to befriend the chief.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
had to resort to cheating because of the sheer grind, I did the entire story line legit until it came to the college hazing farm event at which point i was getting nowhere after weeks on end going to the strip club trying to befriend the chief.
There are lots of help and resources for the game if you take the time to read the entire opening post. All of the requirements for all of the events and stories in the game are listed in detail here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-65-community-project.41582/post-8449464

This link is listed in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section of the OP.

A good amount of grind can be avoided by following the 'Beginner's Guide' located here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-65-community-project.41582/post-8976003

This is also listed in the same 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section of the OP.

If players use the tutorial example as a guide (in the Beginner's Guide), some grind can be avoided.

The sandbox portion of the game is the first 3/4 of the game and then the events and stories take place, largely as a reward for succeeding in the game. If players want to get to the events and stories immediately, cheats are available.

Players can customize the amount of grind by using cheats. Up to 90% of the grind in the game is avoidable if desired. This allows players to play the game they'd like to play. If, however, players aren't willing to read anything and utilize information that is already available, then complaints like yours will be posted.

Jun 11, 2020
I disabled the creepy girl scout event before it finished and now the family questline is stuck. Is there a cheat or command I can put in to activate that event's flag? Or force that event to happen despite the disable just to get it done?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I disabled the creepy girl scout event before it finished and now the family questline is stuck. Is there a cheat or command I can put in to activate that event's flag? Or force that event to happen despite the disable just to get it done?
Creepy? I love that event! :LOL:

Disabling an event shouldn't hinder progress on other events if you disabled it properly using the menu option. I guess it's possible but it would be a bug. In most cases it's just one or two requirements that haven't been fully met. Oftentimes players think they meet all the requirements and they really don't. Don't assume that you meet any of the requirements and double check each one.

Aside from that, another way to handle your situation is to use the new 'Replay Events and Stories' feature introduced in version 0.65. Go to the Computer menu in your Secret Office and this feature should be listed. It should allow you to replay that event and even events you haven't seen yet (but are close to meeting the requirements for).

Best of luck to you!

Jun 11, 2020
Creepy? I love that event! :LOL:

Disabling an event shouldn't hinder progress on other events if you disabled it properly using the menu option. I guess it's possible but it would be a bug. In most cases it's just one or two requirements that haven't been fully met. Oftentimes players think they meet all the requirements and they really don't. Don't assume that you meet any of the requirements and double check each one.

Aside from that, another way to handle your situation is to use the new 'Replay Events and Stories' feature introduced in version 0.65. Go to the Computer menu in your Secret Office and this feature should be listed. It should allow you to replay that event and even events you haven't seen yet (but are close to meeting the requirements for).

Best of luck to you!
Hey how do I turn off the cheats? The button to do so has disappeared on my save and earlier saves don't seem to be working properly.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes