noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I cant find girls anywhere except the nudist beach and they ignore me. Also there is no girls in the club, nothing
You have to improve your physical appearance and workout a lot, then you should get better results. You've probably just had bad luck in the club as sometimes I get a series of males with no females at times.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I'm unsure about this requirement, because it seems only counterproductive:
Code:
if pool_girl_count=64 and hour=7 and money[you]>=1700000 and room=2 and total_maid>=4 and car[you]>3 and diller_trust>=90 and cop_friend>=90 and mansion_guard>=8 and farm_guard>=4 and bodyguard[you]>=4 and mansion_chef>0 and mansion_lawyer>0 and farm_surveillance=1 and boxing[you]>=2000 and kungfu[you]>=2000 and narkota[you]>=20000 and total_gangster>7 and ((total_slaves>=20 and total_whores>=20) or slave_whore_check_bypass=1) and babysitter_ad_count>=13:
I needed Kungfu of 1,000 (currently 1024 in my save) to unlock the pool girl story in the first place. From that point, things progressed pretty quickly... so, now the game wants me to go back to the gym for like 4 days before beginning a story that is supposed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've liked the story so far, so well done to noobtrain and the other writers, but this seems like a significant oversight.
I mostly agree with you here. The requirement progression is steep at times. Unfortunately, many of the requirements reflect what is necessary for the next phase of the story to make sense. If you've played through Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story, you'll see why those boxing and martial arts skills were required to be that high.

All of the stories and events will wait for the player until they meet the requirements so they will never miss anything. It isn't a perfect system and isn't without it's flaws. I can understand your point about there being some immersion breaking if you have to grind stats for two weeks until you can continue the story that is suppose to take place the next day. What to do, what to do?

If players are willing to use cheats, all of the requirements can be met fairly easily without having to wait (crushboss cheat, pimp me cheat, etc.). There is also the 'Replay events and stories' feature that was added in version 0.65. That feature would allow you to start the next part of the story without having to wait or grind for it.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I know they're two separate cheat codes but i've asked is it working normally, Cause i want every child will start i they're 16 and if so girls be pregnant once, not multiple times with one creampie.
One creampie, one baby.

Update: See the two posts below. A bug was found that allows multiple children.

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
No to both. That would be a good cheat code though to add in the future (girl only babies). Corrupting your family has to be done manually.

No

You can use this cheat code to force pregnancy on a specific girl (they have to be on the screen):

dynamic $d_impregnate

You still can't get slaves pregnant however.
but why i gpt pregnant from slave/whore i use cheat babies = 1 and put all birth control

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
If players are willing to use cheats, all of the requirements can be met fairly easily without having to wait (crushboss cheat, pimp me cheat, etc.). There is also the 'Replay events and stories' feature that was added in version 0.65. That feature would allow you to start the next part of the story without having to wait or grind for it.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
Yeah, I've been mostly taking a surgical approach to cheating (via the command injector) to avoid skipping past content rather than using crushboss or whatever, but I think you're right to expect that almost all players will cheat to some degree before reaching this point in the story (For my part, I made it to the initial mansion stage mostly-legit, though I did have to cheat like 10,000 moneys in when my character was accused of committing a federal crime during a period of low-liquidity. After that, though, I was somewhat less restrained, though I still preferred to cheat into lines of income generation, like by shortening the equipment-installation time in factories to one day using the command injector, rather than just summoning a gigantic pile of cash).

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I can't remember exactly which format is the most effective, but Kevin Smarts definitely knows, and he would probably help with it. He got a new computer as well, so let him work it on file conversion :D
noobtrain already said webm and that's usually the better option but its not whether its in mp4 or webm that matters, its the codec used in the compression stage. This means a webm or mp4 will be exactly the same size if the same compression is used.
As for mass conversion, that's not as hard as you'd think with targeted replacement on the files while in .txt format and certain programs that can batch convert video files. These programs are not free but we're on a warez site so it shouldn't be an issue finding something. :)
We converted GL from .gif to .mp4 in a mass conversion and apart from a few small teething problems it went pretty smoothly.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
PisakPL
JiaMing

This hotfix should make the two cheat codes work as we've described in recent posts. I found the bug that noobtrain mentioned. Originally, these two cheat codes were just used by us (the developers) for testing purposes.

babies=1
family_tester=1

Original post for reference:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-65-community-project.41582/post-10633634

There are very few games on this site where you'll get fixes this fast from the developers.

Replace the two existing files in the 'Evil' folder with the two new ones in the 7zip archive.

FYI - Females that are already pregnant will remain pregnant and will eventually deliver a baby. This hotfix just fixes the cheat codes from this time forward.

The hotfix can now be found at the bottom of the version 0.65 release post here.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thanks! Just wanted to make sure.

Can we sticky the Hotfix on the OP as well?
Since neither skybarbie or I have control of the OP, it's a pain to get the moderators to do it. Usually the OP is for official releases and those who follow the thread get the patches and hotfixes.

It's a sore point for me as I had ownership of the OP. The player that got all of his posts deleted and got a permanent thread ban tricked one of the moderators into removing me. The moderator then refused to admit that he made a mistake (too much pride I'm guessing) and doubled down on his poor decision. All moderator decisions are final and my appeal went unanswered. skybarbie then applied to get ownership of the OP and was denied. The reasons stated had nothing to do with skybarbie and were unfair. This is why skybarbie took a long break from the game and asked me to do Part 2 and Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story (skybarbie was very upset).

So many injustices happen on this site it's unbelievable.

But enough of that. Have an awesome day and happy gaming! :p

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I haven't reported any links in awhile, but Win (v0.55 Beta - Base Game - Required - 12 GB) - the Mega link is down, the Google Drive one keeps saying "Failed - Forbidden" and I checked my anti-virus stuff, made sure it was all not messing with stuff and tried again.

Uploadhaven kept failing, probably taking too long and timing out.

If Gofile works, I will mention that.

I downloaded 0.59 last night.

0.65, I will try next.

Lot of downloads, but I enjoyed the original. I think it was that one or this one that was abandoned for a bit due to drama or there was a hiatus.

Bit sad to see some transformation stuff gone, but it seems like this will have me busy for awhile.

Reactions: xoxo1001

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I haven't reported any links in awhile, but Win (v0.55 Beta - Base Game - Required - 12 GB) - the Mega link is down, the Google Drive one keeps saying "Failed - Forbidden" and I checked my anti-virus stuff, made sure it was all not messing with stuff and tried again.

Uploadhaven kept failing, probably taking too long and timing out.

If Gofile works, I will mention that.
I can confirm that Mega link is down. However, Google Drive, Uploadhaven, and Gofile all work at the moment of this writing.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Your daily earnings need to be a lot higher. Put lots of whores and slaves to work and have your gang hijack cars and dismantle them for parts (requires a mechanic).
if from shop or factory can get the event or must from whore/Slave and gang

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks, I got it working yesterday.

Doesn't seem to be very many variations in women's pictures, races will change frequently too, asian sounding girls can look asian but then change races or just be whatever.

Haven't seen any Latina or other girls, just Caucasian so far. I will probably recheck the downloads and things.

First download gave me an error of CRC failed: EVIL 2 Evil pic sex poser creampie miss29.jpg when I was unpacking it.

Was just doing a test run to see if it still worked even with that error.

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes