skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer
any idea fix that
one of ex friend go jail , i cant get him out
well i fix that with in the cheat kill him
I'm getting the same thing. I restarted played differently didn't visit the prison just to be careful, and got this bug again somehow.
You aren't using the latest version of the game. It isn't possible to get this error in version 0.65.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
yes I'am playing version 0.65 and yes it is possible

after kill him in prison now video and pictures are missing
That error doesn't exist in version 0.65. Check the opening screen of the game and verify the version number.

If you downloaded version 0.65 Beta earlier from the forum, you must download the official 0.65 full release on the OP.

I also had no problems with killing someone in prison using the kill cheat. You are left with the option to leave.

Please attach a save game when the error is occurring.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Why there is no sharing tag for this game, if there is sharing?
Request to have it added if you'd like, we don't control the OP. We have to put in a request to the moderators to get any change made.

There are only three instances of this happening in the game and it is done in a unique way, all in Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story. The player has to play through 7 events and 2 stories first, otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
Yes. They are two separate cheat codes.

babies=1 will cause lots of babies to pop out. Lots of girls will mysteriously get pregnant with your child.

family_tester=1 will do several things - age up the new babies to 16 years old automatically and remove the limits on the number of activities you can do with Phoebe and Anna daily.

Both of these cheat code are mainly used for testing purposes. To disable them, just change their value to 0.
I know they're two separate cheat codes but i've asked is it working normally, Cause i want every child will start i they're 16 and if so girls be pregnant once, not multiple times with one creampie.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I'm unsure about this requirement, because it seems only counterproductive:
Code:
if pool_girl_count=64 and hour=7 and money[you]>=1700000 and room=2 and total_maid>=4 and car[you]>3 and diller_trust>=90 and cop_friend>=90 and mansion_guard>=8 and farm_guard>=4 and bodyguard[you]>=4 and mansion_chef>0 and mansion_lawyer>0 and farm_surveillance=1 and boxing[you]>=2000 and kungfu[you]>=2000 and narkota[you]>=20000 and total_gangster>7 and ((total_slaves>=20 and total_whores>=20) or slave_whore_check_bypass=1) and babysitter_ad_count>=13:
I needed Kungfu of 1,000 (currently 1024 in my save) to unlock the pool girl story in the first place. From that point, things progressed pretty quickly... so, now the game wants me to go back to the gym for like 4 days before beginning a story that is supposed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've liked the story so far, so well done to noobtrain and the other writers, but this seems like a significant oversight.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
So i just started playing this again after a several month break. I deleted the old files of the game and started it a new again. After downloading the game again and following the instructions im getting missing files in the family trouble story line. Knowing that some times you need to exit and re-enter the game since things randomly stopped working, I do that. Still getting missing files for family trouble story tho. Are these thing truly missing still? was seeing this happened back when part 2 was released.

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
I cant find girls anywhere except the nudist beach and they ignore me. Also there is no girls in the club, nothing

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
There is anyway to make npc only birth girl
is any code for corrupt family ,
No to both. That would be a good cheat code though to add in the future (girl only babies). Corrupting your family has to be done manually.

If Npc on birth control. is possible preg mc child if i use cheat babies = 1
No

You can use this cheat code to force pregnancy on a specific girl (they have to be on the screen):

dynamic $d_impregnate

You still can't get slaves pregnant however.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
So i just started playing this again after a several month break. I deleted the old files of the game and started it a new again. After downloading the game again and following the instructions im getting missing files in the family trouble story line. Knowing that some times you need to exit and re-enter the game since things randomly stopped working, I do that. Still getting missing files for family trouble story tho. Are these thing truly missing still? was seeing this happened back when part 2 was released.
You have an installation problem. Reinstall the game and closely follow the instruction under 'Installation' on the OP.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes