jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Excuse me, if I stayed in version 61, which one do I have to download? since 59? or 65?

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Every time I second guess my decision to stop developing on this site friendly and helpful players telling me how wrong I am remind me that I made the right decision. :LOL:
Well, in an effort to be more helpful than the average (and hopefully in a friendly way), there are some UI things that I think could be easily addressed.

First one that comes to mind is in the sex interface (one of the more used interfaces overall)... if you click through the "remove lower body clothing" options and hit it a second time, it brings you to the leave menu option and takes you out of the scene. It's quite annoying. Adding an option similar to the "suck breasts" option ("finger pussy"? "grope ass"? Something should be able to work) with just a couple of still image options would remove that problem.

Thank you for fixing the similar (but worse) issue with accidentally closing the product store, by the way. It's a big improvement. I figured I'd double check before posting about it, but I had been exceptionally careful on this most recent playthrough and so had not encountered the confirmation box.

On another note... it would be nice to see a "skip day" or "sleep now" or similar option somewhere. Having to click "wait until next hour" fifteen times in order to progress to the next day (when waiting for money from your income sources or for your factory's equipment upgrade to be completed) is distinctly not fun. I understand why you wouldn't want it on the main panel in your apartment, but perhaps in the cheat menu somewhere?

Alongside that, it would be nice to see a notification that "You have # crew in prison" in the main status screen, similar to the notification you get when being accused of a federal crime (as well as perhaps adding some color coding to the 'day summary' screen to make it harder to miss their getting arrested, like putting it in bright red rather than just using caps).

Thanks for the hard work on the game. It's a very different experience from any other game on the site, and one of which I'd like to see more.

Sep 29, 2019
On another note... it would be nice to see a "skip day" or "sleep now" or similar option somewhere. Having to click "wait until next hour" fifteen times in order to progress to the next day (when waiting for money from your income sources or for your factory's equipment upgrade to be completed) is distinctly not fun. I understand why you wouldn't want it on the main panel in your apartment, but perhaps in the cheat menu somewhere?
Turn cheats on on the right side behind day and time of the day is a half Moon click on that and you go direct sleep regardless what time is it so you can even jump entire Weeks.

But now for the game can it be the Pregnancy is disable?I play now for houres but not one Woman with i sleep get pregnant and not 1 of my Whore and slaves even they sleep with something like 1000 Guys get ever Pregnant and no the option to put them on the pill is disable

Reactions: jack92783

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Turn cheats on on the right side behind day and time of the day is a half Moon click on that and you go direct sleep regardless what time is it so you can even jump entire Weeks.

But now for the game can it be the Pregnancy is disable?I play now for houres but not one Woman with i sleep get pregnant and not 1 of my Whore and slaves even they sleep with something like 1000 Guys get ever Pregnant and no the option to put them on the pill is disable
The wife can get pregnant, at least, so it's not totally disabled. My guess is that they don't roll the pregnancy dice for every one of the 10 or so encounters per day to save on processing, effectively making only the player fertile.

Thanks for the tip on the moon symbol, btw. I completely missed that.

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
The way the story is done, it is basically essential to the personality of the MC in this game world. No one has complained about it once they've played all the way through it. You won't understand it at all until you play through all the previous events and stories so that it makes sense.
Every time I second guess my decision to stop developing on this site friendly and helpful players telling me how wrong I am remind me that I made the right decision. :LOL:
I think it should be said some more often: Thank you both for the progress you have made to the game!
You have my greatest respect to have the brave to continue the development of such a big sandbox game.
Do as you please, if you want to stop the development and let the community continue with it. You both have done great work, thank you again!
(Great was not only the development but also the support and your patience with complains and questions here)

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I am guessing at this point, with the 0.65 update, Phoebe and Anna are the only two characters with consistent media after you finish their stories?

mc18762020

Jan 17, 2022
Would it be possible to know the exact requirements needed to start your own gang? I did it once in a student playthrough but I am having trouble doing it again. I cheated and increased my rep to max and got a guy's relationship score to 200 but did not see the option to invite him to my gang.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I am guessing at this point, with the 0.65 update, Phoebe and Anna are the only two characters with consistent media after you finish their stories?
Correct.

Ideally, the following characters should have post story activities and matching sex content but the game has no developer right now:

Leah, Nina, Vina, Victoria, and Melissa.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

Pregnancy is rarer in Evil 2 than it is our world but it still does happen uncommonly. Slaves are automatically on birth control and can't get pregnant. They are the only females where the birth control options are disabled (and females under 16 years old). There is a small chance, every time you creampie a girl's pussy that they will get pregnant. Just as a heads up, if you toggle the birth control options on and off, it will terminate an existing pregnancy.

You can use this cheat code in the spectre1viper command injector to guarantee a pregnancy if you creampie their pussy:
babies=1

You can disable it using:
babies=0

The default pregnancy in Evil 2 is 3 months. You can shorten this time by using the following cheat code while having the pregnant female on the screen:

festus_day[npc]=(daystart-rand(88,90))

If you want to age up all the babies to 16 years old, use this cheat code:

family_tester=1

You can disable it using:
family_tester=0

There could be a bug or two with the pregnancy system but we haven't discovered it yet if there are any.

Best of luck to you!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Would it be possible to know the exact requirements needed to start your own gang? I did it once in a student playthrough but I am having trouble doing it again. I cheated and increased my rep to max and got a guy's relationship score to 200 but did not see the option to invite him to my gang.
Requirements to join your gang
  • Male
  • Doesn't have a good job already
  • Isn't a sissy or a nerd
  • Isn't high society
  • Good relationship with them
  • 5000 caps in your pocket or having extra firearms in your inventory

mc18762020

Jan 17, 2022
Requirements to join your gang
  • Male
  • Doesn't have a good job already
  • Isn't a sissy or a nerd
  • Isn't high society
  • Good relationship with them
  • 5000 caps in your pocket or having extra firearms in your inventory
Ok thank you, was missing the final step (5K caps in my pockets)

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
he need to add gay tag to the game .
Why? There is no gay content that I'm aware of. At least not if you are using the latest version 0.65. There is some lesbian content but not gay content.

gay = sex between two males
lesbian = sex between two females

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes