Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 1294611

Overview:

This game is an open world QSP based RPG style game. Much of the inspiration for this game comes from the original game EVIL with similar game mechanics and storylines. It is a lot different than the story based visual novels where your hand is held throughout the game experience. No hand holding is done in this game. All choices are up to you. You carve your own path in this game and you basically build/create your own story.
Note: please read the spoiler as it contains important information about this version of the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-26
Release Date: 2023-04-12
Developer: spectre1viper, jessicajones, noobtrain, skybarbie / (for the original game)
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Genre:

Requirements:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
DOWNLOAD
(Read the 'Requirements' section before downloading!)
(Please read the Game Overview and FAQ before asking questions)

Win (v0.65 - Update only): MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Win (v0.59 - Update only - 4 GB): GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Win (v0.55 Beta - Base Game - Required - 12 GB): GDRIVE - MEGA - -
Others:
TORRENT*

*Compressed versions and torrent downloads are not done by the author. Use at your own risk.
* Note: The torrent listed above does not contain the latest version and additional updates may need to be applied.

View attachment 478626 View attachment 478626 View attachment 478627 View attachment 478660 View attachment 478661 View attachment 478662 View attachment 478663 View attachment 478664 View attachment 478665 View attachment 478666 View attachment 478667 View attachment 902473
how do i play the game once i've extracted it???

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Can you confirm which version the Torrent link is? It claims to be 0.64, but was posted apparently after the 0.55 update in Aug 2020. So, should we apply patches assuming that it is the 0.55 update?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
That's from March, is this still the case? Is sharing unavoidable? Or is it only a thing in the druglord path? I've never played this game.
Read the post of mine that was quoted. Nothing has changed.

At the time of this post, not a single player has complained about the sharing content who actually played through Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story; Not a single player. Several players did complain without playing through it first however. The explanation that I gave is very detailed and another one won't be given.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can you confirm which version the Torrent link is? It claims to be 0.64, but was posted apparently after the 0.55 update in Aug 2020. So, should we apply patches assuming that it is the 0.55 update?
We have nothing to do with the torrent so no idea. It was created by a player and added to the OP by a moderator.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
This is the full game version 0.65

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Everyone can continue the development of the game where or there are some rules ?
If you can code and are willing to put in the work, go for it. I only ask that you be respectful of previous developers work.

The reason I say this is that one player in the past just changed four lines of code (nothing new was added) and wanted to be a developer for the game. The player changed some things that went against the core of the game. It ended up turning into a huge shit storm on this tread (a mini war). After it went on for a while, one player ended up getting all of their posts deleted with a permanent thread ban to this game thread. Please don't ask for details as we don't want to revisit it.

If you want to develop for the game, it should compliment what has already been done. That shows respect for the previous four developers. Two of the previous developers still visit this thread, myself and noobtrain.

You can develop, post your new version in this thread, and then ask the moderators to publish your new version on the OP. As long as you follow the site rules you should be fine.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
You can also right click and "Copy link", then in your chosen torrent client use the add torrent from link option. It should auto fill in the copied link, but if not, Ctrl+V to paste it in and wham, you added the torrent.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Read the post of mine that was quoted.
I did. My questions are not about what you answered beforehand.
At the time of this post, not a single player has complained about the sharing content who actually played through Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story; Not a single player. Several players did complain without playing through it first however.
I was very clear about not having played the game, because of that I don't know if it has multiple paths or if it's a single questline, and that's what I asked. It's just that the game is 20Gb and I would like to know not to play it before such a huge download, no matter how much you try to twist "I don't want my character's interests to be whores" into something unreasonable or abusive - in a game about doing evil things. And it's alright, different tastes and everything but
I feel that it is immersive and fitting to the MC's personality and game world
this is just poor game writing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkpoenplace

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I did. My questions are not about what you answered beforehand.

I was very clear about not having played the game, because of that I don't know if it has multiple paths or if it's a single questline, and that's what I asked. It's just that the game is 20Gb and I would like to know not to play it before such a huge download, no matter how much you try to twist "I don't want my character's interests to be whores" into something unreasonable or abusive - in a game about doing evil things. And it's alright, different tastes and everything but

this is just poor game writing.
So let me get this straight, you've never played the game but it is poor game writing. I'll be scratching my head on that one for a while.

The way the story is done, it is basically essential to the personality of the MC in this game world. No one has complained about it once they've played all the way through it. You won't understand it at all until you play through all the previous events and stories so that it makes sense.

To answer your question, the events and stories in the game are largely kinetic novels with a choice here and there.

Normally, I would agree that these things should be optional with the ability to bypass them, however I disagree in this case. It would damage the story and the MC's personality too much to bypass them.

noobtrain explained it the best way possible without giving out massive spoilers. Those with very possessive personalities should probably skip this game.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So let me get this straight, you've never played the game but it is poor game writing. I'll be scratching my head on that one for a while.
"Something has to be in a bad way, for the sake of the story" = The writer doesn't know how to write it in a better way. Not talking about conflicts, it's not a complicated idea.
And, of course, this is not to say that the game overall is badly written, but this aspect looks like a writing flaw.
Normally, I would agree that these things should be optional with the ability to bypass them, however I disagree in this case. It would damage the story and the MC's personality too much to bypass them.

noobtrain explained it the best way possible without giving out massive spoilers. Those with very possessive personalities should probably skip this game.
I might just play it to see how this aspect is oh so necessary for the story and for the MC's personality.

Edit: I hadn't seen the answer when I wrote the message, and the game being close to a kinetic novel is more of a reason for me to skip it than if it was straight up NTR in every interaction. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes