Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
So far the game looks good.

Usually QSP games are a pain to work with / produce, so it's nice to see one that isn't on hiatus or abandoned that's also long running.

AZjery

Jan 28, 2019
I think there is a small bug.

When I used the cheat code family_tester=1, the mc children are 16 years old, but when we go to the mother page I see that they are still 0 years old.
I don't know if this is my backup or not, I still haven't downloaded the 0.65 hotfix 2, so I'll download the hotfix and check if it is still there.

Edit: After downloading the 0.65 hotfix 2, the bug is still there.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I think there is a small bug.

When I used the cheat code family_tester=1, the mc children are 16 years old, but when we go to the mother page I see that they are still 0 years old.
I don't know if this is my backup or not, I still haven't downloaded the 0.65 hotfix 2, so I'll download the hotfix and check if it is still there.

Edit: After downloading the 0.65 hotfix 2, the bug is still there.
Yes, it's a bug and I've known about it for a while. A bunch of code would have to be redone in order to fix it. If I can come up with an easy way to fix it I'll correct it, otherwise it may not get fixed at this point...

Thank you for reporting it!

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
The madam of my brothel kinda died from an overdose... and I can't seem to appoint a new one without unappointing her. Is there any solution for this?

• Sad
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The madam of my brothel kinda died from an overdose... and I can't seem to appoint a new one without unappointing her. Is there any solution for this?
This was fixed in an earlier release. Does it still happen if you sleep and start a new day?

Make sure you are using version 0.65. You can see the version number on the opening screen of the game.

Reactions: skybarbie

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Im wondering outside of the babies cheat, which i feel is way to high of an increase is there any other way to increase fertility rates.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
You have an installation problem. Reinstall the game and closely follow the instruction under 'Installation' on the OP.
wanted to recap it after several times of doing this and getting same result the only fix I found was puttting everything into both then removing everything but the family content from main.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Im wondering outside of the babies cheat, which i feel is way to high of an increase is there any other way to increase fertility rates.
No.

wanted to recap it after several times of doing this and getting same result the only fix I found was puttting everything into both then removing everything but the family content from main.
You were obviously doing something wrong. None of the many other players who installed the game used your method and their game worked great. The installation instructions, if followed completely, will result in 100% success 100% of the time, period (assuming none of the three downloads are corrupted).

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
Is there anyway i can train my hitmen to kill mabuta? cause when i sent victor(the 10lv mil teacher) to kill him, he got captured and killed

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes