noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
GUYS I GOT A PROBLEM!
yes one of them is my balls do not produce enough sperm to cover 1 bitch in 1 session 2 times over with my cum!
But this one is one of a more practical sort of problem! i am unable to dimension my windows properly!
so had a few accidents and now i can only play turning on and objects off!
and no somehow i can not find a work around it so i can not get a way to re dimension my objects windows!
is there a fix for that? i don´t know perhaps a lock windows feature or a default windows setup?
cause i am always forgetting to take my meds (i mean testosterone and steroids) which is cramping up my play style
i am at over 249 bitches fucked and 489 millions in the bank
(and yes i pay my factory workers 12 caps a day,
i am not a merciless capitalist, i´m just evil2)!

Also one of the features i asked for has not been implemented yet!
i want a virgin storyline where you seduce a virgin
lick her pussy and finger fuck her into exhaustion where her corruption levels and hornyness are off the charts!
and then you persuade her to sell her virginity to the highest bidder for 250.000 caps at least!
so basically its a edging thing, you get her to suck your dick and remove all her dominance and lower her willpower to 40!
always without fucking her pussy hass or carving out her throat!
ballmax[you] used to be maxed at 100. The max is now 150 (added by assertiveless I believe). The more girls you fuck the higher ballmax[you] goes. The minimum ballmax[you] is 80 with a max of 150. FYI, a ballmax of 150 is super human (cumming 15 times per day). Even the most fit guys in their prime can't cum much more than 7 times per day IRL.

Add that feature yourself! No one is getting paid to work on this game, it's 100% volunteer. Thank you for your humor though!

I'm considering adding a few things that skybarbie left unfinished at the end of 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' but not much more.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Warscared

Try deleting the 'qspgui.cfg' file in your Evil 2 folder. If that doesn't work try using mine. It goes in the base Evil 2 folder which has the 'qspgui.exe' file in it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
12 hours and 30 bug fixes later I'm finally able to bring ONE new character into the game lol. I hit every bug imaginable. It should have been a one hour job... The joke's on me apparently. o_O:rolleyes::p
Should we expect active development from the devs/dev in the future or is it pretty much bug fixes and maintenance until the end of time?

• Sad
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Should we expect active development from the devs/dev in the future or is it pretty much bug fixes and maintenance until the end of time?
I'm adding a few things that were left unfinished at the end of the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story/event. It won't be a huge amount of content but something is better than nothing. I don't have a set timeframe but possibly before Thanksgiving you may get a new short story.

I'm not restarting active development long term. I'm really doing this for myself because I feel like it and for no other reason really. If the community benefits also then awesome.

End of time coming right up...

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
I'm adding a few things that were left unfinished at the end of the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story/event. It won't be a huge amount of content but something is better than nothing. I don't have a set timeframe but possibly before Thanksgiving you may get a new short story.

I'm not restarting active development long term. I'm really doing this for myself because I feel like it and for no other reason really. If the community benefits also then awesome.

End of time coming right up...
Understandable

Also "End of time coming right up..." could you clarify that please?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
GUYS I GOT A PROBLEM!
yes one of them is my balls do not produce enough sperm to cover 1 bitch in 1 session 2 times over with my cum!
Have you tried eating vitamins and masturbating less? It is quite normal not to get erection after you cum for few hours...

• Haha
Reactions: Buraki2

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

The new story is coming along great and I will soon hand it off to darkpoenplace for proofreading. The story will roughly be the same length as the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story.

The new version will mostly contain the following:
  • Numerous bug fixes
  • Leah and Sasha being a part of your gang (mostly all the code to add them, no added story)
  • Anal fuck date with Sasha (the bulk and main part of the update and story)

In order to make this update work smoothly, players will need to replay the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story as the ending has been heavily edited (mostly stuff "under the hood" which you won't see in-game). I also added elements to your story and Sasha's story that was missing (since Sasha's NPC record hadn't been created by skybarbie).

Replaying the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story now won't help since you don't have the new code yet. Once you have the new version then you'll need to play through that story again. You won't be able to access the new story without doing this.

The release may or may not make it by Thanksgiving. I'm not trying to rush through the story and I don't want darkpoenplace to rush either. If it doesn't make it by Thanksgiving it will be an early Christmas present. It should be a fun story and fit in well with the rest of the game.

Have fun until release day!

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Update

The new story is coming along great and I will soon hand it off to darkpoenplace for proofreading. The story will roughly be the same length as the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story.

The new version will mostly contain the following:
  • Numerous bug fixes
  • Leah and Sasha being a part of your gang (mostly all the code to add them, no added story)
  • Anal fuck date with Sasha (the bulk and main part of the update and story)

In order to make this update work smoothly, players will need to replay the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story as the ending has been heavily edited (mostly stuff "under the hood" which you won't see in-game). I also added elements to your story and Sasha's story that was missing (since Sasha's NPC record hadn't been created by skybarbie).

Replaying the 'Pool Girl Stories - Leah' story now won't help since you don't have the new code yet. Once you have the new version then you'll need to play through that story again. You won't be able to access the new story without doing this.

The release may or may not make it by Thanksgiving. I'm not trying to rush through the story and I don't want darkpoenplace to rush either. If it doesn't make it by Thanksgiving it will be an early Christmas present. It should be a fun story and fit in well with the rest of the game.

Have fun until release day!
Any addition or fix to the game, large or small, is much appreciated! Thanks for keeping this alive! :D

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I have encountered a bug with the game if you get into the situation where you can pressure a debtor to offer her daughter as a whore for you then that daughter is only zero years old. see attached saves.
Fixed! Thank you!

Reactions: malpha92

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
I can see the "community developer" is still active on this project , why does it shows abandoned though, i really like this game and hope it continue to grow.

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
Hi All
I recently back to check this game, Its awesome progress
my last version is 6.5

can i upgrade to 6.8 straightaway?
or i need tp download 6.7 and 6.6

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi All
I recently back to check this game, Its awesome progress
my last version is 6.5

can i upgrade to 6.8 straightaway?
or i need tp download 6.7 and 6.6
If you already have version 6.5, you only need to download version 6.8 hotfix 2.

There are some problems with player and NPC story generation with that version that should be fixed in the upcoming release (this week hopefully).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

Progress is going well on the next release. darkpoenplace should be finishing up his proofreading sometime this week, then I'll go through it a few more times. I've been making lots of bug fixes and playtesting the game. I want to do a full playthrough before I release the update which will take a substantial amount of time. I've made so many changes that some serious testing is needed.

I'm setting a soft release date of November 29. That should give me sufficient time to get a full playthrough in. I'll be releasing it as a beta since I'm sure I've introduced new bugs. The game will be in beta for a month and then I'll probably release the full version in late December, early January. After that I'll most likely be done developing for the game for quite some time (again).

I felt inspired to write and add another story so the community benefits. I'm not concerned if anyone plays it really as I had a fun time developing it so I'm already satisfied and am not in need of anyone's approval.

Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully you'll have a new version to play with on the 29th of this month.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes