noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I probably won't release build 5 until this weekend, however, if players want to play with build 4 they are welcome to.

You'll see a new option when interacting with a female NPC:

"Give all of your girls a super expensive gift from the heart (maxes relationship - 1,000 caps per girl)"

You can make this automatic (once per week) with the following console command:
weekly_max_female_relations=1

You'll also have food choices if you don't live in the mansion.

The 'Make Virgin' cheat now fixes the NPC's story.

Installation:
Replace the two existing files with the two from the .7z archive.

Update your save game (run this console command twice):
gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3'

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
thank you, then I'll probably wait for more femdom content before downloading.
Funny you should mention that. Roughly a year ago I asked moderators to remove the 'female domination' tag off of the game because there wasn't very much of it. They told me if there was any at all, even one scene, that they wouldn't remove it. I asked for it to be removed due to posts like yours. So here we are...

There are roughly half a dozen femdom scenes in the game but they only make up less than 1% of the game by comparison. The 'Stranded Motorist' and 'Mansion College Girl' events have femdom in them. So does the 'Family Trouble' and 'Pool Girl' stories. Not a lot, but it's there...

Reactions: skybarbie

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
It's not free in Europe (atleast on my country, since it varies as even EU isn't a single country and not even nearly as "unified" as US). You need to pay rent for the single or shared apartment, 3-5 euros for government subsidized meals per day (if you want to eat), tons of money for all the coffee and usually around 200 eur per year for the materials... :p

Well, you could also go for Erasmus or other exchange program, where you would get from few hundreds a month to few k's per semester in studying abroad aid and if you choose a very cheap country compared to your homeland, you could technically turn into net income...

By the way what is the difference between College and University? I thought they were practically the same thing.

I know your Highschool is practically the same thing as European Gymnasium/Lyceum but that College has always been kinda hazy for me...
Oh well, I'm mistaken then. Thought I heard it was free in a few countries or at least super cheap compared to what it is in the states at least. Might seem free at that point and I have heard College being used for like community college or for vocational jobs. Where as University was more for offering doctorate degrees and a large student body. So 4+ years rather than the 2 or maybe 4 at a College.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Hello! May I ask what is the name of the music "in my mind" during char creation? I tried to find this particular version but I cannot.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Funny you should mention that. Roughly a year ago I asked moderators to remove the 'female domination' tag off of the game because there wasn't very much of it. They told me if there was any at all, even one scene, that they wouldn't remove it. I asked for it to be removed due to posts like yours. So here we are...

There are roughly half a dozen femdom scenes in the game but they only make up less than 1% of the game by comparison. The 'Stranded Motorist' and 'Mansion College Girl' events have femdom in them. So does the 'Family Trouble' and 'Pool Girl' stories. Not a lot, but it's there...
oh... I see, well, I wish you luck with your game, looks really cool

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
If you downloaded build 4, there was a nasty bug in it that could cause you to be 200+ million caps in debt overnight. Redownload the fixed version.

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Does anyone know how I can import a translation from Qqsp (quest soft player 5) I have qgenes to import it but it always shows code 105 dec; can't load file

malpha92

Dec 25, 2017
Does anyone know how I can import a translation from Qqsp (quest soft player 5) I have qgenes to import it but it always shows code 105 dec; can't load file
I dont think it is possible for this particular game due to the code structure. Every text is hardcoded directly in code execution, a lots of modifications seems to be necessary before a translation file can be imported.
If its question concerning generic QSP Games, maybe you could ask there: Tools for QSP

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
Is there any group sex content besides the police chief? Or will it be added in the future?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes