noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I dont want to read all the changelogs. Is there meanwhile a way to set/adjust the protagonists preferences?
One year ago the answer was "not currently". All the ingame ratings were based on preferences i dont share, for example, i'm not into fat tits and hate free for all sluts, those would get the lowest rating possible from me. So i had to check the lowest ingame ranks to find the girls i really want to see but there are also the really ugly ones. Adjusting the protagonists preferences would be more then nice, it would actually make them useful for those who dont want to become king pimp.
If its meanwhile possible i download it right away, if not, please think about it dear devs, you grant us complete freedom over our pathes and choices, then we need the basic freedom about our preferences as well ^^
No, sorry. I'm only developing for the game until the end of the month (until 0.69 beta is out of beta) and then it will be abandoned again unless another developer takes over. The beauty calculation is based on what the majority view as attractive. It wouldn't be a huge amount of work to add these preferences. Something to think about for sure...

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
how is it possible that a girl has casual sex with 8 guys or more and i (mc) take all her virginities????
I will need a lot of details about this since it shouldn't happen if she wasn't a virgin when you first had sex with her. A save game from before you having sex with her would be helpful.

Make sure you install the 0.69 beta build 3 here.

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Seems there is a checker missing - the woman is a prostitute butnot yet one of mine - she refused me just a bit ago - I raised the relationship further but I can already appoint her to free use , even she has not agreed to be my whore.

Reactions: noobtrain
Jul 29, 2018
How much work would it be to make videos/images to be displayed just based on the folder they are in, instead of being coded specifically by file name?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Seems there is a checker missing - the woman is a prostitute butnot yet one of mine - she refused me just a bit ago - I raised the relationship further but I can already appoint her to free use , even she has not agreed to be my whore.
There is a bug on the free-use. Only your whores should have that option. Fixed. Thank you!

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
How much work would it be to make videos/images to be displayed just based on the folder they are in, instead of being coded specifically by file name?
It would most likely require a change to the QSP engine. I don't believe this is possible normally in QGen (QSP Editor). If it is possible without an engine modification, then I'm unaware of how to accomplish it.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
It would most likely require a change to the QSP engine. I don't believe this is possible normally in QGen (QSP Editor). If it is possible without an engine modification, then I'm unaware of how to accomplish it.
Granted this was in Awesomium and a while ago so I may be misremembering, but I seem to recall that Avenger managed to spread a conditional? Where depending on what time you enter a location, the game chooses a different file. And it's not like it's saved as 'Outside_Dark' iirc, seemed to have set what defines 'dark' elsewhere, and the file is called something like 'outside_*'. But then you'd have to dig through the Son Of A Bitch QSP. I know it happens to the backyard and the park at least where the clock determines if its light out, but I don't seem to remember it being hardcoded.

Idk, maybe worth trying? If you could essentially tell the game what defines 'anal' so when you enter 'anal' it triggers and plays 'anal_*.webp' or whatever. That way at least you could have all the sex acts in 1 folder. Idk, no idea if that'd work or if that's even a way to the solution they're looking for. Thanks for un-abandoning this game again btw. I've been eyeing doing something more substantial for Evil 2 but real life keeps getting in my way. But if you drop it again (which is totally fair) I may take a swing at at least adding some new content.

• Thinking Face

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Is there a way (maybe by console) to change the food you eat?
I remember that in earlier versions (long ago) you could set up which kind of food you eat and later this part was removed in total, but in 0.69 you slowly rot away (teeth and skin) because of the food.

Expenses & Earnings - Summary
Food's literal shit, fat and carbohydrates spoils the skin and rot the teeth.
You pay for your apartment 3.

This becomes a problem (mostly it feels wrong, it is not game breaking) after a while since you can't fix your rotten teeth.
"average mouth with ordinary lips, smooth rotten teeth, ordinary ears."
It drops your beautyvalue, so no beauty 100 greek god anymore.

I know that you can fix your teeth with the console but that has to be done every few weeks and i would like a permanent solution.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
This is a shot in the dark, but every time I try to start playing, the game crashes and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas. The following occur with both 0_65 and 0_69: The game opens fine and I get through character creation just fine, but when I click Start on the character creation screen, the game hangs up for a few seconds and then crashes to desktop. These crashes are not generating any crash reports or I would attach them here.

I am running Windows 10 with all the latest upgrades on a PC. The machine is several years old but still has orders of magnitude more available resources than a QSP game requires. I run Girl Life, Fem Life, and Clean Slate on this machine with no tech problems of note (the occasional blank screen in GL, but that's because of the code rather than anything on my end).

FWIW I ran an older version of Evil 2 on this machine maybe...two years ago? Then everything worked great.

I appreciate any ideas anyone can toss at me. Thanks.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
This is a shot in the dark, but every time I try to start playing, the game crashes and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas. The following occur with both 0_65 and 0_69: The game opens fine and I get through character creation just fine, but when I click Start on the character creation screen, the game hangs up for a few seconds and then crashes to desktop. These crashes are not generating any crash reports or I would attach them here.

I am running Windows 10 with all the latest upgrades on a PC. The machine is several years old but still has orders of magnitude more available resources than a QSP game requires. I run Girl Life, Fem Life, and Clean Slate on this machine with no tech problems of note (the occasional blank screen in GL, but that's because of the code rather than anything on my end).

FWIW I ran an older version of Evil 2 on this machine maybe...two years ago? Then everything worked great.

I appreciate any ideas anyone can toss at me. Thanks.
The game is stupid picky with the QSP player. Are you certain you are using the QSP player that's included in the game folder and not the ones from GL/FL/CS?

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
The game is stupid picky with the QSP player. Are you certain you are using the QSP player that's included in the game folder and not the ones from GL/FL/CS?
Indeed, only clicking that one. I know many QSP games demand a specific version of the game so I always use the one packaged with it.

ETA: Never mind, it just started after I did the exact same things when it crashed. Maybe some other program I was running interfered with it? I dunno.

Last edited:
Reactions: xoxo1001

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Lol, no. Community colleges aren't free in the states. They can be cheaper but still have to pay quite a bit in loans. Same goes for Universities, it's very high price to go to college here unless you have a rich family to pay for it all. In Europe, I hear it's free for most of their higher education so maybe you got them confused?
It's not free in Europe (atleast on my country, since it varies as even EU isn't a single country and not even nearly as "unified" as US). You need to pay rent for the single or shared apartment, 3-5 euros for government subsidized meals per day (if you want to eat), tons of money for all the coffee and usually around 200 eur per year for the materials... :p

Well, you could also go for Erasmus or other exchange program, where you would get from few hundreds a month to few k's per semester in studying abroad aid and if you choose a very cheap country compared to your homeland, you could technically turn into net income...

By the way what is the difference between College and University? I thought they were practically the same thing.

I know your Highschool is practically the same thing as European Gymnasium/Lyceum but that College has always been kinda hazy for me...

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a way (maybe by console) to change the food you eat?
I remember that in earlier versions (long ago) you could set up which kind of food you eat and later this part was removed in total, but in 0.69 you slowly rot away (teeth and skin) because of the food.

Expenses & Earnings - Summary
Food's literal shit, fat and carbohydrates spoils the skin and rot the teeth.
You pay for your apartment 3.

This becomes a problem (mostly it feels wrong, it is not game breaking) after a while since you can't fix your rotten teeth.
"average mouth with ordinary lips, smooth rotten teeth, ordinary ears."
It drops your beautyvalue, so no beauty 100 greek god anymore.

I know that you can fix your teeth with the console but that has to be done every few weeks and i would like a permanent solution.
You can use the following console command:
lvleda=1

I'll add a food option if you aren't living in the mansion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukino

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
You can use the following console command:
lvleda=1

I'll add a food option if you aren't living in the mansion.
I haven't seen one in the mansion either, but i'm not at the point where i can hire a chef, yet. I own just the basic first stage mansion.

Your console command works like a charm, thanks a lot.
(y)

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
By the way what is the difference between College and University? I thought they were practically the same thing.
A college usually only offers undergraduate degrees in most cases (associates and bachelors). A University offers these plus graduate degrees (masters and PhD). There is some wiggle room here but these are the main differences. Universities are usually much larger than colleges and offer a lot more degrees and classes.

Reactions: skybarbie

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
any updates on the femdom content? I can see from pics that there is at least one scene
Depends on what you consider femdom content.
I don't remember any real one, like a domina in leather with a whip using you.
(The game is about you beeing the enslaver, the bad guy, the dominator.)
But there are a few scenes in the storylines that go a bit in the femdom direction.

2 girls riding you (cock and mouth), your mother/sister riding/"raping" you while you sleep (you wake up of course)
Some of the random sex scenes are also slightly femdom looking.
Your sister tries to be dominating in the story, when you have the option to punish her or to accept it and she is quite willfull most of the time but that part of the story is sadly not expanded and it is not really what i would call femdom.

If you just look for girls on top, cowgirl and stuff, there are a lot of scenes for that.
But maybe i forget something.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes