Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Still less media over all than GL was before they reformatted the media and got it down to just a couple of gigs. I remember my image folder for that game being like 15 gb back in the day.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
You can hire an advertiser for your whores at your computer. Also you need to motivate your girls (in all jobs) at least once a week, better twice.
Also, just from my experience, avoid using junkies in any of your jobs, they overdose and die way to fast.
That is also why i don't like drug dens. They do not make that much money for the short time they exist (until the girl dies).
You could make a save at every day end and reload if one dies but that gets on my nerves very fast, so i just avoid junkies as working girls.
So easy to recruit junkies though, you just sell them drugs until they can't afford it, and they're with you.
Non-junkies and you need to do unsavoury stuff like threatening or kidnapping them, or just getting extremely lucky and finding someone who is willing to hoe for you.

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me if it is normal that when unpacking the file (v0.55 Beta - Base Game - Required - 12 GB) I get that 335 files are missing/error?

Sep 29, 2019
Can you please upload update v69 even to Gofile?Its the only one with no download limit and at full speed.Pixel and Mega have the 5gb limit with 6gb you are over it.The other 3 download option are terrible slow to download something or get flaget as Virus.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The MC Schwartz' maybe likened to the core of a paper towel (that means the cardboard not the paper).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
anyone else feeling that the "bathroom" options don't actually work and change to show your preferences?
I'm not sure what you mean. The Female Body Preferences affect the girl's beauty rating based on your selections. They are only transformed to meet your preferences through the use of the 'Pimp that Bitch' cheat in the cheat menu (usually it has to be run 5-8 times before they fully meet your selected preferences). Some newly generated females will be put through the 'Pimp that Bitch' cheat and if you have selected Female Body Preferences, there is a chance that they will meet one or more of your selections.

The main purpose of the 'Female Body Preferences' feature was to allow players to customize what they considered to be beautiful. Every female's beauty score will be adjusted based on your preferences if you utilize this feature. Too many players complained that they didn't like the default beauty calculation. If players don't use this feature then the default beauty calculation will be used (the way it's been for years before this new feature was implemented).

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
is character creation messed up for anyone else? i keep trying to make a tall toned character, but i keep getting at weak skinny character

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean. The Female Body Preferences affect the girl's beauty rating based on your selections. They are only transformed to meet your preferences through the use of the 'Pimp that Bitch' cheat in the cheat menu (usually it has to be run 5-8 times before they fully meet your selected preferences). Some newly generated females will be put through the 'Pimp that Bitch' cheat and if you have selected Female Body Preferences, there is a chance that they will meet one or more of your selections.

The main purpose of the 'Female Body Preferences' feature was to allow players to customize what they considered to be beautiful. Every female's beauty score will be adjusted based on your preferences if you utilize this feature. Too many players complained that they didn't like the default beauty calculation. If players don't use this feature then the default beauty calculation will be used (the way it's been for years before this new feature was implemented).
rather than those image stuff train do you think u can work to boost the crime related activities profit? because it still feels like the legit business factories still way more profitable than any of the crimes stuff.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
is character creation messed up for anyone else? i keep trying to make a tall toned character, but i keep getting at weak skinny character
This could definitely be improved but you can't start off with lots of muscles anymore. Toned will give you more muscles than default but you still have lots of progress to make physically. Doing boxing twice will give you the best fitness starting out.

Reactions: skybarbie

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
rather than those image stuff train do you think u can work to boost the crime related activities profit? because it still feels like the legit business factories still way more profitable than any of the crimes stuff.
True, but the cheapest factory costs 85,000+. You can't earn that much without running lots of illegal businesses. Most of the better factories cost 200,000+. I've seen the best factories go for 300,000 - 500,000. Players can't cash in on factory high profits until they're successful with the illegal businesses. Most players don't play much longer than one year in-game during a playthrough. The longest I've done is two years. A 300,000 cap factory will roughly take a month to pay off (or more as long as cheats aren't used).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can anyone tell me if it is normal that when unpacking the file (v0.55 Beta - Base Game - Required - 12 GB) I get that 335 files are missing/error?
No. It's a corrupted download or you aren't unpacking it with an up-to-date winrar or 7zip.

Reactions: milliteli
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes