Jun 21, 2019
@yoyodyne gave an excellent reply.

Breast size:

tits[npc]=50-260

Ass size is a combination of several stats that affect their weight. Refer to the link yoyodyne provided.

You don't need to know the NPC's ID #. Just get them on the screen and do whatever command you'd like. If you really want to know for some reason, use the following command with the NPC on the screen:

'<<npc>>'

The number will be listed at the bottom of the main window.

You have to own a shotgun and max your relationship with the Chief of Police to start the 'Farm College Hazing' event. Mace will give you some unique info to start the event if you qualify for it when talking with him at the Strip Club.

You have to be a taxi driver a lot and kidnap girls while doing it to start the 'Stranded Motorist' event.

There is a cheat to make a girl thin and small:

dynamic $d_make_tiny

Triggering the 8 Events and 4 Stories in Evil 2
I have Mace at 100 Friendship and the Shotgun, but he never says anything about the farm.(I already fixed it, I had 11 whores instead of 12)

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
This can happen if you're using the 'family_tester=1' cheat. This cheat rapidly reduces pregnancy duration. Use the 'spectre1viper command injector' and set:

family_tester=0

And then test again with females you haven't had sex with yet.
I have just tried that and it didn't work.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
This can happen if you're using the 'family_tester=1' cheat. This cheat rapidly reduces pregnancy duration. Use the 'spectre1viper command injector' and set:

family_tester=0

And then test again with females you haven't had sex with yet.
Hmm i never used that setting before and i'm very sure i did not use that with my current game in the command injector.
Can that somehow be activated by accident?

Edit: so i checked my current save and all test variables are at 0 (babies and family_tester), also the new pregnancy chance setting is at the default value of 10%

1. Yes

1. There are several stories in the game where this is possible with unique NPCs. I don't see the point otherwise. The MC isn't running a charity house.
2 & 3. This already mostly exists with the 'Family' and 'Guests' tab. If they are that special to you, marry them and they'll be placed in the 'Family' tab. Multiple marriages are allowed in Evil 2.
4. This was added by assertiveless in version 0.66. I believe it's a combination of their physical beauty and worn clothing.
I had a problem with marriages in a previous save (0.69 i think) where wifes started to lose stats or more likely revert their stats to the original values over time (corruption, dominance, willpower but also vaginal, oral and anal stats).
Since then i avoid marrying. Maybe i should see if that is still the case.
It might be a combination of some aspects, i married only unique girls that time. The was one i did not marry and that did not have that effect, so i assumed it had to do with marriages.

I think i forgot to mention that here at that time.
I also do not like marriages in game since girlfriends are happy with attention once a week, wifes need attention every day before relationship starts to drop and that stops to be fun pretty fast, so i decided to stick with girlfriends and avoid any marriage.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I have just tried that and it didn't work.
Hmm i never used that setting before and i'm very sure i did not use that with my current game in the command injector.
Can that somehow be activated by accident?

Edit: so i checked my current save and all test variables are at 0 (babies and family_tester), also the new pregnancy chance setting is at the default value of 10%

I had a problem with marriages in a previous save (0.69 i think) where wifes started to lose stats or more likely revert their stats to the original values over time (corruption, dominance, willpower but also vaginal, oral and anal stats).
Since then i avoid marrying. Maybe i should see if that is still the case.
It might be a combination of some aspects, i married only unique girls that time. The was one i did not marry and that did not have that effect, so i assumed it had to do with marriages.

I think i forgot to mention that here at that time.
I also do not like marriages in game since girlfriends are happy with attention once a week, wifes need attention every day before relationship starts to drop and that stops to be fun pretty fast, so i decided to stick with girlfriends and avoid any marriage.
I identified a couple of bugs with pregnancy and will post a hotfix soon. I need to do some testing for these bug fixes. I did a small overhaul and changed the way a few of the pregnancy variables worked. Thank you for the bug reports!

Wives losing stats and relationship points was implemented by assertiveless. I guess he wanted them to be high maintenance (you have to give them constant attention and sex to avoid stat loss). I don't want players to avoid marriage because of this. I disabled this behavior however players can re-enable it with the following console command:

wife_high_maintenance=1

I'm open to ideas but this seems like the simplest solution...

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I identified a couple of bugs with pregnancy and will post a hotfix soon. I need to do some testing for these bug fixes. I did a small overhaul and changed the way a few of the pregnancy variables worked. Thank you for the bug reports!

Wives losing stats and relationship points was implemented by assertiveless. I guess he wanted them to be high maintenance (you have to give them constant attention and sex to avoid stat loss). I don't want players to avoid marriage because of this. I disabled this behavior however players can re-enable it with the following console command:

wife_high_maintenance=1

I'm open to ideas but this seems like the simplest solution...
I can understand the high maintenance idea and it is ok if you have the one and only dreamgirlwife but for harem lovers (like me) the cost-benefit ratio is simply fully negative like that.
I think giving players the choice to enable and disable it is a good (fast) solution.

If there is a place for wishes. A real stripper job for the women working for us would be great, so i can get them to work and still be the only one wo sticks dicks into them.
I like cam girls but way to many women refuse to do that (understandable with the game background story).
The game has masks as outfit items. Maybe giving one to the woman could enable an option where she works as stripper or cam girl and avoid beeing discovered by people she knows. But i don't know how much effort it is to make simple flavour items into items with functionalities like that.
It should also be impossible to take the mask away from her as long as she has that job.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I can understand the high maintenance idea and it is ok if you have the one and only dreamgirlwife but for harem lovers (like me) the cost-benefit ratio is simply fully negative like that.
I think giving players the choice to enable and disable it is a good (fast) solution.

If there is a place for wishes. A real stripper job for the women working for us would be great, so i can get them to work and still be the only one wo sticks dicks into them.
I like cam girls but way to many women refuse to do that (understandable with the game background story).
The game has masks as outfit items. Maybe giving one to the woman could enable an option where she works as stripper or cam girl and avoid beeing discovered by people she knows. But i don't know how much effort it is to make simple flavour items into items with functionalities like that.
It should also be impossible to take the mask away from her as long as she has that job.
I'm not adding features right now (I'm semi-retired) but I love the stripper job idea for whores and slaves! The mask idea has been suggested before but men are a bit different in Evil 2 - no face, no money. Men are a bit more demanding that way in the Evil 2 world. Thank you for your support and suggestions!

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Not sure if it's bug or feature, but after first robbery I noticed that I have been moved from dorm to apartment. Is there any way to go back to dorm?

Edit: Or it might have been because of marriage. Since that happened too.

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Not sure if it's bug or feature, but after first robbery I noticed that I have been moved from dorm to apartment. Is there any way to go back to dorm?

So your new wife dumped the responsibility to pay rent for her apartment on you by forcing you to move in with her.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i've been trying and trying to make a npc skinny with a huge ass and can't quite seem to make it happen lol. also, was woundering if there is any way to change their nipple size, or is that nipple[npc]= ? just messing around with npcs as i play lol

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i've been trying and trying to make a npc skinny with a huge ass and can't quite seem to make it happen lol. also, was woundering if there is any way to change their nipple size, or is that nipple[npc]= ? just messing around with npcs as i play lol
nip[npc]=20-60

Try the following:

fem[npc]=850
build[npc]=700
fat[npc]=50

this command doesn't seem to work
That isn't a command. Ass size is a calculated stat, you cannot change it directly.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

Marriage is the reason we are gathered here today...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Marriage is the reason we are gathered here today...
some of us come from single parents households
so marriage is not always the reason why all of us are gathered here today!
sometimes it was just too much alchool and some drugs
and a wrong swipe at 2 am in the morning... or so i heard!

Reactions: Yukino

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.70 patch 1.4
Changes
  • Performed a small overhaul on the pregnancy system and reassigned a few duplicate variables - numerous bugs fixed​
  • Fixed several instances of the 'babies=1' cheat not setting pregnancy chance to 100%​
  • Made the stat and relationship loss with wives optional and disabled by default. You can re-enable it using 'wife_high_maintenance=1'​
  • Added several new cheats to the cheat menu that were previously reserved for testing purposes (see Notes below)​
  • Added conditions to the new testing cheats so they won't be used on unintentional NPCs​
  • Since a full playthrough takes roughly one year of time in-game, I reduced pregnancy duration to 50-60 days so it doesn't take forever​
  • Fixed a bug with the 'family_tester=1' cheat​
  • Updated the message when a child is aged up to legal age to include their last name and also gender​
  • Using either the 'Crushboss' or 'Pimp Me' cheat will set the 'babies=0' and 'family_tester=0' cheats to 0. Just keep this in mind if you want those cheats to still work after using the 'Crushboss' or 'Pimp Me' cheat. You'll have to set 'babies=1' and/or 'family_tester=1' cheat to 1 if you want to continue using them.​
  • Reversed the Gloryhole and Camwhore earnings nerf by assertiveless​
  • Hopefully fixed the reported 'In prison' bug​
  • Removed the 'Nickname NPC' option for now as it needs quite a bit of work to function correctly​
  • Fixed a bug with blackmailing with sex video that required the girl to not be a vaginal virgin (she has two other holes that qualify)​
  • Fixed a bug with the 'Make Virgin' cheat not clearing all of the pregnancy variables​
  • Finding and talking with girls at the nude beach now takes more time​
  • Improved the logic which determines whether or not a proper/valid sex video has been created during home sex (you must fuck at least one of their three holes for a successful sex tape/video to be created)​
  • Increased the age range of people that you can meet at the theatre (18-45)​
  • Gang members must have all four firearms (handgun, shotgun, automatic, sniper rifle) to start shooting training now so they can become proficient with all firearm types​
  • Added Drug Couriers to the Slums District​
  • Removed the Drug Couriers and Drug Dealer links from 'Your Secret Office'. I know some players may not be happy with this change but it doesn't make sense to have them listed there when they don't live in your mansion (none of your whores and slaves do). It also doesn't make sense to list them in 'Your Secret Office' when none of the other whore and slave jobs are listed there. All whore and slave jobs can now be found in either the 'Red Light District' or the 'Slums District'​
  • Misc bug fixes​
  • Logic improvements​
  • Code cleanup​

Download

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two updated files in the .7z archive.

Existing Save Games

Run this console command twice in the spectre1viper command injector (existing save games only):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'textref' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Notes

New Cheat Menu Options

Make Tiny
Makes the girl short, thin, and with a slender and small lightweight body. It may also affect their beauty score due to the changes.

Big Ass
Gives the girl a large ass with an average to large body but with low bodyfat. It may also affect their beauty score due to the changes.

Take her virginities
I made this cheat mainly for myself. It makes the girl a true virgin and then causes her to lose all three of her virginities to you (vaginal, throat, and ass). I wanted all of her virginities to be taken by me so that is how this cheat came about. There is a lot of code involved in this cheat and it took me quite a while to get it working the way I wanted.

Clean Skin - Natural
This cheat removes all tattoos and piercings from the girl except for ear piercings.

Cure Drug Addiction
Cures drug addiction and the Junky/Addict status from the NPC.

Make Mechanic
Gives a male NPC (usually a gang member) a job as a mechanic. This job is useful for dismantling cars for parts.

Make Locksmith
Gives a male NPC (usually a gang member) a job as a locksmith. This job is useful for hijacking/stealing cars.

Breasts+
Increases a female's breast size by 20 points (range is 30-260). If breast size is reset to a lower number after using this cheat then the body isn't compatible with the larger size (is usually only a problem if breast size goes higher than 218).

Breasts-
Decreases a female's breast size by 20 points (range is 30-260).

Keep in mind that not all cheats will work on all NPC body types. For example you can't give an 80 lbs. (36 kg) tiny girl G cup breasts. The cheats have been heavily tested so if they aren't working for you in a particular case, this is likely the issue. The cheats are also greatly affected by your chosen 'Female Body Preferences'. For example, if you only like tiny lightweight girls, using the 'Big Ass' cheat will lower their beauty score.

Slave & Whore job locations:

Red Light District
* Gloryhole
* Street Whores
* Brothel

Slums District
* Camwhores
* Drug Couriers
* Drug Dealers

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.70 patch 1
Changes
  • Performed a small overhaul on the pregnancy system and reassigned a few duplicate variables - numerous bugs fixed​
  • Fixed several instances of the 'babies=1' cheat from not setting pregnancy to 100%​
  • Made the stat and relationship loss with wives optional and disabled by default. You can re-enable it using 'wife_high_maintenance=1'​
  • Added several new cheats to the cheat menu that were previously reserved for testing purposes​
  • Misc bug fixes​
  • Logic improvements​
  • Code cleanup​
  • (more info later, I ran out of time)​

Installation

Let me know if this fixes your bugs Yukino and jmkarlsson. I don't know what will happen with existing pregnancies but try it with new girls.
I don't see any new options in the Cheat Menu... :unsure:

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.70 patch 1
Changes
  • Fixed several instances of the 'babies=1' cheat from not setting pregnancy to 100%​
  • Added several new cheats to the cheat menu that were previously reserved for testing purposes​
  • Misc bug fixes​
  • Logic improvements​
  • Code cleanup​
  • (more info later, I ran out of time)​

Installation

Let me know if this fixes your bugs Yukino and jmkarlsson. I don't know what will happen with existing pregnancies but try it with new girls.
My preliminary test suggests that the bug has been solved.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes