Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.70 patch 1
Changes
  • Performed a small overhaul on the pregnancy system and reassigned a few duplicate variables - numerous bugs fixed​
  • Fixed several instances of the 'babies=1' cheat from not setting pregnancy to 100%​
  • Made the stat and relationship loss with wives optional and disabled by default. You can re-enable it using 'wife_high_maintenance=1'​
  • Added several new cheats to the cheat menu that were previously reserved for testing purposes​
  • Misc bug fixes​
  • Logic improvements​
  • Code cleanup​
  • (more info later, I ran out of time)​

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two updated files in the .7z archive.

Let me know if this fixes your bugs Yukino and jmkarlsson. I don't know what will happen with existing pregnancies but try it with new girls.
Existing pregnancies are a bit strange but new pregnancies look fine. I haven't played until they were born but the day counter looks correct and the pregnancy chance setting also seems to be fine.
I'll probably start a new game at some point this week and will make more reliable longer tests then.

finnmacha

Jul 20, 2017
Existing Pregnancies are missing, and the descriptions don't reflect it either. If I use the impregnant button, it says she is already pregnant.

Edit: Nevermind, Pregnancy status returned after the second day. Strange.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I've been busy lately and didn't have time to properly update the release post. The pregnancy overhaul changed how half of the pregnancy variables worked so it may take a few days in-game for everything to update. I don't know what will happen with girls that are already pregnant, it may blow chunks.

Existing Save Games

Run this console command twice in the spectre1viper command injector (existing save games only):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'textref' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Yes, the new testing cheats I made available in the cheat menu only show up if an NPC is on the screen. Most of the new cheats only apply to females, although two apply to males - Make Mechanic and Make Locksmith.

***Update***

I added conditions to some of the new cheats so players wouldn't apply them to unqualifying NPCs and potentially mess up their game.
I also added two new cheats 'Breasts+' and 'Breasts-'.

The release post has been updated.

I upped the version to . You'll need to download the new update and re-run the console command on existing save games.

Last edited:

mendelete

Feb 5, 2024
I've been playing the 0.7 version and something strange happened, when i watch the list of whores, there are some of them at the prison, but when i go there, there is noone inside it :(

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I've been playing the 0.7 version and something strange happened, when i watch the list of whores, there are some of them at the prison, but when i go there, there is noone inside it :(
If you're using version 0.70 or newer you should be notified every time one of your whores/slaves/gang members ends up in prison. I believe I fixed this bug in version 0.70 patch 1.1. Please read the post above your own.

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
some of us come from single parents households
so marriage is not always the reason why all of us are gathered here today!
sometimes it was just too much alchool and some drugs
and a wrong swipe at 2 am in the morning... or so i heard!
It's a line from the cult classic in case you missed it. He didn't say that's the reason everyday, just today. It was also an answer to the player's question about what caused him to be kicked out of the dorm - Marriage.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Is there a way to fix the video recording to blackmail?
Sometimes i record them but when i return later i don't have it there...

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a way to fix the video recording to blackmail?
Sometimes i record them but when i return later i don't have it there...
If you use the 'Make Virgin' or 'Take her virginities' cheat it will remove the sex video. If you wish to manually add it, use the following command:

homemade[npc]=1

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
If you use the 'Make Virgin' or 'Take her virginities' cheat it will remove the sex video. If you wish to manually add it, use the following command:

homemade[npc]=1
I haven't used any of the codes, and have tried with several girls, but no option ons most of them, usually i "start recording" even before "undressing", but tried start after, and changed nothing...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I haven't used any of the codes, and have tried with several girls, but no option on most of them, usually i "start recording" even before "undressing", but tried start after, and changed nothing...
I did find one bug where the girl couldn't be a vaginal virgin for the blackmail option to appear. Fixed.

Based on my testing the feature seems to be working well. A few things to keep in mind:

There is code to handle situations where the sex video isn't really a sex video; meaning that you have to engage in sex with her for the sex video to stick. You have to fuck at least one of her holes: vaginal sex, deepthroat, or anal sex
The other sex activities won't count towards a successful sex video. In fact, if you don't have sex with her in some way, it won't increase the 'havesex[npc]' variable (it will get reversed after "sex"). The code is intelligent this way and isn't easily fooled.

The moral of the story = fuck her brains out.

You also can't do sex videos or blackmail the following:

* Your slaves and whores (they're already working for you so there's no point)
* Enemies (they won't agree to sex anyway and even if you could they hate you enough not be susceptible to blackmail)
* Maids (not cool even for gangsters in the Evil 2 world. They are your servants. You don't shit where you eat. Sexual harassment is the best you can do with Maids as well as regular sex)
* Wives (pointless as you're in a loving relationship hopefully)

If you're still having issues with the sex video not working I'll need specific instances of how sex ended.

Last edited:

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Haven't played since 0.63. Back then you could pick up older women at the club easily, but now they barely seem to spawn there (which is admittedly more realistic). Where is the best chance to find them?

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
I found an exploit.
Basically it involves going to the beach, pressing approach girl followed by exchange phone number 20 to 30 times, of which 6 or 7 of them turn out to be junkies, who can then make drug dens VERY fast. I dont think this is intentional.

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
Haven't played since 0.63. Back then you could pick up older women at the club easily, but now they barely seem to spawn there (which is admittedly more realistic). Where is the best chance to find them?
Also 90% the bodies apparently changed to toned

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Age range for girls at the nightclub is 16-35. You can find older women sometimes in high society parties/receptions.

I found an exploit.
Basically it involves going to the beach, pressing approach girl followed by exchange phone number 20 to 30 times, of which 6 or 7 of them turn out to be junkies, who can then make drug dens VERY fast. I dont think this is intentional.
Working as designed. Not an exploit IMO. What I probably need to do though is make it take longer to meet new girls so you can't add 20-30 contacts in one day.

Also 90% the bodies apparently changed to toned
Fitness is a big deal in Evil 2. In 'Female Body Preferences' you can try selecting only soft bodies if you don't want fitness babes. I agree that the body type descriptions and categories still need a lot of work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Age range for girls at the nightclub is 16-35. You can find older women sometimes in high society parties/receptions.
Alright, thanks for the answer. I reckon there should be a readily available option to find women in older thirties/forties before socialite stuff, though. Realistically, they're less desirable on average after all. The theatre, maybe?

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Alright, thanks for the answer. I reckon there should be a readily available option to find women in older thirties/forties before socialite stuff, though. Realistically, they're less desirable on average after all. The theatre, maybe?
I increased the maximum age at the theatre to 45 to match high society receptions. Thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: Korder

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

• Fixed a bug with the 'Make Virgin' cheat not clearing all of the pregnancy variables
  • Finding and talking with girls at the nude beach now takes more time
  • Improved the logic which determines whether or not a proper/valid sex video has been created during home sex if you select to create one (you must fuck at least one of her three holes for a successful sex tape/video to be created - Vaginal sex, Deepthroat, or Anal sex)
  • Increased the age range of people that you can meet at the theatre (18-45)
Clicking on the title will take you to the release post.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes