jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Actually this isn't correct. Both your gang searching for the debtor and you personally hacking to find the debtor are both looking for the same debtor. You'll notice that you can't hack the debtors database until you agree to find a debtor for the Armenian gang. Only one debtor can be found at a time this way.
That's wrong since we find 2 different npcs, hacking gets you one you that was requested by armenians and your gang finds extra one. I attached save file for it. Just go into laptop and hack database to find first debtor and then end day to find second one. It's probably because you find debtor twice in one day as far as game is concerned?

Edit: It could be nice to write that babies=1 not only makes 100% pregnancy but also ages children faster. Which makes me wonder if family_tester was mixed up into it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
That's wrong since we find 2 different npcs, hacking gets you one you that was requested by armenians and your gang finds extra one. I attached save file for it. Just go into laptop and hack database to find first debtor and then end day to find second one. It's probably because you find debtor twice in one day as far as game is concerned?

Edit: It could be nice to write that babies=1 not only makes 100% pregnancy but also ages children faster. Which makes me wonder if family_tester was mixed up into it.
The second debtor being created was due to a bug. There are four areas where a debtor can be created and one of those didn't have all the conditions/logic needed. Fixed.

Thank you for all of your bug reports! :D Lots of work for me! :rolleyes:

Redownload patch 2 for the fix. It's been updated.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
A special thank you to assertiveless for the many logic improvements and additions he made in version 0.66! As I was working on version 0.70 bugfixes and patches, I noticed many places with improved formulas and better logic. Some of his formulas are more complex than I could have come up with. I know that I reversed a few of his changes and made some of them optional but overall he made a large contribution to the game so thank you!

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
skybarbie - I really like the portrait pictures you added in version 0.70! You even gave players three different options for the new feature. I personally like the portrait pictures underneath their name even though it causes some data to be off screen (scrolling required). New players may like the default view better as no scrolling is required.

You also cleaned up a good part of the game with lots of fixes and improvements! Thank you for fixing some of my bugs! (y)

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
If you ask your wife to quit job it won't get right age
Age 0 - You asked me to quit my job.
Edit: There is also some inconsistency with armenians debtors, they tell you that someone owes them x credits, but debtors you find seem to have their debt randomized. Maybe change it so they don't tell you how much debtors owe them?
Also if you pressure debtor to make her daughter into whore then it will create new npc with name of ?youngest? daughter but different last name, different age (seems to be always 16) and different debt with no relations to previous family (like having older sister or whatever).

Edit 2: I think that debtor whores are not recorded in statistics unlike other whores/slaves/wives.

Edit 3: One of npcs dom stat keeps resetting to 80 after ending sex. Save attached.
I think once after having sex end by time limit, all of npcs stat got reset (including virginities). I think she didn't ask to stay back then if it makes any difference.
Also if you get martial arts to 4000 for that "legendary fighter" title then it will drop to around 3400 next day making it impossible to maintain.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
If you ask your wife to quit job it won't get right age

Edit: There is also some inconsistency with armenians debtors, they tell you that someone owes them x credits, but debtors you find seem to have their debt randomized. Maybe change it so they don't tell you how much debtors owe them?
Also if you pressure debtor to make her daughter into whore then it will create new npc with name of ?youngest? daughter but different last name, different age (seems to be always 16) and different debt with no relations to previous family (like having older sister or whatever).

Edit 2: I think that debtor whores are not recorded in statistics unlike other whores/slaves/wives.

Edit 3: One of npcs dom stat keeps resetting to 80 after ending sex. Save attached.
I think once after having sex end by time limit, all of npcs stat got reset (including virginities). I think she didn't ask to stay back then if it makes any difference.
Also if you get martial arts to 4000 for that "legendary fighter" title then it will drop to around 3400 next day making it impossible to maintain.
Fixed all your reported debtor bugs except daughter age isn't matched on purpose.

If the NPC is a dom, her dom stat will get reset to 80 after sex. You can slowly wear this down during sex and do more aggressive actions with her but the stat change isn't permanent. This is working as designed.

I won't be able to test sex stuff until the weekend.

Fixed. There are limits to all sports and martial arts stats. You can still get legendary fighter, you just have to balance the stats out between martial arts and wrestling skills (muscles are also factored in).

You'll need to update your save game and let a couple days go by before you retest. Thank you for the bug reports!

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Just notice, but there no option to offer GUY junkies to operate drug den, what is with this gender inequality when it comes to junkies?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It's pretty minor thing, but having sex with someone doesn't always record it in the "tell me about yourself" section. It's weird because sometimes it gets recorded like
Age 20 - You claimed my virgin pussy, butt, for our first time together!
or
Age 17 - We had sex...
Edit: How come that dancing is so much harder to learn than anything else? Also is it used for anything?

Edit 2: The girl that sells cookies will claim you are her second boyfriend if you have sex with her after event.

Edit 3: Girl from mansion burgler event apparently can lose her throat virginity twice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
is there a way to speed up pregnancy and make children grow faster that i am unaware off?

Awesome game so far but also massive so i am kinda overwhelmed by the amount of stuff i can do and should do. So far i am cheating money as i kinda missed where exactly i can sell drugs as tony told me a location but i am to dumb to remember where that was.

Or to old.... your pick. :ROFLMAO:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Just notice, but there no option to offer GUY junkies to operate drug den, what is with this gender inequality when it comes to junkies?
Evil 2 takes place in it's own unique world with similarities to our own. There is no gender equality in this game. There is no wokeness in Evil 2. All whores and slaves are female without exception.

Reactions: skybarbie

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
is there a way to speed up pregnancy and make children grow faster that i am unaware off?

Awesome game so far but also massive so i am kinda overwhelmed by the amount of stuff i can do and should do. So far i am cheating money as i kinda missed where exactly i can sell drugs as tony told me a location but i am to dumb to remember where that was.

Or to old.... your pick. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, use the following command in the 'spectre1viper command injector:

family_tester=1

You have to recruit whores to be drug couriers. Improve your relationship with them (dates and other means) and corrupt them through sex. You can then ask them to be your whore. If you wish to use the cheat menu, use 'Accept Whore Invite' with the girl on the screen.

Read the beginner's guide below:

Beginner's Guide to Evil 2
Triggering the 8 Events and 4 Stories in Evil 2

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yes, use the following command in the 'spectre1viper command injector:

family_tester=1

You have to recruit whores to be drug couriers. Improve your relationship with them (dates and other means) and corrupt them through sex. You can then ask them to be your whore. If you wish to use the cheat menu, use 'Accept Whore Invite' with the girl on the screen.

Read the beginner's guide below:

Beginner's Guide to Evil 2
Triggering the 8 Events and 4 Stories in Evil 2
Oh thank you very much.
If i don't use the family_tester=1 thing will they and me age in a normal fashion or will it take forever? Also won't that break my game if i use it?
To reverse i assume the command is family_tester=0 is that correct?

Thank you again very much for your help (y)

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
It's pretty minor thing, but having sex with someone doesn't always record it in the "tell me about yourself" section. It's weird because sometimes it gets recorded like or

Edit: How come that dancing is so much harder to learn than anything else? Also is it used for anything?

Edit 2: The girl that sells cookies will claim you are her second boyfriend if you have sex with her after event.

Edit 3: Girl from mansion burgler event apparently can lose her throat virginity twice
The first sex encounter is always recorded and when you take one of her virginities. Sex encounter reporting after that isn't always consistent which I'm not too concerned about. Sex events with the unique event and story girls should be recorded. This is mostly working as designed.

Dancing doesn't do much in the game currently.

Cookie girl had vaginal sex once before meeting you so this isn't a bug. If she said she was a vaginal virgin during the story then that would be a bug. Technically, you are her second guy, 1st real boyfriend.

Burglar girl bug won't be fixed. I would have to add too many exceptions in the code to prevent this from occurring which isn't worth the effort IMO.

Thank you for your feedback!

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Cookie girl had vaginal sex once before meeting you so this isn't a bug. If she said she was a vaginal virgin during the story then that would be a bug. Technically, you are her second guy, 1st real boyfriend.
Yeah, it does say you are her first in the story, starting with first orgasm and then deflowering and no mention of prior boyfriends in "tell me about yourself". Which is what always happens even if I run that event through laptop to "start or replay random events".
It's the "Mansion Solicitor", event plays out in a way that it did look to be intended for her to always be a virgin, so it's surprising to learn that opposite was true.
I think she is also only npc missing
At school, I fell in love with x.
part of "tell me about yourself" section.

Edit: She actually mentions it during event that she is virgin. So there is that too.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Yeah, it does say you are her first in the story, starting with first orgasm and then deflowering and no mention of prior boyfriends in "tell me about yourself". Which is what always happens even if I run that event through laptop to "start or replay random events".
It's the "Mansion Solicitor", event plays out in a way that it did look to be intended for her to always be a virgin, so it's surprising to learn that opposite was true.
I think she is also only npc missing part of "tell me about yourself" section.

Edit: She actually mentions it during event that she is virgin. So there is that too.
I read through her story and you are correct. She will be innocent with all three of her virginities intact now. Fixed. Thank you!

If you could test the sex bugs you reported earlier and also the Cookie Girl event I'd appreciate it.

• Start a new game
  • Use this console command: dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start
  • Secret Office
  • Your Computer
  • Start or replay the random events and stories in Evil 2
  • Mansion Solicitor

Check to make sure everything with Asuna Fox looks good after the event.

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I read through her story and you are correct. She will be innocent with all three of her virginities intact now. Fixed. Thank you!

If you could test the sex bugs you reported earlier and also the Cookie Girl event I'd appreciate it.

• Start a new game
  • Use this console command: dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start
  • Secret Office
  • Your Computer
  • Start or replay the random events and stories in Evil 2
  • Mansion Solicitor

Check to make sure everything with Asuna Fox looks good after the event.

Only problem with Asuna is that she is still missing that school part of "tell me about yourself", 2 best friend npcs also have "I quit my job before" before "I was born into", but that is probably fast start thing since I didn't see others with that.
As for that sex bug, it might be easier to find out if I knew what makes them want to stay and what makes them just leave. Because I had it happen again some time ago(before new patch), but that time it was vaginal virginity only as far as I could tell and the only common things I can think so far are them being virgins from nightclub and leaving without option to ask them to stay when time runs out... Oh wait, maybe they were also drunk and horny, at the very least second one was for sure. Problem with it is that when it happens it is a surprise. And with fast start they all just... want to stay over.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Only problem with Asuna is that she is still missing that school part of "tell me about yourself", 2 best friend npcs also have "I quit my job before" before "I was born into", but that is probably fast start thing since I didn't see others with that.

As for that sex bug, it might be easier to find out if I knew what makes them want to stay and what makes them just leave. Because I had it happen again some time ago(before new patch), but that time it was vaginal virginity only as far as I could tell and the only common things I can think so far are them being virgins from nightclub and leaving without option to ask them to stay when time runs out... Oh wait, maybe they were also drunk and horny, at the very least second one was for sure. Problem with it is that when it happens it is a surprise. And with fast start they all just... want to stay over.
What school part are you referring to? NPCs don't graduate from High School until age 17 and then enter college if they qualify.

I may have the quitting job part fixed but I'll have to test it more.

There are lots of factors with why girls stay or leave. One is looks. With the ultra_fast_start cheat you are a good looking guy with good stats so they won't reject you based on looks. There are too many factors to list.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
What school part are you referring to? NPCs don't graduate from High School until age 17 and then enter college if they qualify.
The
At school, I fell in love with Vitalik. I didn't dare to approach him at first. And he didn't notice that I liked him, so I kissed him on the lips. He wanted to have sex with me, but I wasn't ready yet.
That's randomly generated 16 years old npc in nightclub that has that part for comparison and also main reason why Asuna lacking it feels weird.

And That sex bug might be fixed, I am not able to get it so far. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
That's randomly generated 16 years old npc in nightclub that has that part for comparison and also main reason why Asuna lacking it feels weird.

And That sex bug might be fixed, I am not able to get it so far. :)
It's not a guaranteed part of a girl's story. What if they don't fall in love at school? Working as designed.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes