Sep 26, 2017
Running into an error where going to school crashes the game. sav file below

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Running into an error where going to school crashes the game. sav file below

Mega
Are you using version ? I loaded your save game, updated it according to the instructions in the release post, and got no errors after going to school on two different days.

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i´m having an issue, so i wasted a fortune on the class slut...
and now i can only fuck her ass and mouth... seems there is a bug...
when i met her at 1st day of class she was already on her 55th asshole
she had 11 domination and was basically up for anything
when i finally broke in i was her 70th... fuck that bitch is going places... probably std´s clinics!
i had assumed she was a whore but dang... she is a really devoted amateur...
(my character is 96 in beauty so pretty self inserting and extremely relatable and immersing imho!)
so am i fucking a trangender girl or wtf is going on?
i tried both ways... (no not that ffs, get your heads out of the gutter!)
when i said both ways i mean undressing them regularly and undressing them with the single button!
and the pussy is never available... so for 1 week i was like ok... must be her period right?
but except for 1 or 2 lucky shots her pussy is almost never available...

Also isn´t it weird that my character is the most attractive in the game so far?
Possibility #1
assertiveless added in "slutmarys" to the game which preserve their vaginal virginity. If you have cheats enabled, it will list 'Anal only:' on the NPCs screen. If it lists a 1 it means she is a slutmary (technical virgin). Slumarys will only engage in oral and anal sex. You can manually remove this by using the following console command:

slutmary[npc]=0

Possibility #2
assertiveless also added vaginal locks back into the game. This is the more likely scenario. You can either take her to the medical clinic to have it removed or use this console command:

vaglock[npc]=0

If neither of these fix the issue, I'll have to look and see if clothing isn't being properly removed.
and it worked just fine!

• Fixed several bugs with sex stat reporting
  • Fixed several bugs that caused the Mansion Solicitor (cookie girl) to not be a virgin
  • Fixed several story issues with the unique event and story NPCs in the game (Tell me about yourself)
  • Fixed several bugs with the 'Break Slave' and 'Accept Whore Invite' cheats having incorrect sex stat reporting
  • Lowered the player's beauty bonus by 20 points (was 30, now 10)
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup
i got a new issue... i had an issue with the background colour and now its always black or night background and can´t get the "regular colour back"!
whats the regular code to get back the regular background?

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i´m having an issue, so i wasted a fortune on the class slut...
and now i can only fuck her ass and mouth... seems there is a bug...
when i met her at 1st day of class she was already on her 55th asshole
she had 11 domination and was basically up for anything
when i finally broke in i was her 70th... fuck that bitch is going places... probably std´s clinics!
i had assumed she was a whore but dang... she is a really devoted amateur...
(my character is 96 in beauty so pretty self inserting and extremely relatable and immersing imho!)
so am i fucking a trangender girl or wtf is going on?
i tried both ways... (no not that ffs, get your heads out of the gutter!)
when i said both ways i mean undressing them regularly and undressing them with the single button!
and the pussy is never available... so for 1 week i was like ok... must be her period right?
but except for 1 or 2 lucky shots her pussy is almost never available...

Also isn´t it weird that my character is the most attractive in the game so far?
Possibility #1
assertiveless added in "slutmarys" to the game which preserve their vaginal virginity. If you have cheats enabled, it will list 'Anal only:' on the NPCs screen. If it lists a 1 it means she is a slutmary (technical virgin). Slumarys will only engage in oral and anal sex. You can manually remove this by using the following console command:

slutmary[npc]=0

Possibility #2
assertiveless also added vaginal locks back into the game. This is the more likely scenario. You can either take her to the medical clinic to have it removed or use this console command:

vaglock[npc]=0

If neither of these fix the issue, I'll have to look and see if clothing isn't being properly removed.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
i keep getting error while extracting the game, no matter if i download through torrent, mega or any other alternatives , What do i do?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
  • Fixed several bugs with sex stat reporting
  • Fixed several bugs that caused the Mansion Solicitor (cookie girl) to not be a virgin
  • Fixed several story issues with the unique event and story NPCs in the game (Tell me about yourself)
  • Fixed several bugs with the 'Break Slave' and 'Accept Whore Invite' cheats having incorrect sex stat reporting
  • Lowered the player's beauty bonus by 20 points (was 30, now 10)
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Finding an issue with 2.4
Bumping into "Baby Girls" in the disco. Age = 0, cheats won't work on NPC message when I use "Pimp that bitch".

What else do you need to diagnose?
1709070283864.png

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
so question am I able to ask for something added to the game maybe
I'm only fixing bugs but if the request/change/feature you want is super easy to implement then I'll consider it (most are not quick and easy to implement). Some requests go against the theme or lore of the game so those won't be considered regardless.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I'm only fixing bugs but if the request/change/feature you want is super easy to implement then I'll consider it (most are not quick and easy to implement). Some requests go against the theme or lore of the game so those won't be considered regardless.
hmmm it might be semi-difficult I'm not really sure if its more of an addon maybe I'm not really sure how to describe my idea but basically, with the game called evil I feel like it would fit in pretty well so basically what I want is like a breaking and entering kinda so like when your driving or walking around and spot a girl you wanna kidnap you could stalker and find her home and break in to either kidnap rape or steal from her and her family and stuff like that

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
hmmm it might be semi-difficult I'm not really sure if its more of an addon maybe I'm not really sure how to describe my idea but basically, with the game called evil I feel like it would fit in pretty well so basically what I want is like a breaking and entering kinda so like when your driving or walking around and spot a girl you wanna kidnap you could stalker and find her home and break in to either kidnap rape or steal from her and her family and stuff like that
You can already sort of do that with being a taxi driver. Your suggestion would take too much time to implement.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi I have encountered a bug when you ask for the # of a girl at the nightclub then you are listed as having had sex with her once.
Hopefully fixed this bug as well as several bugs that I introduced in recent patches.

Make sure to update your save game.

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes