TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If true, I didn't even realize devs could not really control tags for their own game. I wonder how this site can ensure good accuracy for tags when that is actually pretty important information for potential players.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BTW, I think QSP is a great program for certain types of games and really easy to edit, and I have no tech background. In both my favorite and least favorite game on this site at times (Girl Life), there is almost no content for the type of female PC I want to be, but you can edit it yourself! The program called I think QGen? lets you make changes really quickly. I'm not proficient enough to make entire new scenes (I think this might be possible to learn reasonably well though) yet, but I was able to pretty easily edit over nine existing scenes in only 2-3 hours with new text/pictures to match my desired type of character really quickly. That changed my PC from a nicer girl to a very evil one for those scenes. :)

So I hope this kind of - QSP - game stays because I think good community people over time could make it really good with their own specific contributions on top of the dev work.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
idk which one the buttheads on here chased away the dev but shame on whoever it was....and to anyone who might say shit cuz he left ya deserve the bungie banhammer :mad::mad::mad:
ps specter I hope ya live long n prosper!

Nov 21, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, still needs a lot of work, but an entirely other angle than GirlLife.

A shame that the dev here was alone, that makes it harder to stay motivated.

Also the birthyear of babies is not set, therefor they are a old as the gameyear ;-)
Easy fix, but I guess there is nowhere to commit it to.

Reactions: maddx

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I really enjoyed this game, still needs a lot of work, but an entirely other angle than GirlLife.

A shame that the dev here was alone, that makes it harder to stay motivated.

Also the birthyear of babies is not set, therefor they are a old as the gameyear ;-)
Easy fix, but I guess there is nowhere to commit it to.
I fixed that higher up in the thread along with some other bugfixes, it has a download for a fixed .qsp file.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you interact with anyone in the bar in the black district? I remember in an earlier version of the game that the bartender there would sell girls for $500 but in the latest version there is never an option to do anything there. Do I need to do something first?

Mar 29, 2018
How do you interact with anyone in the bar in the black district? I remember in an earlier version of the game that the bartender there would sell girls for $500 but in the latest version there is never an option to do anything there. Do I need to do something first?
Have whores on the street and Mubata will "offer" you protection. Then you can talk to the bartender.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Already has the abandoned tag? Know spectre sort of disappeared for the holidays but wouldn't be surprised if he popped back in. Other game I work on had a release so haven't done much here myself.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Already has the abandoned tag? Know spectre sort of disappeared for the holidays but wouldn't be surprised if he popped back in. Other game I work on had a release so haven't done much here myself.
Yeah, kind of a shame since I usually ignore games labeled as abandoned, unless I happen to remember them from before when they were still in development.
To be fair, EVIL 2 is a bit of an unwieldy abomination, but it's a glorious abomination with lots of content and potential.

As for the 1-star review, fuck that guy. With a rake. Love how his defense basically boils down to plenty of people online are cunts, so I get to be a cunt too.

Mar 29, 2018
Oh I didn't see that. Nevermind it's dead as a horse.
I sure hope not, I have been testing this since the beginning. I just hope spectre1viper will login again. Sent him a message with just my opinions about this whole mess. If he doesn't come back the community has lost a great contributor, imho.

And for those wondering yes he really spent hours and hours a week for free for us, the community.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I haven't played this game yet, but when there is an EVIL 2 that is unfinished and abandonned, is there an EVIL 1 that is finished and worth playing?

• Haha
Reactions: CrayonTips
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes