MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So I need to clarify something cause the install instructions are kinda unclear to me. Atleast the wording.

Do I extract these:
WinRAR_0pOJ1oLTAF.png

Into here:
explorer_2Wgvis7Nmf.png

Cause If i do that I get no merge or overwrite message. Or do I put them into the Evil folder inside of the Evil 2 folder?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
So I need to clarify something cause the install instructions are kinda unclear to me. Atleast the wording.

Do I extract these:
View attachment 3258080

Into here:
View attachment 3258081

Cause If i do that I get no merge or overwrite message. Or do I put them into the Evil folder inside of the Evil 2 folder?
No.

Both .7z archives contain an 'Evil' folder. That 'Evil' folder will overwrite the existing 'Evil' folder inside the existing 'Evil 2' folder.
You extract the two .7z archives in the 'Evil 2' folder - Extract Here
Extract the three files in order as explained in the 'Installation' instructions.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Do you guys have group content in the game? for ms to participate in group events? and is there a lot of it?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
FYI the torrent on rpdl.net has been up since the end of Nov 2023. Log in, search and you'll find it.

Just saying in case you're struggling with the download.

Also big thanks noobtrain for his work!

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Is it the same version on the torrent? Or do I need to also download the 0.69 update to add to the torrent?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
The game crashes on start for me regardless of what type of start I use (quick, custom, or template)--are there any common errors which I may have missed?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
noobtrain I am in the process of downloading the only compressed version I could find on here, it is ver 0.62. After unzipping it, will the 0.69 update in the OP be all I need to to bring everything up to date?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
noobtrain I am in the process of downloading the only compressed version I could find on here, it is ver 0.62. After unzipping it, will the 0.69 update in the OP be all I need to to bring everything up to date?
Can the full 0.69 update be used on a beta 0.69?

Or does one need to download the whole thing?
Is it the same version on the torrent? Or do I need to also download the 0.69 update to add to the torrent?
Version 0.69 will update any version which is at least version 0.59 or newer.

The torrent hasn't been updated yet so the 0.69 version will have to be downloaded and installed also.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The game crashes on start for me regardless of what type of start I use (quick, custom, or template)--are there any common errors which I may have missed?
As listed in the 'Requirements' section, you have to use the QSP player that comes with the game. No other QSP player will work.

• Angry
Reactions: ttipsigam

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Version 0.69 will update any version which is at least version 0.59 or newer.

The torrent hasn't been updated yet so the 0.69 version will have to be downloaded and installed also.
OK, now just to get a compressed version of the 0.69(Niice) update. That sucker is 6gigs in of itself. I only get 60gig of high speed data per month. Way too many other things for which I need all that bandwidth.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Do you guys have group content in the game? for ms to participate in group events? and is there a lot of it?
There is little group content in the game. You can have threesomes and gangbangs with your gang slut and a threesome with a stripper with the chief of police at the Strip Club. Most of the sex content is focused on BG (boy/girl).

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Wondering why this game is tagged: Futa/Trans when it states in the spoiler:

" Evil 2 is a streamlined and focused version of the original game using a male protagonist only. It does not contain the following features/tags: transgender, gay, transformation, feminization, and female protagonist. If you want or need these features please stick with the original game. They will not be added or considered. The tags for the game are accurate (the game only contains two femdom scenes however). "

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Wondering why this game is tagged: Futa/Trans when it states in the spoiler:

" Evil 2 is a streamlined and focused version of the original game using a male protagonist only. It does not contain the following features/tags: transgender, gay, transformation, feminization, and female protagonist. If you want or need these features please stick with the original game. They will not be added or considered. The tags for the game are accurate (the game only contains two femdom scenes however). "
We don't have access to the OP. Some things are added and/or changed without our knowledge or consent. When that statement was written, the tags were accurate.

I'll put in a request to have it removed however those requests aren't always granted. My last request to have a tag removed was denied.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The Female Body Preferences function doesn't appear in the Bathroom. Can't seem to find it.
Then you aren't using the latest version of the game. Follow the 'Installation' instructions on the OP. Version 0.69 Beta doesn't contain this feature, only the full 0.69 release.

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes