FurFan

May 4, 2017
I really wish I could send my slaves to the brothel/streets without birth control. Would have preferred a warning about that instead of being completely denied. Any chance this could be changed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Evil2-0.69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
To devs: When I found a debtor who was 38y old woman with 3 mixed gender teenage child and I choosen the daughter (as I remember the oldest female child was 17y) as a ransom, the new whore in my list became a 16y teenage guy with female (Lilith) name. (...and the game dropped a popup to report this to you)

Also my assigned cumdump is missing from all list, including the gangscreen too. And holding this slot because cannot assign new.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
To devs: When I found a debtor who was 38y old woman with 3 mixed gender teenage child and I choosen the daughter (as I remember the oldest female child was 17y) as a ransom, the new whore in my list became a 16y teenage guy with female (Lilith) name. (...and the game dropped a popup to report this to you)

Also my assigned cumdump is missing from all list, including the gangscreen too. And holding this slot because cannot assign new.
Update
  • Fixed the debtor bug although the age isn't guaranteed to match (known issue)
  • Couldn't duplicate the gang slut bug however I did add code to help prevent the bug if the gang slut dies for any reason
  • Gang sluts no longer have to be drug addicts (more whores are eligible now)
  • Slaves and whores who engage in daily vaginal sex no longer have the 'Remove from birth control' option. It was being forced anyways in the code so it was pointless to give the option to disable it (birth control).
  • Strippers and prostitutes are automatically on birth control as well
  • Misc small bug fixes
  • Misc small logic improvements

Let a few days go by and see if your gang slut bug has been fixed. If it hasn't, try the following console command:

gang_slut=0

I would go to the police station and check the prison also to make sure she isn't there.

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two updated files in the 7z archive.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I really wish I could send my slaves to the brothel/streets without birth control. Would have preferred a warning about that instead of being completely denied. Any chance this could be changed?
No sorry. There isn't any code to handle pregnant slaves and whores who are having daily vaginal sex. Having sex with a pregnant whore/slave isn't a highly sought after fetish in Evil 2 so it would greatly decrease their clients and money earned. It also doesn't make sense from a business standpoint (besides the pay loss). Slaves are mentally broken and can't properly care for babies/children. Your whores would be constantly pregnant. Who is going to take care of all these fatherless children with an unknown father? Whores aren't slaves that obey your every command. They are more like loyal employees who you have some control over (but not total control). I don't think the whore would agree to be constantly pregnant and popping out babies all the time.

The game isn't geared for this and I'm guessing only 1 in 50 players would be interested in something like this.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Thank you noobtrain for the 0.69 release and hotfix! It looks great!

Would players be interested in portrait pictures added to NPCs in the game? I would probably only add a unique portrait to females with a beauty score of 70 or higher. It doesn't make sense to show a pretty face with an ugly or unattractive female (it wouldn't be immersive).

The player could have a unique picture to match the NPC with but I'd probably only match hair color. Anything beyond that would be too complex. The generic sex system would be unaffected and wouldn't match. There are far too many female NPCs that can be generated in the game to have matching sex content, especially with as many sex categories as there are in Evil 2.

If there's a reasonable amount of interest in this I'm willing to pursue it.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
The game isn't geared for this and I'm guessing only 1 in 50 players would be interested in something like this.
I would not underestimate how big that faction is. Its either a growing fetish or they become more vocal over time. I see pregnancy question being asked in each and every game I follow, with increasing 'militancy'

• Thinking Face

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Let a few days go by and see if your gang slut bug has been fixed. If it hasn't, try the following console command:

gang_slut=0

I would go to the police station and check the prison also to make sure she isn't there.
Not in the police either. She was a junky camgirl, and didn't see in report when she died.
What the gang screen shows: " beautiful Girl. Whore serving your boys."

Maybe I missed to read somewhere but I cannot train my gangmembers to shooting anymore.

If I ask an appoitment from a circle member the appointed member didn't appear on any list. In here it's confusing why not, they didn't find me eigible or my reputation is low? Some information after the event would be good. (Also similar happens when I'm at edge of Tony's trust and he not offer to buy my drugs at his mansion, but he did it on previous day)

Feedbacks:

About nudist beach: It seems above some level/condition no one refuses my approach. So this let farm out the whole city in about few hours (in here I also can get (without any resistance) highly intelligent and/or highly dominant girls with near zero hornyness. If we talk about senses this cant be happen so easily)

About random job assignment: In my starting class I got 4 student who was police officer (this fact limps a little IMO). So if you could and willing to extend job types the 'intern' and 'messenger' could be more fitting for students and are unisex. Also it's hard to find locksmiths. I found 10-12 mechanic before while I found a creepy junky worthless one. So this jobtype is very rare compared to others. Finally I see significant rise on girl's beauty in overall, and I stumble into significantly more stripper or prostitute (btw it's good for the business).

At last: Junkies now accepting to organize drug dens with very low relationship (almost instantly), but wont accepting to be my whores until the normal conditions meet. The expoit here is to offer them to organize a den and after recall them and send them to work on streets instead. Also every junky accept sex for drugs without hesitation. (I didn't inspect if someone accepting this fact (like accepting drugs, sex for drugs, organize den) it lowering they willpower or not. But it possibly should, right?)

P.S.: Sewing vag1na is one of the strangest thing what I runned into in a game...

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I would not underestimate how big that faction is. Its either a growing fetish or they become more vocal over time. I see pregnancy question being asked in each and every game I follow, with increasing 'militancy'
I don't doubt it. Players can still get any other NPC pregnant and have sex with them during their pregnancy. Only slaves and whores who are having daily vaginal sex are excluded.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
A theoretical question: Slaves can't be cumsluts? I think they're will be the best candidates (because they're trained to endure brutal acts) but I can't assign them atm.
Any female NPC can become a cumslut. You're using the wrong term. The proper term is gang slut. Whores are the best candidate since they are still mentally and emotionally intact. You can joke around with them and have more fun. Slaves are mentally broken and do whatever they are told like robots. If you're talking about brutal sex acts or abuse then I agree with you. Since they are out making you money you don't want to cause any permanent damage or injuries that would require them to recover and not work.

During the End of Day Earnings report, you'll see your slave/whore security stopping customers from abusing your slaves and whores (or taking things too far). When this happens, you'll notice that your security shows no mercy on this abusive behavior.

The MC does do some abuse during slave training I agree. This is done on purpose to "break" them. Abuse after they've signed a slave contract is highly discouraged.

Your suggestion has merit but I'm not completely sold on the idea...

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Not in the police either. She was a junky camgirl, and didn't see in report when she died.
What the gang screen shows: " beautiful Girl. Whore serving your boys."

Maybe I missed to read somewhere but I cannot train my gangmembers to shooting anymore.
There is obviously a problem with that NPC. It should show her name and age, her name being clickable for options. The console command should remove her from being the gang slut.

Gang members will eventually max their shooting skill. Once that happens, you can no longer assign them for shooting training.

If I ask an appoitment from a circle member the appointed member didn't appear on any list. In here it's confusing why not, they didn't find me eigible or my reputation is low? Some information after the event would be good. (Also similar happens when I'm at edge of Tony's trust and he not offer to buy my drugs at his mansion, but he did it on previous day)
I have no idea what you're talking about here. I'm not sure what a 'circle member' is. Your relationship with Tony and Mace will decrease by one per day. This is why you need to visit them several times per week and improve your relationship.

Feedbacks:

About nudist beach: It seems above some level/condition no one refuses my approach. So this let farm out the whole city in about few hours (in here I also can get (without any resistance) highly intelligent and/or highly dominant girls with near zero hornyness. If we talk about senses this cant be happen so easily)

About random job assignment: In my starting class I got 4 student who was police officer (this fact limps a little IMO). So if you could and willing to extend job types the 'intern' and 'messenger' could be more fitting for students and are unisex. Also it's hard to find locksmiths. I found 10-12 mechanic before while I found a creepy junky worthless one. So this jobtype is very rare compared to others. Finally I see significant rise on girl's beauty in overall, and I stumble into significantly more stripper or prostitute (btw it's good for the business).

At last: Junkies now accepting to organize drug dens with very low relationship (almost instantly), but wont accepting to be my whores until the normal conditions meet. The expoit here is to offer them to organize a den and after recall them and send them to work on streets instead. Also every junky accept sex for drugs without hesitation. (I didn't inspect if someone accepting this fact (like accepting drugs, sex for drugs, organize den) it lowering they willpower or not. But it possibly should, right?)

P.S.: Sewing vag1na is one of the strangest thing what I runned into in a game...
The nudist beach logic could certainly be improved, no argument there.

Good suggestion about the jobs but it probably won't happen. Police officers can be trained in a short amount of time. With your gang, you want to find mechanics and soldiers. Locksmiths don't actually help with gang tasks but they really should with stealing cars. That is a good suggestion. You need mechanics to dismantle cars and soldiers for gunmen for robberies.

Good suggestions with junkies and drug dens. I wasn't aware of that exploit.

Perhaps skybarbie will implement and fix some of these things but I'm mostly retired for now.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Gang members will eventually max their shooting skill. Once that happens, you can no longer assign them for shooting training.
My problem is that I has no option to send them training they shooting skill. Boxing skill is ok, exist. (If it's matter I equipped my all gangmembers with handguns and shootguns.)
1705694846310.png 1705694917598.png

I have no idea what you're talking about here. I'm not sure what a 'circle member' is.
Sometimes (mostly in theatre) you can meet wealthy persons, and with luck excange contacts with them. After that if you known this person they appear under Social Circle pool. Every day between 17-18h you can ask from them an appointment (to meets you with an other random wealthy high society member (who also will be appear under Social Circle). In the previous verson it's worked, but now at the event's end (it's a dinner in the description) nothing happens. I expected from this event to gain a new Social Circle contact as before but no, and the event's text hasn't any more information just that person after the dinner is went home, or something like that. (I hasn't mansion yet, but as I remember there was a similar event like this, just in simpler form)

1705695098919.png

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i think i have a bug or its one of the cheats everyone in my game keeps turning 16
This can happen with babies if you are using the 'family_tester' cheat. To disable this behavior, use this console command:

family_tester=0

If what you're describing is happening anywhere else then I'll need more details.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
My problem is that I has no option to send them training they shooting skill. Boxing skill is ok, exist. (If it's matter I equipped my all gangmembers with handguns and shootguns.)
View attachment 3278206 View attachment 3278209

Sometimes (mostly in theatre) you can meet wealthy persons, and with luck excange contacts with them. After that if you known this person they appear under Social Circle pool. Every day between 17-18h you can ask from them an appointment (to meets you with an other random wealthy high society member (who also will be appear under Social Circle). In the previous verson it's worked, but now at the event's end (it's a dinner in the description) nothing happens. I expected from this event to gain a new Social Circle contact as before but no, and the event's text hasn't any more information just that person after the dinner is went home, or something like that. (I hasn't mansion yet, but as I remember there was a similar event like this, just in simpler form)
Gang members also have to have a sniper rifle to do shooting training.

You have to build up your high society reputation to add a new contact every time. It may also require the mansion. It will take numerous hosted receptions to build this up. You can check your reputation with high society using this console command:

'<<high_rep>>'

It will display a number in the main window. You need at least a 10. You can increase this faster the more money you spend on the reception. If you wish to cheat this value you can do this:

high_rep=50

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes