georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Am I the only one finding near impossible to impregnate women without the babies cheat? Something's definitely changed since the last time i played. Does the chance only count once per session or something?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Am I the only one finding near impossible to impregnate women without the babies cheat? Something's definitely changed since the last time i played. Does the chance only count once per session or something?
Once per session, 10% chance of pregnancy. I increased the chance to 20%.

Your best chance of impregnating a female is short sex sessions daily where you creampie her pussy at least once. Giving her a vaginal creampie 6 times in one session only runs one pregnancy check.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Once per session, 10% chance of pregnancy. I increased the chance to 20%.

Your best chance of impregnating a female is short sex sessions daily where you creampie her pussy at least once. Giving her a vaginal creampie 6 times in one session only runs one pregnancy check.
gotcha, thanks.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Skybarbie,can you make that chance adjustable in game settings? Not everyone is so eager to constantly ran into pregancies, while for some apparently its the whole point of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skybarbie

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Good suggestions with junkies and drug dens. I wasn't aware of that exploit.
That exploit was my way to get girls with some of the jobs (Maid is one example) to join my workforce, because they don't want to do it willingly and can't be blackmailed. Getting them addicted, then open a drug den, close it and send them whoring and making them clean again, was the only way i know.

Reactions: noobtrain

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Skybarbie,can you make that chance adjustable in game settings? Not everyone is so eager to constantly ran into pregancies, while for some apparently its the whole point of the game.
I could add an option under 'Female Body Preferences' for pregnancy chance: Low, Medium, High

Low = 10%
Medium = 20%
High = 50%

Would that work for you?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.70 Beta

Changelog
  • Portrait pictures have been added for all females with a beauty score of 70 or higher. The pictures are matched to their natural hair color (no other matching is done). I added over 380 pictures. The pictures are assigned after starting a new day. So if their beauty score is 70 or higher and they are new, you'll need to start a new day before she'll be assigned a unique picture.​
  • Added 'Pregnancy Chance' options to the bottom of the 'Female Body Preferences' screen - Select one option only. Low = 10%, Medium = 25%, and High = 50% chance. You obviously have to creampie their pussy to have a chance of getting a female pregnant. FYI - Pregnancy is calculated once per session, not once per creampie. Make sure she isn't on birth control if you're trying to knock her up!​
  • Improved the logic at the nude beach. It will be harder to meet new girls and there is always a chance of failure no matter how good looking you are. More girls will turn you down if you aren't fit and good looking at the nude beach.​
  • You now need a locksmith to have a good chance of stealing cars in your gang (new game). Anyone can eventually learn but you'll have a rough time if they aren't a locksmith (they may end up in prison a lot). Made locksmiths more common to compensate for the new soft requirement.​
  • Spy skill (shadowing for robbery) and car jacking skills have a much slower progress now. They were super fast before and a gang member could easily max their skill in two weeks time.​
  • Fixed the exploit with Drug Dens (drug dealers) and adjusted the conditions for success for all whore job types for consistency.​
  • Junkies can now refuse your 'Drugs for Sex' offer​
  • Fixed several bugs with MC character creation​
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent your family from being generated when starting a new game​
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes​

Download

Installation

Copy 'Evil 2 - 0.70 Beta.7z' to your base 'Evil 2' folder, right-click on the file - 7z - Extract Here - You should be prompted to replace the two existing files. If you aren't then you didn't install it correctly.

Existing Save Games

Run this console command twice in the spectre1viper command injector (existing save games only):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'textref' & gt'place_main'

Notes

If you don't like the picture that your female NPC has been assigned, you can manually change them using the 'spectre1viper command injector'. The portrait pictures are located in '/Evil 2/Evil/pic/face/npc'.

face_pic[npc]=

example:

Get the NPC on the screen and then use this as an example:

face_pic[npc]=578

I recommend that you choose a picture that matches their hair color:

Black = 100-174
Blonde = 200-322
Brown = 400-495
Red = 500-586

Colored hair isn't matched right now (only their natural hair color). This could change in the future but I had too hard of a time finding odd colors (green, blue, white, etc.).

Please report any bugs.

Last edited:

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.70 Beta

Changelog
  • Portrait pictures have been added for all females with a beauty score of 70 or higher. The pictures are matched to their natural hair color (no other matching is done). I added over 380 pictures. The pictures are assigned after starting a new day. So if their beauty score is 70 or higher and they are new, you'll need to start a new day before she'll be assigned a unique picture.​
  • Added 'Pregnancy Chance' options to the bottom of the 'Female Body Preferences' screen - Select one option only. Low = 10%, Medium = 25%, and High = 50% chance. You obviously have to creampie their pussy to have a chance of getting a female pregnant. FYI - Pregnancy is calculated once per session, not once per creampie. Make sure she isn't on birth control if you're trying to knock her up!​
  • Improved the logic at the nude beach. It will be harder to meet new girls and there is always a chance of failure no matter how good looking you are. More girls will turn you down if you aren't fit and good looking at the nude beach.​
  • You now need a locksmith to have a good chance of stealing cars in your gang (new game). Anyone can eventually learn but you'll have a rough time if they aren't a locksmith (they may end up in prison a lot). Made locksmiths more common to compensate for the new soft requirement.​
  • Spy skill (shadowing for robbery) and car jacking skills have a much slower progress now. They were super fast before and a gang member could easily max their skill in two weeks time.​
  • Fixed the exploit with Drug Dens (drug dealers) and adjusted the conditions for success for all whore job types for consistency.​
  • Junkies can now refuse your 'Drugs for Sex' offer​
  • Fixed several bugs with MC character creation​
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent your family from being generated when starting a new game​
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes​

Download

Evil 2 - 0.70 Beta

Installation

Copy 'Evil 2 - 0.70 Beta.7z' to your base 'Evil 2' folder, right-click on the file - 7z - Extract Here - You should be prompted to replace the two existing files. If you aren't then you didn't install it correctly.

Existing Save Games

Run this console command twice in the spectre1viper command injector (existing save games only):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'textref' & gt'place_main'

Notes

If you don't like the picture that your female NPC has been assigned, you can manually change them using the 'spectre1viper command injector'. The portrait pictures are located in '/Evil 2/Evil/pic/face/npc'.

face_pic[npc]=

example:

Get the NPC on the screen and then use this as an example:

face_pic[npc]=578

I recommend that you choose a picture that matches their hair color:

Black = 100-174
Blonde = 200-322
Brown = 400-495
Red = 500-586

Colored hair isn't matched right now (only their natural hair color). This could change in the future but I had too hard of a time finding odd colors (green, blue, white, etc.).

Please report any bugs.
Could you move the pregnacy chance choice to the start of the game?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Using Slimmer on the women is nearly always fatal for the target. And you get this error message:

Killed Invalid NPC - npc: 77 num: 77 idx: 77 i: 77 name: Cece Bradley nickname: Cece Bradley gender: 1 pol: 1 vag: -7 dick: 0 dickd: 0 ball: 0 ballmax: 0

Reactions: skybarbie

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Why? With it in Female Body Preferences you can access it anytime and change it anytime. skybarbie put it in the perfect place I'm thinking.
Because right now I have to fill out the female preferances in order to change the pregnancy chance and I don't want to do that.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Could you move the pregnacy chance choice to the start of the game?
Because right now I have to fill out the female preferances in order to change the pregnancy chance and I don't want to do that.
It doesn't make sense to put it there. It would end up being a permanent choice and players may change their mind later on. Pregnancy chance is much more customizable where it's at. If a player really wants to knock a certain girl up, they could change the pregnancy chance to high and then change it back later. I guess I could have put the option in a different menu but I didn't want to create a new menu just for that option. I can reconfigure Female Body Preferences in less than 15 seconds so it's not like it's even much of an inconvenience.

Reactions: noobtrain

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
It doesn't make sense to put it there. It would end up being a permanent choice and players may change their mind later on. Pregnancy chance is much more customizable where it's at. If a player really wants to knock a certain girl up, they could change the pregnancy chance to high and then change it back later. I guess I could have put the option in a different menu but I didn't want to create a new menu just for that option. I can reconfigure Female Body Preferences in less than 15 seconds so it's not like it's even much of an inconvenience.
So what do I do if I only want to change to pregnancy chance without altering the female body preferences? Because I have already tried activating all the choices in that area and it altered the stats of the girls anyway.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
So what do I do if I only want to change to pregnancy chance without altering the female body preferences? Because I have already tried activating all the choices in that area and it altered the stats of the girls anyway.
Configuring Female Body Preferences doesn't change the girl's stats by itself. Only girls who are run through the 'Pimp that Bitch' function/cheat will be affected. Newly created girls may be affected but existing girls won't.

If you really don't want to use the Female Body Preferences feature then use the following commands to change Pregnancy Chance.

Low:
selpreglow=1 & selpregmedium=0 & selpreghigh=0

Medium:
selpreglow=0 & selpregmedium=1 & selpreghigh=0

High:
selpreglow=0 & selpregmedium=0 & selpreghigh=1

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes