noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i used that and it's still doing the regular pregnancy thing :( good to see you back sky
Pregnancy chance is 100% with the babies=1 cheat if you creampie a girl's pussy if they aren't on birth control and aren't a slave, whore, prostitute, or stripper who's having constant vaginal sex. I know this is working.

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
i used that and it's still doing the regular pregnancy thing :( good to see you back sky
Use both of these cheats at the same time if you want a 100% pregnancy chance and rapid child aging.

babies=1
family_tester=1

Girls don't display that they are pregnant on the screen until they are at least 10 days pregnant.

I've made a few improvements to both these cheats which you'll see in the next build.

The babies cheat results in 100% pregnancy chance for non-sex workers. The family_tester cheat is suppose to reduce pregnancy duration and cause rapid child aging. This part wasn't working optimally as the babies cheat was affecting this also which it shouldn't have.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Could someone tell me what exactly relationship with the police chief actually does? Got it maxed out and I'm not really seeing a reduction in gangmembers or drug dealers getting busted nor do I get a discount on bribing them out.

• Thinking Face

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Could someone tell me what exactly relationship with the police chief actually does? Got it maxed out and I'm not really seeing a reduction in gangmembers or drug dealers getting busted nor do I get a discount on bribing them out.
It does several things. It keeps your illegal businesses from being raided. You have to have an excellent relationship with the chief of police to begin or advance several of the unique stories in the game. If you assassinate Mabuta, you'll need to made a deal with the chief of police to have him continue to look the other way.

You'll notice immediately if your relationship with him drops below 80 roughly. You are right that the relationship doesn't do anything for gang members or lowering bribes.

One piece of code:
if reidrand>=base_raid and (cop_pay=0 or cop_friend<80):

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
It does several things. It keeps your illegal businesses from being raided. You have to have an excellent relationship with the chief of police to begin or advance several of the unique stories in the game. If you assassinate Mabuta, you'll need to made a deal with the chief of police to have him continue to look the other way.

You'll notice immediately if your relationship with him drops below 80 roughly. You are right that the relationship doesn't do anything for gang members or lowering bribes.

One piece of code:
if reidrand>=base_raid and (cop_pay=0 or cop_friend<80):
Doesn't seem to stop my drug-dens from getting raided either though.

• Thinking Face

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
When a girl becomes your whore, it's an automatic expulsion fron Uni. But if she's still classified as a prostitute, expulsion doesn't seem to be a problem.

Also, women can't be recruited into "Your Gang." If you are an equal opportunity employer, I see this as problrmatic. Aside from brute strenght work, every other job is competitive.

• Thinking Face

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Doesn't seem to stop my drug-dens from getting raided either though.
If your relationship with Mace drops below 80 the raids will be near 100% of the time. Did you make a deal with Mabuta? If you didn't then that is the problem. Mabuta uses some of the money he takes from you to pay off the police. Talk with Mabuta in the Strip Club if you haven't already.

You can also use this console command to make sure this variable is set correctly:

cop_pay=1

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Is there a dynamic command for height and weight?
Height:

rost[npc]=1440-1850

1440 = 4'7"
1850 = 6'0"

Weight:

dynamic $d_make_tiny

You may have to run the above command more than once to get the desired weight.

Weight is a combination of several stats:

rost[npc]=1440-1850
fat[npc]=0-1000
mus[npc]=500-1500
build[npc]=300-700
fem[npc]=600-1000

For a low weight and body size you want a low rost, fat, build, and fem.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
When a girl becomes your whore, it's an automatic expulsion fron Uni. But if she's still classified as a prostitute, expulsion doesn't seem to be a problem.

Also, women can't be recruited into "Your Gang." If you are an equal opportunity employer, I see this as problrmatic. Aside from brute strenght work, every other job is competitive.
#1 - You do have a point here. I'm not sure I want to change it though as having prostitute students that haven't been caught yet is somewhat entertaining. It's up to the fan base if they want a change here. If I did make a change it would be that prostitutes would be caught right away also.

#2 - This is working as designed. In the Evil 2 world, females are considered and treated like 2nd class citizens compared to males (who are 1st class). You aren't an equal opportunity employer. This is the wrong game if you want that. You do have an opportunity, late game in one of the game's unique stories, to add two females to your gang but that is the only spoiler I'm going to give.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Is there any ntr or sharing in this game?
No NTR in the strict definition. The MC is never a cuck in the game. There is some sharing in a few instances, mostly in the game's unique stories. The sharing is never against the MC's wishes.

There is some limited sharing when you fuck strippers with Mace in the Strip Club. You can also do DP and Gangbangs with your Gang Slut.

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
the cheat code family_tester=1 isn´t working for me and the code babies=1 makes every day a baby to be born even if i doesn´t have sex

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
check my save to see if it´s broken somehow, i need to do the photo drama event too and want to hire a gorumet chef but doesn´t appear to me in management

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
check my save to see if it´s broken somehow, i need to do the photo drama event too and want to hire a gorumet chef but doesn´t appear to me in management
You have to exercise and have sex with Anna on the same day. This console command will allow you to start the event:

sexday[5]=daystart & family_fun=daystart

The option to hire the gourmet chef didn't appear at first but it did after a short time indicating that you may not be using the latest version of the game. This is your save game with the above console command run so the event should start as soon as you click on the 'Refresh location' option in the cheat menu.

Make sure you follow the 'Installation' instructions on the OP and then update your game to 0.70 Beta build 2.

be married with the sister Anna makes the photo drama event don´t happen?
Being married to Anna has no effect on the Photo Drama event.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes