skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
So I just saw, my slaves and whores can no longer get pregnant?
If you want to get one of your whores pregnant, assign them to be a drug dealer, drug courier, or camwhore and take them off of birth control if they're on it (and don't assign them a street or brothel job until they deliver). Slaves don't make good mothers and can't care for a baby properly so you don't have the option to get slaves pregnant. I guess code could be added to handle this as an option but for now it isn't allowed. The baby has to be raised and cared for by someone as one example.

Remember that Evil 2 takes place in a fictional world. It is similar to our world but there are also plenty of differences.

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
If you want to get one of your whores pregnant, assign them to be a drug dealer, drug courier, or camwhore and take them off of birth control if they're on it (and don't assign them a street or brothel job until they deliver). Slaves don't make good mothers and can't care for a baby properly so you don't have the option to get slaves pregnant. I guess code could be added to handle this as an option but for now it isn't allowed. The baby has to be raised and cared for by someone as one example.

Remember that Evil 2 takes place in a fictional world. It is similar to our world but there are also plenty of differences.
Hmm, that takes away a lot of the fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hmm, that takes away a lot of the fun.
Realism and fun have to be balanced. Some would move the bar closer to fun and some would move it closer to realism.

Most guys in Evil 2 aren't interested in paying for sex with a pregnant slave. The fetish it out there but it would cause the slave (and you) to lose money/income. There isn't any code to handle this.

Code would have to be added to allow the player to hire a nanny to care for the slave's children.

There are other considerations other than just fun. One (or more) players thought it would be fun to give drugs to a 2 year old child. One (or more) players thought it would be fun to have sex with babies and children. In both cases the developers had to step in and bring sanity back to the game. A minimal level of realism needs to be maintained IMO.

Reactions: noobtrain

maxwanker

Apr 12, 2023
Since i installed the 0.70 Beta I have strange Problems while having sex with the girls. Some output gives up to three new windows (one is only pink) instead of the correct position in the left top screen, the screen color with underlined black behind and the usual green or overlined transparent are changing, at some stage the whole screen is just black and i have to restart the whole computer after a windows Bluescreen. I am a bit lost and would like to ask for advice.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Since i installed the 0.70 Beta I have strange Problems while having sex with the girls. Some output gives up to three new windows (one is only pink) instead of the correct position in the left top screen, the screen color with underlined black behind and the usual green or overlined transparent are changing, at some stage the whole screen is just black and i have to restart the whole computer after a windows Bluescreen. I am a bit lost and would like to ask for advice.
I've never seen or heard of this. It sounds like you have Windows issues. Are you running the game on a laptop or low end PC? Sometimes the video card can run out of video memory and cause the pictures or videos to not show up. A Windows bluescreen often indicates a serious problem with either the OS, a software driver, or computer hardware. I haven't had one of those in years and never with Evil 2.

Reactions: Warscared

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.70 Beta build 1

Changelog
  • Added 60 new portrait pictures for more variety (over 440 now total)
  • Fixed the Slimmer drug from killing it's users - reported by a player
  • Fixed multiple instances of the portrait pictures disappearing under various circumstances
  • Fixed the Factory cheat in the cheat menu (two bugs fixed)
  • The 'Make Virgin' cheat now preserves more story data such as job and student status
  • Numerous fixes with the cheats in the cheat menu to work properly with the new portrait picture feature
  • Fixed several bugs with Female Body Preferences
  • Fixed several bugs with the 'dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start' cheat
  • Fixed maid generation when selecting the Use Story Template and Rich Student game start option
  • Made several improvements to the 'Pimp that Bitch' cheat and various other cheats in the cheat menu
  • Increased the base chance for a preference to be used by 5% (20% now) when using the 'Pimp the Bitch' cheat
  • Several formatting improvements with the End of Day Earnings Report
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes
  • Various logic improvements
  • Code cleanup

Download

Installation

Copy 'Evil 2 - 0.70 Beta build 1.7z' to your base 'Evil 2' folder, right-click on the file - 7z - Extract Here - You should be prompted to replace existing files. If you aren't then you didn't install it correctly.

Existing Save Games

Run this console command twice in the spectre1viper command injector (existing save games only):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'textref' & gt'place_main'

Notes

If you don't like the picture that your female NPC has been assigned, you can manually change them using the 'spectre1viper command injector'. The portrait pictures are located in '/Evil 2/Evil/pic/face/npc'.

face_pic[npc]=

example:

Get the NPC on the screen and then use this as an example:

face_pic[npc]=578

I recommend that you choose a picture that matches their hair color:

Black = 100-190
Blonde = 200-342
Brown = 400-499
Red = 500-607

Colored hair isn't matched right now (only their natural hair color). This could change in the future but I had too hard of a time finding odd colors (green, blue, white, etc.).

Please report any bugs.

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I noticed there's no age variation among any of the characters. The moment the year changes, EVERYBODY ages a year AT THE SAME TIME. :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes