EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
evil party 2.jpg

Overview:
Filtwiz is a world where humans and demons fight fiercely. However, in recent years, a terrible A third power, the Erosion, threatens the world itself. Second Demon General Gravedigger, the de facto leader of the demons, takes the situation seriously. The "Grave Digger's Bodyguard", which is called the strongest elite unit of the demons,Decided to dispatch to the "strange labyrinth" where countless eroders occur. The main character Luel, who is the last seat of the Gravedigger Guard,Seeing this as a good opportunity for one corner of Chitose to rise up,He sets out to conquer the labyrinth with his servant Fram, but...? The banquet of evil girls begins now, set in a vast strange labyrinth!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-16
Release Date: 2020-10-06
Developer: Project FW
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL repair)
Translator: Sizzzz
Other Games: Misty's Shining Blacksmithing
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

*Notification if someone stuck press shift

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*
Other :
Mtl Repair

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

50428231702_115aac939a_o.jpg 50428054341_acc2671a1c_o 2.jpg 50428054171_a822c8facb_o 3.jpg 50427362953_f67183d90a_o.jpg 50428231562_9a6db9d644_o.jpg 1604238207067.png 50428231837_e832d6959f_o.jpg r​

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you for sharing, please report any missed tags

Last edited:
Reactions: NotCoolHead

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EvilGirlsParty-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
hmmm the title made it sound interesting but after reading the description idk. Idk if its a translation error but in the description it claims the protagonist is a male but the tag says female protagonist. I have been desperately waiting for a game to come out where the female starts off good but is corrupted into a sexy evil villainess. That would be like a dream come true haha.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Attention, game or MTL seems broken/bugged. Reported it, but F95 doesn't fucking care! Play at your own risk guys!

Also if you INTERACT with this MAP in her room you get stuck (game still runs, but you can't move anymore, pressing ESC/X doesn't help):

maybe_gamebreaker.jpg

//EDIT 2: Okay after looting this chest i got stuck again - something clearly is BUGGED with this game or translation:
stuck-again.jpg

Looking at the .JSON files of this game i can see there is really EVERYTHING translated... even stuff you shouldn't translate... so i guess the game just stops working or letting you control your character because of some error message in the background you don't get to see because it can't find/load a file or script because it was translated too (or it wasn't translated in the .js script files, like you have to do when you translate everything).

How bad is the MTL?
Well, take a look.

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
hmmm the title made it sound interesting but after reading the description idk. Idk if its a translation error but in the description it claims the protagonist is a male but the tag says female protagonist. I have been desperately waiting for a game to come out where the female starts off good but is corrupted into a sexy evil villainess. That would be like a dream come true haha.
You're a female with a dick in this game. Or a demon girl with a dick? Dunno, the character has tits, ass and a dick.

Sizzzz

Oct 25, 2021
Attention, game or MTL seems broken/bugged. Reported it, but F95 doesn't fucking care! Play at your own risk guys!

Also if you INTERACT with this MAP in her room you get stuck (game still runs, but you can't move anymore, pressing ESC/X doesn't help):

View attachment 2104728

//EDIT 2: Okay after looting this chest i got stuck again - something clearly is BUGGED with this game or translation:
View attachment 2104739

Looking at the .JSON files of this game i can see there is really EVERYTHING translated... even stuff you shouldn't translate... so i guess the game just stops working or letting you control your character because of some error message in the background you don't get to see because it can't find/load a file or script because it was translated too (or it wasn't translated in the .js script files, like you have to do when you translate everything).

Well, take a look.
press shift

Sizzzz

Oct 25, 2021
Hmm this is futa protagonis bro

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Is the MTL even slightly intelligible? Or is it just complete nonsense?
What do you expect, when the "translator" can't write two proper sentences in English? This is unedited MTL garbage. Or rather, even if the "translator" edited anything, nothing would change for the better since he has a rudimentary grasp on the language if we're being generous or MTL'ed his posts here as well. Also looks like he broke certain variables or events by forcefully auto-translating everything, including variables or file names that will no longer work translated. Hard pass.

You're a female with a dick in this game. Or a demon girl with a dick? Dunno, the character has tits, ass and a dick.
The protagonist is female, with a dick for some of the scenes, but without one for others. In some scenes, the protagonist gets fucked by other girls who have dicks for that scene or monsters without having one herself. She's a demon, undead, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
looks decent, the poetry is misleading but maybe there'll be a translation fix later.
always appreciate a good demon girl and the art looks great.

Sizzzz

Oct 25, 2021
What do you expect, when the "translator" can't write two proper sentences in English? This is unedited MTL garbage. Or rather, even if the "translator" edited anything, nothing would change for the better since he has a rudimentary grasp on the language if we're being generous or MTL'ed his posts here as well. Also looks like he broke certain variables or events by forcefully auto-translating everything, including variables or file names that will no longer work translated. Hard pass.

The protagonist is female, with a dick for some of the scenes, but without one for others. In some scenes, the protagonist gets fucked by other girls who have dicks for that scene or monsters without having one herself. She's a demon, undead, if I'm not mistaken.
yeah i know but no one wants to translate this game

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes