NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Attention, game or MTL seems broken/bugged. Reported it, but F95 doesn't fucking care! Play at your own risk guys!

Also if you INTERACT with this MAP in her room you get stuck (game still runs, but you can't move anymore, pressing ESC/X doesn't help):

View attachment 2104728

//EDIT 2: Okay after looting this chest i got stuck again - something clearly is BUGGED with this game or translation:
View attachment 2104739

Looking at the .JSON files of this game i can see there is really EVERYTHING translated... even stuff you shouldn't translate... so i guess the game just stops working or letting you control your character because of some error message in the background you don't get to see because it can't find/load a file or script because it was translated too (or it wasn't translated in the .js script files, like you have to do when you translate everything).

Well, take a look.
Gotta love that QUALITY

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Damn it. This looks good too. I don't suppose someone has the raw Japanese version they could post.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
i like the mc design but futa isnt my thing.. also it seems people complaining about bugs, gonna wait for proper TL i guess

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you! If cheating is the only way through a tedious mess of wasting players' time and insulting them at the same time; l rather play Clock Tower: Ghost Head and have an arbitrary samurai armour fall on me in chapter 3; just because l didn't check it in chapter 1. At least one of these have some humour and reason to play it.
View attachment 2102677
Attention, game or MTL seems broken/bugged. Reported it, but F95 doesn't fucking care! Play at your own risk guys!

Also if you INTERACT with this MAP in her room you get stuck (game still runs, but you can't move anymore, pressing ESC/X doesn't help):

View attachment 2104728

//EDIT 2: Okay after looting this chest i got stuck again - something clearly is BUGGED with this game or translation:
View attachment 2104739

Looking at the .JSON files of this game i can see there is really EVERYTHING translated... even stuff you shouldn't translate... so i guess the game just stops working or letting you control your character because of some error message in the background you don't get to see because it can't find/load a file or script because it was translated too (or it wasn't translated in the .js script files, like you have to do when you translate everything).

Well, take a look.

Ok did this same guy do that last game as well? Had the same title screen menu options.
I can't believe this BS is ok. It can only harm the integrity of the site.

Reactions: Spermasahne

Zerfost

May 9, 2017
Don't know why, but this started happening everytime I reload the game with my saved progress after I defeated the 4th boss. The game only reloads normally if I delete my save file.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Ok did this same guy do that last game as well? Had the same title screen menu options.
I can't believe this BS is ok. It can only harm the integrity of the site.
Yeah F95 is dead in terms of quality. That's why i stopped translating for F95. My game (Lico's Mysterious Errand) was perfectly playable from start to finish, battlefuck and some small other stuff wasn't working/showing correctly, but you could still play and enjoy the game - but because of "Mimimi no battlefuck? Mimimi Broken!!!11!!11" it was deleted from the "Latest Updates" page. And then... something like this bad and clearly broken MTL - stays on the page like "This is fine!11!! derp derp great quality hurrdurr" - you report that the game is broken, you get the answer "Write to the translator, tell him, not us, uga uga ugg!" - excuse me, wtf?

F95 is clearly dead and doesn't fucking care about quality.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Don't know why, but this started happening everytime I reload the game with my saved progress after I defeated the 4th boss. The game only reloads normally if I delete my save file.
Because the game is looking for file "title 2.png" but auto-translate changed it into "title%202.png" and %20 is code for "blank space".

Quality MTL like F95 wants and likes it!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes