LolisRKyut

Sep 24, 2020
Ok so, the girls are cute and the 4 scenes what i got were good and all, but:

-The fact what the text is a gibberish nonsense what's even out of screen is really uuugh (ye want to know what they say)
-Colisions are really weird, even in the ice castle you can get 2 items what clearly are for late game
-Its me or the game like, dies every step you give?

-The fact what the girls (i mean... just found one so probably gonna say bs here) have just one conversation is very... "meh" if you ask me, its ok but... meh
-I feel like should have another girl in the team for the point i'm in (4th level) but just found one so... dunno?

Conclusion: I think what's better wait for a proper translation

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Ok my expirence from this game so far:
i tried to make it similar to a review so you can get information without mayor spoilers in case you are interested about the game.

first this game feels like an "rpg version" mini eushully game.
not to mention it has 2 other games also taking part in the same world.

The game has a great varity of characters, skills, items, etc.
story wise if you break it down its: you are a low rank commander of the demon army,
which trys to raise up in the ranks by archieving great contributions in a
mysterious dungeon from the Enemy.

The ranking system takes also infights into consideration, you can also rise or fall
by defeating other demons. which causes also internal disputes story wise.
Also je higher the rank, unlocks more support from the army and areas you
can enter in the Headquarter.
Also you have your own Base which i quite like from the style, cause it fits
the character youre playing.

honestly its first n Rpg than a H-game but the scenes are Natural integrated
in the story and dont feel out of place(so far).

the battle system is quite the standart round based system.
but gets its varity from the character classes - skills and equipment,
in that aspect its quite deep und you can develope your character builds to your
preference.
Also some Character have special abilitys which you need to explore the dungeon.
for example some areas can only be visited if you have a character that has the ability to fly.
another has the ability to unlock chests, and another can swim or goes fishing for you.
there is also a crafting system to create your own equipment etc.

in that case i have to mention at first i was a little pissed with the droprate of
the monsters.
So i thought this will be a pain, just to craft some normal consumables.
but later after i ranked up, i got an vendor in my base wich provides me with necessary material for money.
i dont know if this is intented but i could feel how the army supports you after your
great contributions. So that your not anymore dependend on monster drops to craft.

well there are also faults but for the most i cant blame the game.

first the translation makes it hard to play(but not impossible), cause the item, and skill texts are leaving the
text boxes. another is: there are some crashes and things that dont function properly,
because the mtl has some problems,
1. when the title picture changes you will get a problem which can be solved in renaming
those titles.
2. in an underwater floor, the whirlpool function doesnt work properly and you get stuck in
the walls( i could only solve this via cheat plug in : collision off)
(well this can also be a game problem but it seemes,this game has some things that shouldnt
be translated if u want it to work properly, maybe it has an actual version which is patched
if it was the games fault)
3. also the class change seems bugged, nothing happened
except that the picture of the talking person didnt vanish after talking.

Update log from dlsite:
Jun/21/2022 bug fixes Content added
H scene all open button addition and balance adjustment etc.
Jun/27/2021 bug fixes
Nov/10/2020 bug fixes Miscellaneous
Increased experience gained in Easy/Sweet mode, etc.
Oct/08/2020 Correction of typographical errors Content added
Add suite mode
(maybe xD)

the other thing is in some level areas the game is really lagging, i have to test this on
my gaming pc but my laptop is actually not that bad that i could blame it on him.
(so far iam on the 13th floor of the mysterious labyrinth)

Its a great game with lots to explore,craft, and a good story not new but the presentation
is ok. If you like story heavy h-rpgs with exploring and focus on character developonent,
which has some proper length, then it should be worth a try.
i hope it will get a translation it deserves at some time.

Last edited:

Roland357

Dec 27, 2018
Ok my expirence from this game so far:
i tried to make it similar to a review so you can get information without mayor spoilers in case you are interested about the game.

first this game feels like an "rpg version" mini eushully game.
not to mention it has 2 other games also taking part in the same world.

The game has a great varity of characters, skills, items, etc.
story wise if you break it down its: you are a low rank commander of the demon army,
which trys to raise up in the ranks by archieving great contributions in a
mysterious dungeon from the Enemy.

The ranking system takes also infights into consideration, you can also rise or fall
by defeating other demons. which causes also internal disputes story wise.
Also je higher the rank, unlocks more support from the army and areas you
can enter in the Headquarter.
Also you have your own Base which i quite like from the style, cause it fits
the character youre playing.

honestly its first n Rpg than a H-game but the scenes are Natural integrated
in the story and dont feel out of place(so far).

the battle system is quite the standart round based system.
but gets its varity from the character classes - skills and equipment,
in that aspect its quite deep und you can develope your character builds to your
preference.
Also some Character have special abilitys which you need to explore the dungeon.
for example some areas can only be visited if you have a character that has the ability to fly.
another has the ability to unlock chests, and another can swim or goes fishing for you.
there is also a crafting system to create your own equipment etc.

in that case i have to mention at first i was a little pissed with the droprate of
the monsters.
So i thought this will be a pain, just to craft some normal consumables.
but later after i ranked up, i got an vendor in my base wich provides me with necessary material for money.
i dont know if this is intented but i could feel how the army supports you after your
great contributions. So that your not anymore dependend on monster drops to craft.

well there are also faults but for the most i cant blame the game.

first the translation makes it hard to play(but not impossible), cause the item, and skill texts are leaving the
text boxes. another is: there are some crashes and things that dont function properly,
because the mtl has some problems,
1. when the title picture changes you will get a problem which can be solved in renaming
those titles.
2. in an underwater floor, the whirlpool function doesnt work properly and you get stuck in
the walls( i could only solve this via cheat plug in : collision off)
(well this can also be a game problem but it seemes,this game has some things that shouldnt
be translated if u want it to work properly, maybe it has an actual version which is patched
if it was the games fault)
3. also the class change seems bugged, nothing happened
except that the picture of the talking person didnt vanish after talking.

Update log from dlsite:
Jun/21/2022 bug fixes Content added
H scene all open button addition and balance adjustment etc.
Jun/27/2021 bug fixes
Nov/10/2020 bug fixes Miscellaneous
Increased experience gained in Easy/Sweet mode, etc.
Oct/08/2020 Correction of typographical errors Content added
Add suite mode
(maybe xD)

the other thing is in some level areas the game is really lagging, i have to test this on
my gaming pc but my laptop is actually not that bad that i could blame it on him.
(so far iam on the 13th floor of the mysterious labyrinth)

Its a great game with lots to explore,craft, and a good story not new but the presentation
is ok. If you like story heavy h-rpgs with exploring and focus on character developonent,
which has some proper length, then it should be worth a try.
i hope it will get a translation it deserves at some time.
which cheat plugin did you use?

Apr 15, 2020
My guess as to why the MTL broke the game is because they batch TLed the scripts themselves. doing that will make the game not run at all and give all sots of errors

ULMF posts mostly contain untranslated or MTL-translated games. You will only find english translated games on extremely rare occasions.
Another thing about ULMF is that 90% of the game posts there have the DLSITE or CIEN links to them which only give you the DEMO of the games, and for the full game you have to pay to play (99% of the time those games are japanese only) whilst on F95zone you have a lot of games that are completed for FREE with multiple download options.
plus ULMF seems to have mods with sticks up their arses who will suspend your account for asking for the OP to fix the MEGA link they previously posted. F95Zone has issues but its way better then ULMF in various stuff like QOL on their homepage

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I remember trying this before it had any translation but I couldn't figure out how to do anything. Guess I'll wait and see if the MTL ever gets improved to at least playable quality.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Hi, I'm having a problem with the game again, writes about with the titles
But the problem is not even title2, but in the file itself, saving global.rpgsave, when you delete it, the game starts
How can I fix this, is it possible to open this file somehow?
I went far and the game hung at one moment and after that the game does not start

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Hi, I'm having a problem with the game again, writes about with the titles
But the problem is not even title2, but in the file itself, saving global.rpgsave, when you delete it, the game starts
How can I fix this, is it possible to open this file somehow?
I went far and the game hung at one moment and after that the game does not start
try this, mak a save copy of this folder in your game, then replace it with this one, (dont forget to encode it in japanese before unpacking)
i copied and renamed all titles, cause i thought what happens once could happen twice, so had both the originals an renamed copys. iam on my third titlescreen so far with no problems.

if this doesnt help you, then iam sorry. then i dont know how to help you

Last edited:
Reactions: O5rei and StormXP

project

Nov 24, 2018
try this, mak a save copy of this folder in your game, then replace it with this one, (dont forget to encode it in japanese before unpacking)
i copied and renamed all titles, cause i thought what happens once could happen twice, so had both the originals an renamed copys. iam on my third titlescreen so far with no problems.

ty now its working again, god bless you big brain

StormXP

May 1, 2020

It worked, thank you very much.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
i personally wish someone could fix the problem with red rose at the balcony, so that i can test the class change.
i really wanna go for the elder Lich.
but nothing happens even so i have met the conditions. And after choosing the sprite of her doesnt disappear, but the dialoge ends.
sigh

Johnb259

Jan 20, 2022

apparently this method doesn't work on the compressed version.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes