Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
can any tell me how to fix the audio problem this time? iv tried to set it to japanese audio yet, it does not work

Rukaku

Oct 22, 2020
can any tell me how to fix the audio problem this time? iv tried to set it to japanese audio yet, it does not work
wdym japanese audio? there is no japanese audio option in setting, only BGM, BGS, ME and SE. the game is not fully voiced

Rukaku

Oct 22, 2020
just started playing and go here for title%202 solution. Enjoy the game but really need fix the MTL and the bug, just look at the DLsite version is 1.06 with many bug fix and balance, easier exp for easy mode too. Wish someone will work on this.
(damn, wish i can buy myself and do mtl too).

Aki <3

Formerly 'AkiDaCutie'
Jun 25, 2019
just started playing and go here for title%202 solution. Enjoy the game but really need fix the MTL and the bug, just look at the DLsite version is 1.06 with many bug fix and balance, easier exp for easy mode too. Wish someone will work on this.
If you get the raw untranslated text, you might be able to use deepl.com to translate it.

ronney

May 6, 2017
I have a copy of the Japanese unsure if it is the latest version but i went looking for one myself and used mtool. Would you like it?

Rukaku

Oct 22, 2020
I have a copy of the Japanese unsure if it is the latest version but i went looking for one myself and used mtool. Would you like it?
i would like it, can u tell me where u got it? let me check if its the latest version.

ronney

May 6, 2017
i would like it, can u tell me where u got it? let me check if its the latest version.
Pretty sure I got it from here I saw in the translation project page here the person there had got it kimochi so I went googling for kimochi and found this

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I second this question.
I see that there was an edit done to the first post earlier this year, in June, but there is no info on what changed.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes