VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil Life [v0.2exe] [Leoleon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
It amazes me how bad people are at keeping important data safe :)
Yeah! Just sync all work-files to a few cloud-services (some are free) and it should be fine.

It is unfortunate for this to happen to the developer. That said, he can use his older, already uploaded game as an base though. This also includes all old code + CG. Isn't that enough? Lost models/scenes/worlds is a HUGE pain, but he has all the reference material already. Stuff like this can happen, especially if it has never happened to him before. I hope he can learn from this to prevent data-loss as now not only did his PC crash, but he also lost the work he worked so hard on, making it a double blow to him :(

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hi buddys somebody know wich software the Dev is using to create the game???
I believe it is a modded version of honey select. I suggest the illusion discord, as there is a lot of support and you can find repacks, although to use it legally, you probably have to buy it, I myself would like to use their new studio that the game ai shoujo uses, although you can't technically buy it, it comes free with ai shoujo (ai girl) though, so from my understanding you just buy that to use, although since it comes free it is possibly okay to use without buying it if you go with that, but good will would implore you to buy the game that it comes free with (although what I plan to do is start using it and buy it when I actually want to release something, that way I don't buy it and not end up actually making anything :S), that is for the ai girl studio though, if you want to do one like these you want honey select (Buy the illusion version not the english fakku version as their license says no no, but you can get the jap version modded into english just using a repack so is no biggie... although go to the discord to get official answers and repack links. you can find the disc on the f95zone honey select pages as the repacks have been uploaded here)

Reactions: LewdGoogle

elock13

Mar 17, 2018
yes me. don't undestand what to write. any number gets me a system message and the dialogue is repeated, with a different number. anything that is not a number gives me renpy error

pissed off of losing my time, I unpacked the rpy file and read the code. basically, you have to insert a number. the computer chooses a number between 1001 and 999, then you have to answer with your own number.

the formula to use is "(computerrandomnumber *2 + 90) *3 -80". the intution was that the random number is the one given in the dialogue choice.

if your result is right, that will unlock some scenes

after that, you can repeat the scenes and then talk with the lower right button to the ladies to unlock a new scene.

that's all the content
sorry its been a while since order of operations. It goes number times 2= x then x + 90= y then y times 3= z finally z - 80 is the answer? Am i doing something wrong because its not working

elock13

Mar 17, 2018
yes me. don't undestand what to write. any number gets me a system message and the dialogue is repeated, with a different number. anything that is not a number gives me renpy error

pissed off of losing my time, I unpacked the rpy file and read the code. basically, you have to insert a number. the computer chooses a number between 1001 and 999, then you have to answer with your own number.

the formula to use is "(computerrandomnumber *2 + 90) *3 -80". the intution was that the random number is the one given in the dialogue choice.

if your result is right, that will unlock some scenes

after that, you can repeat the scenes and then talk with the lower right button to the ladies to unlock a new scene.

that's all the content
and if that formula works which is the starting number?? the random 6674 type of number or the 999-1001

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
and if that formula works which is the starting number?? the random 6674 type of number or the 999-1001
the random "6674" is the number. I mistyped, I meant 1001-9999 (the range in which all the numbers, like 6674, are into)

just use whatever number they give you in the dialogue

Reactions: elock13

elock13

Mar 17, 2018
the random "6674" is the number. I mistyped, I meant 1001-9999 (the range in which all the numbers, like 6674, are into)

just use whatever number they give you in the dialogue
thank you for some reason i thought it still had to be a 4 digit number and match the next random number

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I believe it is a modded version of honey select. I suggest the illusion discord, as there is a lot of support and you can find repacks, although to use it legally, you probably have to buy it, I myself would like to use their new studio that the game ai shoujo uses, although you can't technically buy it, it comes free with ai shoujo (ai girl) though, so from my understanding you just buy that to use, although since it comes free it is possibly okay to use without buying it if you go with that, but good will would implore you to buy the game that it comes free with (although what I plan to do is start using it and buy it when I actually want to release something, that way I don't buy it and not end up actually making anything :S), that is for the ai girl studio though, if you want to do one like these you want honey select (Buy the illusion version not the english fakku version as their license says no no, but you can get the jap version modded into english just using a repack so is no biggie... although go to the discord to get official answers and repack links. you can find the disc on the f95zone honey select pages as the repacks have been uploaded here)
thanks broo i checked both ai girl and Honey select but i have a doubt the Honey is like a ligth version of Ai girl or is a different game and with the Honey you can reach a better quality than using Aigirl or is the same Quality that you can get with the both

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
thanks broo i checked both ai girl and Honey select but i have a doubt the Honey is like a ligth version of Ai girl or is a different game and with the Honey you can reach a better quality than using Aigirl or is the same Quality that you can get with the both
Ai girl is a new iteration of their studio software, so it is newer, although it is not technically honey select 2, as I believe that is in the works. so it is a seperate studio with a different style. Since it is new I would assume it has fewer mods so image quality wise it might not be able to reach the same heights as HS, although if strictly talking unmodded then HS is 100% lower quality (you need to mod it to get the good quality renders because it is quite old, but still very valid with mods).

Animation quality wise I believe the studio software that you get with AI girl is superior as the sex animations are better. while HS isn't exactly bad a few devs choose to not show much genital only shots because it doesn't look the best. (might be a mod for that though), again issue of it being a bit old. Really is personal preference of which style you want to go with, while you can get similar the two softwares have their distinct anime-like style that seperates the two.

Reactions: LewdGoogle
D

Deleted member 219172

that formula worked fine, unfortunately the dialogues are still in chinese or so

can anyone help with an english version?

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello is it possible to have the old version please? the first one was better and... i deleted it when i found that a update was here...

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Asshole [v1.0] [Leoleon] got the same women if you are interested.

But please Leoleon, let us the choice to play the v0.1 again.

Thank you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote