VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil Life [v0.2exe] [Leoleon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

arunamano

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 478220

Overview:
The protagonist accidentally is introduced in a game world. There he will encounter various girls and women from different areas. They can be school teachers, company managers, or bar attendants.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-24
Release Date: 2020-02-10
Developer: Leoleon -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2exe
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (0.1): MEGA - -
Android (0.1): MEGA - -

View attachment 478221 View attachment 478222 View attachment 478223 View attachment 478224 View attachment 478225 View attachment 478226 View attachment 478227 View attachment 478230 View attachment 478228 View attachment 478229 View attachment 478231 View attachment 478235 View attachment 478234 View attachment 478232 View attachment 478233 View attachment 478236 View attachment 478237 View attachment 478238 View attachment 478239
damn you, i love what you made,but now you throw them like a trash

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Anyone stuck right here like me?
View attachment 631257
yes me. don't undestand what to write. any number gets me a system message and the dialogue is repeated, with a different number. anything that is not a number gives me renpy error

pissed off of losing my time, I unpacked the rpy file and read the code. basically, you have to insert a number. the computer chooses a number between 1001 and 999, then you have to answer with your own number.

the formula to use is "(computerrandomnumber *2 + 90) *3 -80". the intution was that the random number is the one given in the dialogue choice.

if your result is right, that will unlock some scenes

after that, you can repeat the scenes and then talk with the lower right button to the ladies to unlock a new scene.

that's all the content

Last edited:

hunter7890

Oct 13, 2018
yes me. don't undestand what to write. any number gets me a system message and the dialogue is repeated, with a different number. anything that is not a number gives me renpy error

pissed off of losing my time, I unpacked the rpy file and read the code. basically, you have to insert a number. the computer chooses a number between 1001 and 999, then you have to answer with your own number.

the formula to use is "(computerrandomnumber *2 + 90) *3 -80". the intution was that the random number is the one given in the dialogue choice.

after that, you can repeat the scenes and then talk with the lower right button to the ladies to unlock a new scene.

that's all the content

I actually tried it, and it worked like a champ. Thank you very much for sharing. This is game walkthrough

I am Cr

Nov 16, 2017

that's all the content
Genius. Thank for your help

juan9600

Jun 16, 2017

that's all the content
i don't get it, how can i response the number or where is the code to insert number

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
i don't get it, how can i response the number or where is the code to insert number
when you start you have to insert your name, then you have this masked lady in the background and a choice on screen with chinese rubbish and a number in the middle of it. that's the random number that the computer generated. use that in the formula, write it in the dialogue window

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote