VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil Life [v0.2exe] [Leoleon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

takachi123

Apr 5, 2020
Leoleon has released a new update for this game, with series Evil Life 0.2Max, can u give me the link to download it for free, because i want to finish my destiny with Yoyo and also fire keeper

kujojolynr99

Apr 6, 2020
the pink haired girl, u can do something with her, 1st day kiss, 2nd day lick her bottom, but u can only fap her 1 time then she will reject and never do it with u again (or at least, i think), and u can do that only after complete the Firekeeper's quest (to gain invisible ability, this ability is for the future when u can come and rape the model girl in ur house at late night while being invisible).

afternoon, u come back home, come to toilet and watch her pee, right after that come into ur bedroom --> fap her
evening, u come back home, come to bathroom and watch her take shower, then u just have to go to the bedroom --> fap her again
i think u can only fuck her at afternoon or at evening in same day, not both...
how to start the firekeeper quest?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Dev had a hard drive crash and lost much of the data for this game. He says he's going to start over with a new game

The previous character data has been lost a lot. Although I can recover some, I would like to make a new game because he has better image quality. I am currently working on a material frame. It may take longer to produce, but sponsored my Friends will get the game, and I will invite you to the pre-release channel in an encrypted post, and you can download the game even if the sponsorship expires.

marking this abandoned

gundam1945

May 16, 2017
If I could get a newer version, can I upload it? Or is it prohibitted by some rules in order to protect the developer?

I am not sure if it is a newer version though, I am guessing from the file name.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah this guy has great honey select mods but doesn't seem to stick to anything for too long, it's a shame his characters and animations are fantastic(even if the characters are all a little similar looking, its to be expected of Korean women I guess)

Reactions: Jarul
Jun 11, 2019
Yeah this guy has great honey select mods but doesn't seem to stick to anything for too long, it's a shame his characters and animations are fantastic(even if the characters are all a little similar looking, its to be expected of Korean women I guess)
have animation in that game?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote