VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil Life [v0.2exe] [Leoleon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
How in the world does this game not have the "Big Tits" tag????? All the supplied photos, and all with massive udders.

I'm so tired of games that have no variety in the female form. Pass.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Could you please show me more about the firekeeper girl, I'm stuck with the firekeeper girl
after I accept 1 quest from her in the other world then i too!! (because that words are full chinese!)

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
To start with the sister you have to voyeur her in the toilet and shower, then you go to second floor of your house every evening. Conflicts with the receptionists timeline tho.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, so it looks like this update rather screwed the translation, unfortunately...,
models are great but I can't do shit if I don't understand shit...:(

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Pretty happy to see Chinese developers uploading here. They are so diligent and if only they update as fast as they build high speed railways...that would give other developers some peer pressure;)
Great intro BTW. Would be better if there are more body typies. Leoleon has made his preference quite clear but please think about the audience for a change...What does that called?..审美疲劳:LOL:

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Good models though they are too similar. Needs a better compression too because 1.5 GB is too big for its contents

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Pretty happy to see Chinese developers uploading here. They are so diligent and if only they update as fast as they build high speed railways...that would give other developers some peer pressure;)
Great intro BTW. Would be better if there are more body typies. Leoleon has made his preference quite clear but please think about the audience for a change...What does that called?..审美疲劳:LOL:
well, eastern asians love big utters. i shit you not.

D

Deleted member 949599

Not so bad...
I figured out 1-2 things guys,which are helps the gameplay...
- first talk everybody once when you start
-then every afternoon you can proceed with the company receptionist
-once you need to go to school in evening or night (i don't remember) and you will find a paper in the desk. After this you can go to school every dusk to learn from the teacher some.... THINGS!
- and once a firekeeper girl was with you at the night with you in your room,after every evening/night you can go to her at basement and proceed with her...
-also you can work in the ba if you need money.
-after you work many times in the bar you can speak with pink hair girl for ... understand :D
-at evening you can speak with Maléna in the office
How to make the firekeeper girl come to my room?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote