VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil Life [v0.2exe] [Leoleon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Dialog and names are randomly english or japanese. Impossible to follow. Barely made it to noon.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Game is good, renders is epic
But all girls looks to similar
Similar bodies, even faces
but as a start its good
If the autor changes characters make them more differnt
It would be cool

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Not so bad...
I figured out 1-2 things guys,which are helps the gameplay...
- first talk everybody once when you start
-then every afternoon you can proceed with the company receptionist
-once you need to go to school in evening or night (i don't remember) and you will find a paper in the desk. After this you can go to school every dusk to learn from the teacher some.... THINGS!
- and once a firekeeper girl was with you at the night with you in your room,after every evening/night you can go to her at basement and proceed with her...
-also you can work in the ba if you need money.
-after you work many times in the bar you can speak with pink hair girl for ... understand :D
-at evening you can speak with Maléna in the office

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 949599

All girls look really good even if they are a little bit similar. If you are familiar with asian faces then they are very distinguishable.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Takes a little bit to get going not a fan of a lot of games where I'm endlessly clicking about going from place to place. The girls are so far the best thing about this. As for the translation, it's good but there is still a few bits of Chinese text that has sneaked by.

kimpin

Sep 24, 2018
Not so bad...
I figured out 1-2 things guys,which are helps the gameplay...
- first talk everybody once when you start
-then every afternoon you can proceed with the company receptionist
-once you need to go to school in evening or night (i don't remember) and you will find a paper in the desk. After this you can go to school every dusk to learn from the teacher some.... THINGS!
- and once a firekeeper girl was with you at the night with you in your room,after every evening/night you can go to her at basement and proceed with her...
-also you can work in the ba if you need money.
-after you work many times in the bar you can speak with pink hair girl for ... understand :D
-at evening you can speak with Maléna in the office
Could you please show me more about the firekeeper girl, I'm stuck with the firekeeper girl

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote