VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil Life [v0.2exe] [Leoleon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I love these big tit girls. Does anyone have a walkthrough? I don’t know what to do.
I would have liked one too but with the language barrier I'd guess the dev would need help with that... and if he got that help it would be better used for the game itself so I wouldn't hold my breath for one soon.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
i fucked the tin tail pink haired chick but i talk to her at night and she now she says she doesnt want to talk to me so what should i do and for the land lady person that shows up in ur room top left how do u progress ive seen her in the bathroom and shower already dont know what to do next. And after u enter the patreon code what are u suppose to do

ttt33322

Jan 14, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Leoleon,post:2731312,member:1636934”]
也许应该开始投票
[/引用]
This game is very popular in China

keisuko

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know how far u can get with the pink haired girl?
Also, the girl in the house wearing a towel should be his sister right?

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
I will sum it up.
Good models and animations.
Questline a bit repetitive and confusing.
A Chinese-English translator is a must.

whatisup?

Jul 23, 2019
Anyone know how far u can get with the pink haired girl?
Also, the girl in the house wearing a towel should be his sister right?
the pink haired girl, u can do something with her, 1st day kiss, 2nd day lick her bottom, but u can only fap her 1 time then she will reject and never do it with u again (or at least, i think), and u can do that only after complete the Firekeeper's quest (to gain invisible ability, this ability is for the future when u can come and rape the model girl in ur house at late night while being invisible).

for the land lady person that shows up in ur room top left how do u progress ive seen her in the bathroom and shower already dont know what to do next
afternoon, u come back home, come to toilet and watch her pee, right after that come into ur bedroom --> fap her
evening, u come back home, come to bathroom and watch her take shower, then u just have to go to the bedroom --> fap her again
i think u can only fuck her at afternoon or at evening in same day, not both...

coala21

May 13, 2019
What is the answer for "作者pateron的昵祢是什么?" The English translation for the sentence is "What is Pateron's nickname?"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote