Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, so this gets continued while EVIL 2 is now stomped, did I get that right?
Will content be transferred or something(or is there even more content in 2 since I never played the first one)
They're two completely separate games, this one is the original from Hivoltage forums (aka the Russians) who developed the game. Evil 2 was a complete rework of the game by former forum members of this site. It was just named Evil 2 since it was going in a different direction than this one.

Reactions: Klangkugel

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
5 of the 6 download links dont work, and the only one that works is mega with 1 GB download limit

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
If someone would know what have been changed, it would be much easier to translate, cause the main update have been translated pretty well.

I notice that there is some changes in addicts part, mostly NPC.s dont get lost when you know they are addicts.
Other changes I didnt find, but can be some minor changes I missed...

Reactions: Sorg

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
If someone would know what have been changed, it would be much easier to translate, cause the main update have been translated pretty well.

I notice that there is some changes in addicts part, mostly NPC.s dont get lost when you know they are addicts.
Other changes I didnt find, but can be some minor changes I missed...
This is the (very short) change log for fix 5.
"Fixed an issue with NPCs disappearing when friendship
was high "

DRuktar

Nov 22, 2019
This is the (very short) change log for fix 5.
"Fixed an issue with NPCs disappearing when friendship
was high "
which happens a lot

workaround for now that helps sometimes: when they show up at home and want to spent time with you after that they show up again in the tab. some stay some vanish again

braedd

May 18, 2017
is there someone who can translate the newest patch? (03.July 2022)
would appreciate it, qsptools doesnt start for me

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
is there someone who can translate the newest patch? (03.July 2022)
would appreciate it, qsptools doesnt start for me
Is there an image pack update? There are little error messages in characters profiles.