tianya

Sep 20, 2020
When I start the game and click that image of the statue to start, I get asked what identity I want to choose (male, female, and presets for both as well as for shemale) and then a name, a handful of background choices and I get thrown into the game. Is there no character creation where I can choose things like body height, breast/dick size, ...? I played Evil 2 before this one so I thought it was the same here.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
When I start the game and click that image of the statue to start, I get asked what identity I want to choose (male, female, and presets for both as well as for shemale) and then a name, a handful of background choices and I get thrown into the game. Is there no character creation where I can choose things like body height, breast/dick size, ...? I played Evil 2 before this one so I thought it was the same here.
Try this, is the best that I can purpose :
https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-mod-reworked-english-v190903.34479/

• Red Heart
Reactions: tianya

DRuktar

Nov 22, 2019
In Evil it more or less depends on your choices during creation.

A Bookworm isnt rly a Pro in football and the other way round.

If you pick 2 times "good at school" you get a nerd. If you go for "boxing" you get the stereotype of a steroiduser who is for some reason of course kinda "hung".

So yes your lifechoices beat genes all day every day. ;-)

Edit: Easy way to fix it without mods: Change your name to Admin (First name only needed, nickname and surname can be whatever), get Tonys adress (either befriend an addict or go to the strip club and play cards with him), get the money needed for the drugs you need to change appearance (cheat is available at home - mainmenu - bottom line +5000), use them, wait for a few days (if they run out there is no notification like "your balls itch" or stuff like that) check if status is what you wanted, change name again - play normal again.

You can use more then one dose and they will add up. I would suggest go for max 5 a time and wait till they run out before redosing if still changes are needed.

Edit2: It can happen "lactaid" wont do much. Most likely you are too skinny and the system cant redistribute the "fat". Still havent figured out it completly but using the drug for gaining weight either fixed it oder Im right and the weight itself was the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: tianya and Philjd

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Zlo not abandoned. The latest version was developed 19.01.22. And now I'm developing a new version. Of course in Russian language.
He is the first author of the game! (DeGross)
Highvoltage is just the name of a Russian forum !

The mod (two post above) is only a work of comfort and rationalization of the "v10319 fix1" version to play in pseudo English, but which served as the basis for Evil 2 ! (so please understand the posts before commenting)

There is a priori (according to DeGross) a new Russian version 19.01.22.
It would be nice if a moderator made the necessary correction for the author and added at least a link to the latest Russian version on the home page.

Finally I say that, I say nothing ;)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thought I'd post this here for I guess inspiration? Maybe I don't know, just a personal debug build not compatible with any of the mods or versions of this game out there right now because I changed almost everything in the game. Variables, images/vids and their locations, code formatting/readability. Maybe I'll upload the pic folder in the future but if anyone wants to take a look at it, here it is and I use Qqsp to play it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorg and askqer

Sorg

Oct 28, 2017
Thought I'd post this here for I guess inspiration? Maybe I don't know, just a personal debug build not compatible with any of the mods or versions of this game out there right now because I changed almost everything in the game. Variables, images/vids and their locations, code formatting/readability. Maybe I'll upload the pic folder in the future but if anyone wants to take a look at it, here it is and I use Qqsp to play it.
Yeah, pic folder would be nice (y)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, pic folder would be nice (y)
My internet is really slow, would take a few days to upload it. Guess it's closest to Corseik's mod/Evil 2 though. Used Corseik's as a base for it originally.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
My internet is really slow, would take a few days to upload it. Guess it's closest to Corseik's mod/Evil 2 though. Used Corseik's as a base for it originally.
Yes please, although I hope that you allowed a female protagonist?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yes please, although I hope that you allowed a female protagonist?
No, I didn't. Not really my thing, but like I said. It's more for people who want to look at the code or something. Not super playable but looks nice inside the QSP lol.
Was more focused on expanding other races in there. Like added in Latin and Asian women, expanded the black women a lot and upgraded some of the white women vids. Also looking at my folder size of 14GB and knowing my upload usually maxes out at 90Kbs. Don't think I'll be uploading the videos anytime soon.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Ok So I used the Mega Link to download, extracted with 7-zip and can't find the game icon to start the game.
I have the Evil Folder with nothing but the ZLO folder in it, which has nothing but a folder called "çïÄfix1" and within that the only application to click on is a QSP icon called "qspgui",
I double click on that and a Blank QSP app opens.

What am I missing?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok So I used the Mega Link to download, extracted with 7-zip and can't find the game icon to start the game.
I have the Evil Folder with nothing but the ZLO folder in it, which has nothing but a folder called "çïÄfix1" and within that the only application to click on is a QSP icon called "qspgui",
I double click on that and a Blank QSP app opens.

What am I missing?
Open Qspgui then open the qsp file with that. Should have a file with a .qsp extension somewhere in there. Probably in the ZLO folder.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Open Qspgui then open the qsp file with that. Should have a file with a .qsp extension somewhere in there. Probably in the ZLO folder.
Thanks I did as u suggested and found a qsp file called zloeng.qsp in a subfolder called çïÄ.

I think the installation piece in the OP need updating.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
how i can traslate the last version of this game?¿? if we can.. transalte it.. we can .. revive this thread XD

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Reactions: Tom7902000