Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
It seems that avatar faces are not working properly in your version. npc's doesn't have avatars.
Faces for npcs were added in a later version than the one I modded; they added npc face assets in 2022, the version I modded is from 2019. I can take a look, but the only recent version I have of the game is full-russian, so no promises.

Reactions: qwaszx5

qwaszx5

Jun 21, 2017
Faces for npcs were added in a later version than the one I modded; they added npc face assets in 2022, the version I modded is from 2019. I can take a look, but the only recent version I have of the game is full-russian, so no promises.
I read that after I tried your version. Hope you can make these changes to the latest update. Best of luck.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
I read that after I tried your version. Hope you can make these changes to the latest update. Best of luck.
I'll try~
Let's just say I got through looking about 6700 lines before I realized I'd have to change my approach. A lot of the structure of the game changed in the 2022 version, including how the entire sex system was handled and adding a follower system.

...In the meantime, I've been tinkering around with the Business system to change things up, and I've got something in the works for it. The way it works now, is that if you ever set your prices above your competitors', it causes a downward spiral of your reputation. I hope to change that with the next update. After all, big businesses in real life can hike up their prices all they want, why can't we?

Edit: Okay, I think I've got a small system to upload. The way companies used to work, is that every day you would lose 1 reputation point, and you would lose/gain reputation directly based on how much over/under your competitors' prices you were. This means, that to consistently gain reputation and not lose it you could only keep your prices at 98% at the most! Using anything over 100% would be good for a quick buck, but you would lose as much reputation as the percent you went over.

My changes make it so:
  1. The default system will remain the same until you reach 60 reputation. This is when your store is described as 'popular'.
  2. At 60 reputation, the flat 1 reputation loss is removed, letting you raise the prices to 99%, or keep it the same for an extra daily reputation point.
  3. At 80 reputation, the calculation uses 125% instead, so you can go up to 124% and still gain reputation. However, the hidden corruption stat will come into play! This rises by 0-2 daily, and can be reduced when you or your wife 'Be present in the store 1 hour', which reduces it by dominance divided by 10. If your corruption goes over 80, you will lose 10 reputation points a day until you fix that.
  4. At 100 reputation, you will lose reputation if your corruption is over 50. However, you will no longer lose reputation because of your prices. You can gain reputation if you keep prices lower than 125%, but since it's already maxed out, that only served to counter losses from corruption.
  5. I added internal investigators to your companies - hire them full-time for 100 dollars a day, or if your corruption is more than 10, you can hire them once for 100 dollars per corruption. If you have internal investigators on staff, your corruption will not rise.
Also, as a final side note, corruption was already in the game, it ate away at profits along with low reputation. Since reducing it was tied to dominance, only dominant characters could have long-term businesses without them eventually falling apart. I added the internal investigators to give submissive players the possibility to own businesses too, though they'll need to invest a bit until it makes a profit.

Edit: I'll try to post and update soon that scales the income based on reputation, I just noticed that as it now, the investigators will never be fully covered by shop income.

Last edited:

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Mini-patch here. It scales business income based on both your business's reputation level and your prices compared to competitors. Lower prices means lower income, but if you have higher reputation those same prices can give you a higher profit. I tested with a couple businesses, one with high reputation and one with low reputation, and the low-rep business gained 36-54 in income at 80% prices while the high-rep business reached 160-200 income with the same 80% prices going up to 124%, the high-rep business reached 248-310 income, while the low-rep business reached 56-85 income. For the number-crunchers out there, they might understand the basic curve I added to scaled income, but for everyone else, just know that high reputation=bigger profits

Mostly for testing purposes, but also to help out when adjusting prices, I added an 'Expected Profits' line to the business page in your computer. This should show you the minimum and maximum profits a business can make, and it'll update as you lower/raise your prices.
For example: 'Expected profit - 56 to 85 dollars'

As a small addition, I added a unique reputation line for your store if it is at maximum reputation - nothing special, just an indicator to let you know you're at maximum reputation.

...I was trying to add faces, how did I end up revamping businesses?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
This is some fantastic work Anon, I don't think I've ever used the businesses aside from initially buying one or two to see what they can do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous88

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
So, I've been trying to merge my version with the January 2022 version, and...wow. I mean, like, WOW. There is a LOT to unpack in that version, code-wise. They added a follower system, faces for npcs, a backend revamp on variables, party content... Like, I'm about a fifth through the content, and I keep having to backtrack because I can't just copy in the new content without making sure it meshes with the code I already have.

So, uh...I'm trying to get the code up-to-date, but it might take a bit.

Also, I couldn't get motivated enough to really proofread translations on cuck content, so translation quality may be a bit rough there~

Current progress: line 8597/51397. Every update I give, I'll try to add a line count so progress can be seen.

Last edited:

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Still getting through the code in my free time, it's a little much but hopefully there won't be too many bugs~

I'm not sure if this'll be worth it in the end, but I came across code to swap bodies with npcs and I gotta admit, that feature alone is worth it.

Current progress: line 13195/51600. Yes, the total lines went up, I like to improve the code a little as I go, which added some lines.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
When you get through it drop us a Kofi link so we can slip you a few bucks.
Lol, I don't take donations, but thank you! I'm just happy to keep this game alive, tbh. Maybe if I one day draw inspiration from this game and make my own original work, I'll post a Kofi link then~~

Current progress: line 15334/51882.

Edit: Not much of an update, so I didn't want another post just for it, and it certainly hasn't been tested yet, but a here's couple things I added on my own while updating the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm trying out switching from "dollars" to the generic currency symbol, "¤". This is not only to let people assume their own currency, but also because the game has actually been using "кр" which in english would be kr, apparently standing for "credits". If it doesn't look good I'll fix it, but for now this might be a better option than leaving it as something like a "dollar" which doesn't even fit the lore. This will be tied to a string variable so it'll be easier for people who want a different symbol to change.

...This is not everything, just the things I added in the last couple hours. It looks like a lot, but this only covered ~600 lines of code, so you can imagine what 50,000 lines feels like ^_^;

Oh yeah, speaking of which -
Current progress: line 21953/52681.

Last edited:

sssq123

Mar 29, 2018
I did a little improving on the translation of version 17.09.19. Little things like adding tenses to our actions ("Go to school" instead of "To go to school"...). It's nothing big, but as far as I can tell, I haven't broken anything, and it seems to be a little bit better...
Edit: added the incest patch posted a while back, because why not, while I'm at it...
Thank you for your work!

Can you tell me which lines of code and where you inserted them in order to open interaction with the family (incest)

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for your work!

Can you tell me which lines of code and where you inserted them in order to open interaction with the family (incest)
lol, it's been so long since I added that line, but I think you have to remove
Code:
&notdisturb[i]=1
from your family's lines to be able to interact with them. The 2022 version seems to be a little different though, using a "familymember" variable instead. So, look for those variables depending on your version, and delete them where needed.

Edit:it had to be in code to show the brackets (bbcode is...*sigh*....).

Last edited:
Reactions: sssq123

sssq123

Mar 29, 2018
lol, it's been so long since I added that line, but I think you have to remove
Code:
&notdisturb[i]=1
from your family's lines to be able to interact with them. The 2022 version seems to be a little different though, using a "familymember" variable instead. So, look for those variables depending on your version, and delete them where needed.

Edit:it had to be in code to show the brackets (bbcode is...*sigh*....).
thank you, it's unclear how, but I was able to configure everything myself (after spending just an hour studying the code)

Reactions: Anonymous88

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Some more additions for the upcoming update, yay!
  1. The 2022 version added the ability to buy black chicks from Olan after Mabuta dies, but it was really bland so I combined it with my previously added content there, and while I was at it I restructured the entire location to make almost all the text in it modular based on certain variables.Now when you kill Mabuta, the description of the bar will somewhat imply hit the Black District took when it lost the leader it rallied behind. Olan will never quite treat you the same either, even if you befriended him through my added content. After all, you killed his biggest client/boss, so he'll always hold a bit of a grudge.
  2. You'll have to ask Olan his name, or he'll forever be a nameless bartender. He'll tell you his name if you're under Mabuta, or if you get better aqcuainted. There's no real implications here, and I think it breaks when you flirt with him, but I always thought it was weird that you psychically knew him by name from the first time you met him.
  3. Black girl prices have not changed from vanilla, but if you use my new content to buy them without going through the Mabuta questline, they will have a more gradual decrease in price as you further befriend Olan. I split the price into a base price and a multiplier too, you won't notice it but it'll allow interesting things in the future, like passively multiplying all prices if you happen to be at war with Mabuta's gang or cutting prices if you somehow take over Mabuta's gang through modded content for example.
  4. I think I made my content in the bar only available to male players due to the weird coding structure vanilla has. Now the interaction is universal, female players can buy black sluts without submitting to Mabuta.
  5. Slum market is a little different - all the available random clothing is on the main screen, and clicking on it gives you the option to buy. However, the clothing will only changes daily, so you can't spam the actions to get new clothing options now.
  6. Slum market is also modular - I took like 100 lines of code and crunched it into 40 lines, and also made it way easier to add new shopping categories to the market in the future. There were so many repeated lines in that code, it was like watching a carousel scrolling through it...
  7. Fixed a couple errors I had made when updating here and there- I feel like I'll be doing a lot of those soon...
Current progress: 23649/52648, almost halfway! ^_^

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
...but I always thought it was weird that you psychically knew him by name from the first time you met him.
He could feasibly have a nametag on. Most of the strip club NPC's are also just immediately known to you despite your backstory of living far away and moving to the city for X reason.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
He could feasibly have a nametag on. Most of the strip club NPC's are also just immediately known to you despite your backstory of living far away and moving to the city for X reason.
True, but to my knowledge most of those NPCs are famous throughout the entire city, like the Chief of Police or the leaders of gangs. Olan is supposed to be some random bartender that also ships girls for Mabuta; if he was famous it would be as "Mabuta's supplier", but I have a feeling Mabuta would not want the name of his main supplier getting around.

Also, I should note that this is purely flavor anyway, in no way does knowing Olan's name affect gameplay, I just thought it would be more immersive to only see him as a regular bartender until you get acquainted with him, either through Mabuta or your own efforts.

Regardless, if it doesn't feel right to people I can always remove it afterwards. ^_^

Edit: Current progress: 25074/53193 27011/53410
Edit 2: I'm almost done with locational text and I seem to have finished the part-time work section. I think all that's left is NPC generation, name lists, some event content (parties, etc) and sex content. Assuming the sex text is repetitive enough, this last half might go much faster. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Some more progress! ^_^

So I was skimming the original Russian forum for the game, and I found someone had modded their version of the game to color-code npc names based on their gender - blue for boys, pink for girls. I took that idea, and expanded on it. Npcs will be color coded blue for boys, pink for girls, and purple for shemales. I might add a toggle switch or some relevant item into the game to enable/disable this, because some people might argue that half the fun is guessing if your cute classmate is really a girl or not, but for now I'll probably leave it in for transparency.

Also: I think I finished all the NPC generation and name lists, starting on the Night Club dancing event now. If there aren't many unique events to go through all that should be left after that are sex scenes~~

Current progress: 34921/53675, about 65% done!~
Edit: 39241/54074, about 72% done!~

...I know I said it earlier, but wow, this second half is really gonna be finished faster huh.

Edit: Teaser Image ;) Something I forgot to mention earlier that you might notice, theyear is now 2023 in the game. The 2022 update changed it from 2016 to 2066 or something, so if you guys want I could also change it to that. Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, THIS IS ENTIRELY UNTESTED, so expect bugs.

Aside from the update's features, I color-coded some events while I was at it. Also, The background color is now set to black, it will slightly brighten in the morning. Not a lot, just enough to subliminally make you realize the sun is rising in the game. Also, I adjusted link colors and made them change color a bit from day to night, to let you better see at a glance when it's nighttime.

There were several other small things here and there, but I haven't had the time to bugtest this, let alone sort out changes I made.

Also, incest should be disabled again for now. Not my choice, the update changed how your family is handled. I'll fix it in the future.
Edit: My bad, they just added a weird mechanic, incest is not actually disabled

Current progress: DONE!

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. The phrase "The girls wyou share a dorm with invite you to a party to celebrate moving into the dorm." appears, and it has a spelling mistake.

2. There's Russian text when you're college girl and are about to get laid at a dorm party.

3. I'm was able to invite my family to my apartment and bang them as normal. Is there another incest mod I missed?

I'll test out some more later but it looks fantastic so far.

Reactions: Carloschacal2