Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
1. The phrase "The girls wyou share a dorm with invite you to a party to celebrate moving into the dorm." appears, and it has a spelling mistake.

2. There's Russian text when you're college girl and are about to get laid at a dorm party.

3. I'm was able to invite my family to my apartment and bang them as normal. Is there another incest mod I missed?

I'll test out some more later but it looks fantastic so far.
1. fixed now.

2. that was code added/changed in the 2022 update. translated now.

3. So I checked and it's properly locking it out. However! If you are using an old save! It will not matter! The new version only locks you out of incest actions if your relatives are in the "Relatives" tab, with an action added in the relatives menu to "Invite relatives to move in with you". Once they move in with you, your relatives literally live in your house, and can be interacted with like anyone else. So, if you are using an old save where you already somehow brought your relatives out of their Relatives tab, then you simply circumvented that new mechanic.

Also, I did disable color-locked interfaces with this version, so you can adjust your game's background and text colors through the game's settings. I saw you using the default white background, so I just thought I'd let you know ^_^

Edit: Updated game

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Bugs:
1. You might want to check out the mansion. It causes an error when visited.(Screenshot 9)

2. Did something happen to the farm? It's not on the purchase list.

3. Attempting to register as an entrepreneur is in Russian.(Screenshot 10)

I have a question that may upset you, but which base version of the game are you using for your update? The earliest one you posted was version 17-09-19.

Edit:

I found a version of 030722 that has a functional club in the Red Light District along with a cupboard for your character to better organize their clothes(still kinda shit system)

4. The black bar is broken.(Screenshot 11)

5. Visiting the theater and meeting someone has a spelling error. (Screenshot 12)

6. Money doesn't sync with relatives, resulting in almost immediate game over if you owe money.

7. You can accidently remove your relatives from the game by asking them to follow you and then dismissing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Bugs:
1. You might want to check out the mansion. It causes an error when visited.(Screenshot 9)

2. Did something happen to the farm? It's not on the purchase list.

3. Attempting to register as an entrepreneur is in Russian.(Screenshot 10)

I have a question that may upset you, but which base version of the game are you using for your update? The earliest one you posted was version 17-09-19.

Edit:

I found a version of 030722 that has a functional club in the Red Light District along with a cupboard for your character to better organize their clothes(still kinda shit system)

4. The black bar is broken.(Screenshot 11)

5. Visiting the theater and meeting someone has a spelling error. (Screenshot 12)

6. Money doesn't sync with relatives, resulting in almost immediate game over if you owe money.

7. You can accidently remove your relatives from the game by asking them to follow you and then dismissing them.
Thank you for catching these bugs! I'll go through them one-by-one

1. Fixed it, finally. I accidentally added an '&' where I should have added an 'and', messing everything up. Now that it works, the code that was broken simply adds a five-day wait time to using facilities you build, to better pace out the upgrade process. It was also really a test to see if I could add timers to events, so now that I know how to do it I'll be able to start adding 'delayed effect' things to the game!

2. Oops, I mistyped a '<', forcing you to sell your car if you wanted to buy that farm. :ROFLMAO: ...It's fixed now.

3. Easy fix, next.

4. Looks like I missed a colon on an action. Should be fixed

5. Spelling is better than coding to fix luckily (unless it's the coding that was misspelled...). Fixed.

6. This was caused by my refusal to change money over to a universal variable with the new update. I'll add a bank account to the system to go around that (I kept it in because I wanted to do something with NPCs owning money). For now, I just added a simple trade-off of your moeny and theirs if you have more money than them, giving them 10 dollars if they're broke. Later, this'll evolve into things like the NPCs earning and keeping their own money, and you being able to steal it when possessing them, etc.

7. I just tested it with the dad, he returned to 'Best Friends' instead of the proper screen. It's fixed now, but it just goes to show how rigid this game is. I might just add a way to invite family members to live with you by meeting them in the future.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Some more bugs:

1. There's a rogue number "1" when you go to college.(Screenshot 1)

2. The translation for the food is...off. The cheap food description is being used for both cheap and healthy food. (Screenshot 2)

3. At the end of this event Masha becomes your whore and owes $5,000 not just $5. (Screenshot 3)

4. Black bar is still broken. Same error message as before.

5. The farmhouse specifically mentions that you need a car, but still doesn't allow you to purchase it. It just doesn't show up.

--
Would it also be possible to remotely change the eating habits of your family? Having to spend four in game days sorting everyone out to have a job and eat healthy is a bit of a chore each time.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Some more bugs:

1. There's a rogue number "1" when you go to college.(Screenshot 1)

2. The translation for the food is...off. The cheap food description is being used for both cheap and healthy food. (Screenshot 2)

3. At the end of this event Masha becomes your whore and owes $5,000 not just $5. (Screenshot 3)

4. Black bar is still broken. Same error message as before.

5. The farmhouse specifically mentions that you need a car, but still doesn't allow you to purchase it. It just doesn't show up.

--
Would it also be possible to remotely change the eating habits of your family? Having to spend four in game days sorting everyone out to have a job and eat healthy is a bit of a chore each time.
1. Lol, that's a leftover of my bugtesting. It shows your current semester.

2. Another changed variable from the update (apparently undeclared variables default to 0). Fixed now.

3. My bad there, fixed now.

4. Okay, thought I had missed a colon when it was actually in the wrong place. Actually fixed now, as well as two more of the same bug revealed after fixing this one.

5. That's odd. Maybe I forgot to save this fix to the upload? Fixed now, just tested it and got it to work too.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
By the way, I'm tinkering with AI art (better in the short term for finding new assets for a game like this) and I finished a bit of an adjustment - I changed up the "black girl kneeling" pose pic, using the original picture as a base. It's the same image, just slightly different. To use it, put it in base directory/pic/sex/poser folder, it should overwrite the old one.

...Not really an update, and not much of a change, I just wanted to see if I could.

Edit: The second and third pictures I created to replace downtown and old town pictures, but I'm not sure about them so they're not renamed or anything, just collecting feedback. Do you guys like them?

Last edited:

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Found an error when having sex with the blacks.
Apparently the game dev decided to try to assign a string to an integer variable, and never even referenced the string again anyway. Fixed, along with a couple bugs I found on my own (toilet should work now, for example).

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
I think more AI generated dilapidated, run down city pics would be better. Mostly to distance from real world shitholes that some players may or may not live.

If I recall, ETO and Girl Life used to have pictures of the ghetto that an author took themselves because they lived there.
I'll try to make them more dilapidated, thanks for the honest feedback! It's sometimes hard to get a grasp of whether the city in this game is supposed to be "cutthroat yet prosperous wasteland oasis" or "poverty-stricken eastern european slum land", especially with the alternate universe spin it adds onto the setting.

um its a bug?¿? part times jobs... dont work XD
I'll check it out, but I might need more specifics on how they don't work, and a screenshot if it's an error.

Edit: If it was the actual option to go to work not showing up, I think I fixed it. :sneaky: ...Let me know if it doesn't show up between 16:00 and 20:00 for you. Also, if that wasn't the problem, let me know what the problem actually was.​

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Edit: If it was the actual option to go to work not showing up, I think I fixed it. :sneaky: ...Let me know if it doesn't show up between 16:00 and 20:00 for you. Also, if that wasn't the problem, let me know what the problem actually was.​
The job was janitor. I'll double check with other jobs.

Edit:

Seems to be for all jobs. Babysitter and waitress do the same.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
The job was janitor. I'll double check with other jobs.

Edit:

Seems to be for all jobs. Babysitter and waitress do the same.
Okay...wow. Uh, I should mention that the dev changed the variable that controls how you work in this update, changing it to a different one for part-time work. I knew I didn't catch all the changes, but geeze...

Should be fixed now.

Edit: I also tried my hand at making the earlier scenic pictures grittier, they are attached too, use them if you want.

Last edited:

tommyboyx595

Aug 18, 2020
Okay...wow. Uh, I should mention that the dev changed the variable that controls how you work in this update, changing it to a different one for part-time work. I knew I didn't catch all the changes, but geeze...

Should be fixed now.

Edit: I also tried my hand at making the earlier scenic pictures grittier, they are attached too, use them if you want.
At this point you are the new gamedev lmao. You're rolling out these fixes and changes so fucking fast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous88

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for helping me find the bugs, if you guys find any more, let me know! I'll probably go quiet for a bit, but if I get another idea for the game, or I decide to go on another spree of features like this time, I'll definitely update here. I don't think this game deserves to be buried just because its original author stopped updating; hopefully little updates like this'll keep it alive!

At this point you are the new gamedev lmao. You're rolling out these fixes and changes so fucking fast.
Lol, thanks for that, I don't think I have what it takes to keep this kinda pace up though :p.
I'll never give up on adding little things to this game, but honestly a rush of changes like this one was me putting my all into it for longer than I thought I had in me, considering that modding this game is just a little hobby of mine. I already have some good ideas for future updates, but for now I'm just gonna be putting up bugfixes.

Edit: Just tweaked clothing descriptions a bit, and made people visiting you follow the new color-coded links. Also, fixed Olan misquoting his prices, and Your list of stores telling you product types for shops.

Last edited:

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, I know this is will be little to no change on your guys' end, so you can basically ignore this update, but I want to post it to remind future me to finish this. This is an update that checks your familial relations more carefully, and allows you to have multiple relations with the same person. This means, when you are married to your sister or father to your sister, it will say '(Your sister and wife)', or '(Your sister and daughter)'.

This is by no means finished, and I plan to add support for uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces too. It's just hard because as far as I can tell, the game's code lets you track down a character's parents, but not their children.

Anyway, if you play the game long enough to have grandchildren, I actually added code to mark them as '(Your grandchild)' and put them as your family. Not sure if the game even supports this, but whatever.

The biggest change you'll never see, however, is that I started trying to add code to make npcs check other npcs to see if they're family. You'll never see it, because this is entirely backend and changes almost nothing.
  • The reason I'm doing it is to hopefully connect these npcs more with each other, since as it is the game entirely revolves around your character. Hopefully I can move this in a direction where the world can start evolving without you having to do anything.
  • For a start, all your family members should, in theory, acknowledge each other as family before you even take control of one of them.
  • This makes an earlier workaround I did for possession obsolete, because before this, your family members did not recognize you as a family member.
  • Because of this, if an npc is married, you should see their spouse in their character description (eg, your mom is now '(Victor's wife)(Your mom)' in her descriptor)

Also, as a little side bonus, if you're using the Admin cheat, there's now an Instant Energy cheat at your house.

...This update had a little bugtesting, but I didn't do a playthrough or anything, so let me know if you encounter any bugs/issues

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Really thanks for the hardworking!!

好的,我知道這對你們的人來說幾乎沒有變化,所以你們基本上可以忽略這個更新,但我想發布它來提醒未來的我完成這個。這是一個更仔細地檢查您的家庭關係的更新,並允許您與同一個人有多個關係。這意味著,當您與您的姐妹結婚或父親與您的姐妹結婚時,它會說“(你的姐妹和妻子)”,或“(你的姐妹和女兒)”。

這還遠沒有結束,我還計劃增加對叔叔阿姨侄子侄女的支持。這很難,因為據我所知,遊戲的代碼可以讓你追踪角色的父母,但不能追踪他們的孩子。

不管怎樣,如果你玩遊戲的時間長到有孫子了,我實際上添加了代碼來將他們標記為“(你的孫子)”並將他們作為你的家人。不確定遊戲是否支持這個,但無論如何。

然而,你永遠看不到的最大變化是我開始嘗試添加代碼讓 npc 檢查其他 npc 是否是家人。你永遠不會看到它,因為這完全是後端,幾乎沒有任何改變。
  • 我這樣做的原因是希望將這些 npc 彼此更多地聯繫起來,因為遊戲完全圍繞您的角色展開。希望我可以朝著世界可以開始發展的方向發展,而無需您做任何事情。
  • 首先,從理論上講,您的所有家庭成員在您控制其中一個成員之前都應該承認彼此是家人。
  • 這使得我之前為財產所做的解決方法已經過時,因為在此之前,您的家人不承認您是家庭成員。
  • 因此,如果一個 npc 已婚,你應該在他們的角色描述中看到他們的配偶(例如,你的媽媽現在在她的描述中是“(維克多的妻子)(你的媽媽)”)

另外,作為一個額外的好處,如果你使用的是管理員作弊,那麼你家裡現在有一個即時能量作弊。

...此更新進行了一些錯誤測試,但我沒有進行通關或其他任何操作,所以如果您遇到任何錯誤/問題,請告訴我
[/引用]

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Hello.
Version "Evil" from 3.07.22 Russian version. Threw Cheatmenu into it.
Entering the menu in the Character Appearance tab.
You can also edit NPCs.
I didn't do the cheat. I just copied it to this version. This is why some of the functions don't work.
I do wonder if we could combined this cheat function with this better translated version?

Titan0342

Nov 3, 2017
Okay, I know this is will be little to no change on your guys' end, so you can basically ignore this update, but I want to post it to remind future me to finish this. This is an update that checks your familial relations more carefully, and allows you to have multiple relations with the same person. This means, when you are married to your sister or father to your sister, it will say '(Your sister and wife)', or '(Your sister and daughter)'.

This is by no means finished, and I plan to add support for uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces too. It's just hard because as far as I can tell, the game's code lets you track down a character's parents, but not their children.

Anyway, if you play the game long enough to have grandchildren, I actually added code to mark them as '(Your grandchild)' and put them as your family. Not sure if the game even supports this, but whatever.

The biggest change you'll never see, however, is that I started trying to add code to make npcs check other npcs to see if they're family. You'll never see it, because this is entirely backend and changes almost nothing.
  • The reason I'm doing it is to hopefully connect these npcs more with each other, since as it is the game entirely revolves around your character. Hopefully I can move this in a direction where the world can start evolving without you having to do anything.
  • For a start, all your family members should, in theory, acknowledge each other as family before you even take control of one of them.
  • This makes an earlier workaround I did for possession obsolete, because before this, your family members did not recognize you as a family member.
  • Because of this, if an npc is married, you should see their spouse in their character description (eg, your mom is now '(Victor's wife)(Your mom)' in her descriptor)

Also, as a little side bonus, if you're using the Admin cheat, there's now an Instant Energy cheat at your house.

...This update had a little bugtesting, but I didn't do a playthrough or anything, so let me know if you encounter any bugs/issues
How do you access the Admin cheat?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
I do wonder if we could combined this cheat function with this better translated version?
I looked through it an there are some things I could definitely add. On the other hand, that version of the game depends on some things from the March 2022 version, which is different from the version I updated the game to, so there are some differences in code to work out. Also, that version directly interfered with a lot of vanilla code to add certain features, something that would take me quite a while to do. I'll take a closer look, but the result will probably be a bit different from the original cheat menu.

How do you access the Admin cheat?
Either through starting a new game or going to the Administration building in the City Center, change your first name to Admin

Edit: So I set up a stupid method for checking npc relationships better. It used to work, by checking purely for each person's relationship with you in a location. Now, it will check their relationship with EVERY existing npc instead, but only SHOW you your own relationship with them. When I tested it, there was no lag or slowdown, but there were only 41 active npcs, so we'll see in the upcoming update if it affects the game any. If it does, I might have to tie it to a one-time check or something

Last edited: