habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Another minuscule update with pretty much no content, only a scene with a kiss, a class scene I haven't had proc yet and rework of intro. Patch notes below.

Mega link:

Hey,
I am really sorry that this took me so long. I will start posting more here to keep you up to date on my work. I already have a plan for the next update in terms of content, but I am always intrested in your preference in what should be next.
I only have a PC version for now.
A person in my Discord (Euphonia Ü) mentioned that you can use joiplay to play the PC version on Android. It also has DirPad support. Sadly I can not test this myself, so let me know if it works. You should find it with google. I don't want to put in a wrong link.
As for this update, this is new:
-New "journal" option: it will show progress on the story and help you out in the intro, also the journal contains information about the girls (for now only the main 3). It tells you which event will increase your relationship, but it won't show all events.
It seems to work fine, but it apprears to lag sometimes in certain circumstances. Let me know if it works for you.
-Intro is now easier: arrows will show you the way + the journal contains a questguide that tells you what to do next to finish the intro
also removed options that were grey, due to confusion
-Sophie can be dragged into an empty classroom after school(2+ Hearts needed to start the event)
-Random school events: when the class begins, there is a chance for a random event to occur (currently only 1 event). Depending on the options you choose you can now end up in detention that way.
-Removed homework: you can no longer do homework and therefore not doing homework wont get you in detention. Detention now accessible with random events
-New classmate: Eva
no real content right now. I added her so the class wouldn't be so empty
she will get a custom model and more content soon
-Various little changes/bugfixes

Reactions: Priappus

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The younger sis is the only innocent character in the game and from what I've read... I'm required to turn ntr on and get people to molest her on a train in order to progress her character?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
On the positive side, the renders are nice, the character models are also good... But...
NTR and RPGM!??!

Good luck to you dev, NTR focused games on a grindy engine is a no go for me :)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
awe stupid NTR tag... if its not avoidable i wont touch it.
Well, from what I read from the dev, you can turn the ntr content off on the computer. What another poster said though, was that in order to progress the relationship with one character you need to have it turned on.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, I generally hate RPGM games for exactly this reason. Second day, MC has to take a shower. Direct MC to the shower, the arrow is there, but the door won't open. Ok, maybe they mean downstairs. Tried to click on downstairs and it won't let the MC go because he needs to take a shower. Back to the bathroom door, rinse and repeat. This is a brand new game, fresh install (never played it before) and no mods. Any ideas on how to get the game unstuck?

Reactions: Bobber Tail

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
The game has always had bugs like the head stuck on the screen. Honestly I love the renders for the game but it’s pretty much the same buggy game it was when it was first released. This should be more like a 0.09 update instead of 0.9.

As much as I hate to say it this seems more like a cash grab to keep this game going. Many months between updates and virtually no new content. I was only doing a dollar on Pat but after this I’m stopping it completely. I’ll check back in in a couple of years and it might be worth it. Innocent Witches has had far more content in the same amount of time and look how much grief they get compared to this.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

불용Kuzuri

Nov 23, 2020
I like NTR but can you do it for mom instead of youngest sister ??

Game was nice at start then turns into big empty content and now I expect more . Especially mother storyline and plot.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I like NTR but can you do it for mom instead of youngest sister ??

Game was nice at start then turns into big empty content and now I expect more . Especially mother storyline and plot.
Well in way of NTR content... afaik there is basically none. it seems to be building up to it quite a bit though.
(I suspect in NTR route father will have already done things and will probably do things, given the hints to it in non-ntr route, either way I would assume NTR route MC gets cucked by his dad).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, from what I read from the dev, you can turn the ntr content off on the computer. What another poster said though, was that in order to progress the relationship with one character you need to have it turned on.
uhhh from memory this is not the case. could be wrong but would assume this would change. cause well, most updates have been for non-ntr people (content goes in both routes tho), and you wouldn't want to shoot the audience you have mainly been catering to. But hey devs have done it before so I ain't gonna be holding my breath. (would still be disappointed though.... I like redheads :| )

Edit: yeah can confirm no forced NTR, only current NTR is on train. which is easily avoidable (just be a gent or have her sit on your lap, although since you can turn it off I guess there is a third option now).

And as suspected this update doesn't further the NTR route scene wise, story wise I have no idea, I just checked the CGs to see if any more content I deem worth playing this update for. (Nah think I will wait another one or two).

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes