Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Great game,on the bus are the best scenes of the game.

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Anybody know why this game will not load now {PC Version} Tried DL from 2 different sites

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
This game actually highlights one of the main reasons why I dislike seeing the NTR tag in a game, even if it is avoidable.

It's not an issue with the content per se, different people like different games, and some games just aren't 'for me'.

I am also a firm believer that the Dev should make whatever game they want (just as I will support whatever games I want).

My issue is more technical with the time and work hours.
If a game has an NTR and a 'non-ntr' route, then development time is split.
And as a result, these games that try to appease both crowds almost always end up with issues such as Slowed Releases, Disjointed Story (depending on how much 'common route' leans either way), or a lack of content (which typically will annoy whichever group is underrepresented)

Best of luck with your game Dev, but I think I will skip this game for now, and maybe revisit next year.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Family Fun [v0.13] [Bob the Creator] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,04 GB / 188 MB - Family_Fun_v0.13-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
This game has great potential but as it stands right now, it needs a clearer direction for the story and character interactions (and H-interactions). The story line with Sophie (NTR and vanilla) made a lot of sense and was very fun, especially the NTR stuff. But the older sister and the mom both seem lacking to me and confusing. The effect the MC's dick (or sexual attention) has on Sasha is interesting and something I thought would carry over to the mom and older sister but so far the older sis just wants to dominate you and so does the mom, just not very interesting to me. The whole "sexual attention turns them into sluts" is a good angle (and I like it) but as it stands the story just is a bit unclear (especially when it comes to the mom and older sis).
Also as a NTR lover, the train scenes with Sasha are 10/10 amazing (love the faces and animations) and I'm begging for more NTR with Sasha AND some with the mom and older sis please. Also implied sexual relationship between Sasha and dad? I'm 100% on board with that, have the dad come back and steal Sasha and the sister from MC.
So I guess long story short, with some more focus on the story and mechanics of the world this could be 10/10, good work dev! I will be watching this one.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I mean...it is an [Incest] game on Patreon...kinda surprised it has taken this long.
Due to Patreon's treatment of both developers & subscribers I refuse to use them any more. Hopefully this developer adds SubscribeStart and/or buy me Coffee as other methods of payment.
There was a line that idnetified the MC as being a step-son

Last edited:

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I have enjoyed what LITTLE there is. I lost my previous save, so had to start all over. I'm still running into WIP messages. This game really seams to be someone side hobby.
I would contribute some small abount, based on the small amount of content so far. Hopefully the developer treats this game seriously and if he/she adds SubscribeStar or Buy me a Coffee I'll contribute some funding. PS; I prefer Renply

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes