Mar 19, 2023
Sad this game got abandoned :/ anybody can recommend a similar game? I really dig the whole innocent family corruption/incest thing and the character art. I know there are probably thousands of games like that on this forums, but most I tried were trash :(

Why is there only a handjob in the shower scene with Sophie? and the handjob scene with both Anna and Sophie is not triggering. Even the replays in the cheat room doesn't show either of those. Although, looking through the game files verifies that the images for both those scenes exist unless they're there for future use?
Idk about the shower scene, must be a bug cuz I remember that in earlier versions you can have sex with her on full relationship. The handjob with Anna and Sophie in the couch is triggered at afternoon every now and then, when both girls are on the same room. It only happens on certain days though and I think you need to have the full relationship with both girls.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Sad this game got abandoned :/ anybody can recommend a similar game? I really dig the whole innocent family corruption/incest thing and the character art. I know there are probably thousands of games like that on this forums, but most I tried were trash :(

Idk about the shower scene, must be a bug cuz I remember that in earlier versions you can have sex with her on full relationship. The handjob with Anna and Sophie in the couch is triggered at afternoon every now and then, when both girls are on the same room. It only happens on certain days though and I think you need to have the full relationship with both girls.
Alternatively, try - A Struggle With Sin

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017

Golden mean is similar in some things

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
This is a good hentai game in terms of adult conetents, but why is it taking so long for the next update?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes