BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I searched but maybe I am asking wrong... I just finished boning red while she was caught in the washer. When she popped out and we landed on the floor I got an error message that the game couldn't find...img/pictures/29.png. I looked in the directory in question and sure enough, couldn't find the file. Is it named wrong or just left out during the installation? The game will not progress past that error message.

It appears the naming convention has changed and Mr Dev forgot to edit the calls for certain images at the end of soph_stuck_etc.

Last edited:

klaba

May 25, 2017
I searched but maybe I am asking wrong... I just finished boning red while she was caught in the washer. When she popped out and we landed on the floor I got an error message that the game couldn't find...img/pictures/29.png. I looked in the directory in question and sure enough, couldn't find the file. Is it named wrong or just left out during the installation? The game will not progress past that error message.

It appears the naming convention has changed and Mr Dev forgot to edit the calls for certain images at the end of soph_stuck_etc.
Thanks for finding that.
It's fixed for the next version.

For now, you can put these pictures into the \img\pictures folder and it should work.
View attachment pictures.rar

Reactions: BiggusDikkus
Mar 19, 2023
Hey! I just made an account just for thanking you, this is one of the best games I'll ever played and if you or somebody else can recommend more of this style with animations and such (maybe in a private message) I'll really appreciate it.
Quick question: are those scenes like the "sop_gif" or the one with Sophie in the train in the game? I played the game some time ago and couldn't see them.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Hey! I just made an account just for thanking you, this is one of the best games I'll ever played and if you or somebody else can recommend more of this style with animations and such (maybe in a private message) I'll really appreciate it.
Quick question: are those scenes like the "sop_gif" or the one with Sophie in the train in the game? I played the game some time ago and couldn't see them.
They are in the game.

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
honestly, this is one of the first games that I've played that used the RPGM engine, and honey select models, that I liked. it's extremely well written, which is welcoming. I was expecting the same bullshit you get in every incest ero game. but the characters in this game are somewhat unique and compelling. this instilled some sense of hope in me because this game reminded me (and I know this might sound bad to some) of bone tales. bone tales captivated me because of it's art but this game does that not with it's art, but how it's structured and how the characters behave. honestly hats off to whoever is developing this. and hopefully, unlike bones, they complete the damn game.

Darkside17

Jul 23, 2017
Is anyone able to post a save with Sophie homework event complete mine can't/wont allow me to trigger the shower scene even after the .15a patch

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes