Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I dunno if it's something wrong with the game or with my RPGmaker, but the game seems to crash a lot. I feel like if I'm mashing z to speed through scenes it just hangs.
I was going to write this. If you leave the game for a few minutes without saving first it freezes. I just had a weird thing happen, I bought the lock pick and opened moms door watching her masturbate, slightly sticking the frame, then when it ended I clicked when arrow appeared and it froze on a frame of fucking lil sis against a mirror.
I like the game, but these bugs need to be reported. Maybe an issue with RPGMaker, not sure which generation/version you are using.

klaba

May 25, 2017
I was going to write this. If you leave the game for a few minutes without saving first it freezes. I just had a weird thing happen, I bought the lock pick and opened moms door watching her masturbate, slightly sticking the frame, then when it ended I clicked when arrow appeared and it froze on a frame of fucking lil sis against a mirror.
I like the game, but these bugs need to be reported. Maybe an issue with RPGMaker, not sure which generation/version you are using.
Yea this is a known issue, and the big problem is that it happens randomly and I have no idea how to fix it effectively.
It's probably some plugin that isn't compatible with another plugin. But I lack the knowhow to find out what's wrong.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yea this is a known issue, and the big problem is that it happens randomly and I have no idea how to fix it effectively.
It's probably some plugin that isn't compatible with another plugin. But I lack the knowhow to find out what's wrong.
Have you checked the tech section here? Or, find a game maker that also uses the same version of RPGM and ask them. The concept is good and the story flows, still want more hints about moms experiment, but mechanics come first. Especially if the fix will mean a restart.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Have you checked the tech section here? Or, find a game maker that also uses the same version of RPGM and ask them. The concept is good and the story flows, still want more hints about moms experiment, but mechanics come first. Especially if the fix will mean a restart.
I'll give it a try.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Hey is the game buging out for anyone? Like in between scenes we get to view the shower scene with the lil sis almost always.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Wise man say do not punish MC with no new content unless he chooses NTR every time. Morning meal stories is Ze grind.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Fixed the bug, sorry about that.

Here is a link to v0.15a
MEGA
Even using this d/l when you watch the mother masturbate at night then it cut to the sister in the shower and just froze on that image.

Unrelated, but I dunno why the sister is going on about being a virgin and making the MC buy her presents when she's already been heavily dicked down on the train... also if you're gonna repeat events like that, then have an option to skip it, as it takes forever to get through.

Last edited:

klaba

May 25, 2017
Even using this d/l when you watch the mother masturbate at night then it cut to the sister in the shower and just froze on that image.

Unrelated, but I dunno why the sister is going on about being a virgin and making the MC buy her presents when she's already been heavily dicked down on the train... also if you're gonna repeat events like that, then have an option to skip it, as it takes forever to get through.
Are you using an older save from v0.15?
That might probably be it.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes