Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
NTR is fine by me. But as NTR usually is like politics on this site i would recommend making it avoidable somehow to prevent those oh so useless and endless discussions this site is plagued with.
yep 2 options should the , the less the developer can made . so each person to his own cup of tea.

personally dont dislike the NTR when the buchbag main character is pitifull beta, who cant even score a girlor goes around on stupy behavior, aka Kirito and Shiji Ikari, worse ever betas mcs regret waching that shit. Want my young back .

so if the mc gonna be like thos 2 examples. Better going to the NTR side

but please 2 options so people can choice , thanks . Good game so far.

Reactions: Toushiro

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
I agree with the dev. notes. This game has become a clusterfuck, but I think it really deserves a remake. Especially that redhead! <3
That being said this game always felt like a ren'py game to me, like it was an unofficial port to rpgmaker.
Still, here's hoping for a remake with consistent graphics, and a perfected script (and scripts) on a suitable platform.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yea, I thought about that problem, but when I look at the totality of the game, it doesn't make sense for me to chase after these little inconsistencies, when the whole game is a big cluster fuck.

I'll manly focus on finish this game's story and put in some nice content here and there in the meantime.
Hi klaba... I have to agree that the graphics & animations are all over the place but I'm on the side of a few others here that would love to see a remake in renPy. If nothing else, it's probably because I just can't get enough of smokin hot redheads with vivid green eyes! Sophie is just so hot!!! :devilish: :devilish:

Even with the different looks of the models... it's the whole story part that I really like so I do hope that you will be interested enough (in the future) to remake the game.

klaba

May 25, 2017
I agree with the dev. notes. This game has become a clusterfuck, but I think it really deserves a remake. Especially that redhead! <3
That being said this game always felt like a ren'py game to me, like it was an unofficial port to rpgmaker.
Still, here's hoping for a remake with consistent graphics, and a perfected script (and scripts) on a suitable platform.
Hi klaba... I have to agree that the graphics & animations are all over the place but I'm on the side of a few others here that would love to see a remake in renPy. If nothing else, it's probably because I just can't get enough of smokin hot redheads with vivid green eyes! Sophie is just so hot!!! :devilish: :devilish:

Even with the different looks of the models... it's the whole story part that I really like so I do hope that you will be interested enough (in the future) to remake the game.
I'm working with renpy right now and I really like it.

I don't think a full remake is realistic. It would be a huge waste of time in my opinion. But it's possible that I might be wrong.
I have thought about a spinoff, focusing on 1 character only. I'm just not sure, if it's a good idea to use the same characters in a different story.

Last edited:

klaba

May 25, 2017
The only thing I don't understand about this game is what it's called...
I had to change the original game, cause of some ToS violations with Patreon.
The new name will make sense, once the main story advances.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Yea, I thought about that problem, but when I look at the totality of the game, it doesn't make sense for me to chase after these little inconsistencies, when the whole game is a big cluster fuck.

I'll manly focus on finish this game's story and put in some nice content here and there in the meantime.
I definitely get it.

It actually turns out becoming darker if kept this way. It's as if Sophie was literally gaslighting the MC during that scene if you do the train events first. So you can definitely leave it as is. But I know it wasn't intended to be that way, hence my first suggestion.

Overall still very solid. And considering I've played probably 60% of the games on this website (95% of the popular ones), I'd still rate this as pretty up there with the good ones.

Excited to see more.

Reactions: klaba

DNATNW

Nov 21, 2017
She is for sure coming back, I'm just currently not happy with her design. That's why I've been holding back on some events with her.
Hey Klaba, I Don't know if this is something you would consider or not but if you want the game to progress faster and be able to focus on the design of events and characters why not look at bringing on some help? There are plenty of people who you could reach out to that would be able to help you with specific things, even around here. Why not take a step back a moment and look at the parts you struggle with the most? Are you struggling with storylines? If so find someone who can help with that! Are you struggling with art? Reach out to an artist! Are you struggling with design ideas? Ask the community! There are people who genuinely like the current game and idea you have brought to us even if it does have issues as you yourself have stated. Even if you just feel like brainstorming ideas with someone you can always reach out to the community as a whole or invested individuals. While i cant help you financially due to personal struggles i can help with anything story related or writing related if you ever decide you want some help in those areas! Don't be afraid to reach out for help to anyone who has the skills klaba and keep up the good work, Even if currently its running slow we genuinely love what you are making right now, Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Reactions: Xrandom

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I suppose previous saves before rework are not working? If so could dev provide saves (with NTR included) before this update?

Dec 20, 2018
Really like the new models. I've found one prominent bug which is the shower scene with sophie appearing during certain scenes with her or the other characters.

Reactions: klaba

phreno

Nov 16, 2018
I dunno if it's something wrong with the game or with my RPGmaker, but the game seems to crash a lot. I feel like if I'm mashing z to speed through scenes it just hangs.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes