Mar 23, 2022
If anybody is interessted I made a fap mod

Key Features:
  • Girls are much dummer
  • Girls don't increase her intellected lighting fast
  • You do much more pleasure damage
  • An HP display
@HelotGames
I hope you arn't mad that I modfied your work and for all it worth you have some nicely written code
Not mad at all :) You are free to mod as you please, as long as you dont claim to have made the original game.

Now, it looks like you have modded my 0.1 version. On my Patreon the new 0.1.1 version is out for the public, which I would highly recommend that you check out. It has been balanced a bunch and includes a tutorial :)

Cheers.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Not mad at all :) You are free to mod as you please, as long as you dont claim to have made the original game.

Now, it looks like you have modded my 0.1 version. On my Patreon the new 0.1.1 version is out for the public, which I would highly recommend that you check out. It has been balanced a bunch and includes a tutorial :)

Cheers.
Btw in the 0.1.1 is still a glearing issue which make the game impossible to continue after each exam the stats of all girls improve and not only the one which take the exam.

Left side is my moded 0.1 and on the right side is your 0.1.1
1648735546402.png

else you do contradict yourself with this statement :D

1648735646967.png

Reactions: HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Btw in the 0.1.1 is still a glearing issue which make the game impossible to continue after each exam the stats of all girls improve and not only the one which take the exam.

Left side is my moded 0.1 and on the right side is your 0.1.1
View attachment 1732311
This was actually intentional in the beginning to increase difficulty already in the first week, but I agree that after making the tutorial, it makes less sense :)

Thank you for pointing it out though!

Reactions: TgMaker

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
is the idea of the game that you will always eventually run out of girls doing the test? no matter how much i try to prevent it more than 1 girl completes it each week so it's just a matter of time until i run out. at the very least it would be nice if it was possible to get a girl to come in completely naked before they inevitably complete the test

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
is the idea of the game that you will always eventually run out of girls doing the test? no matter how much i try to prevent it more than 1 girl completes it each week so it's just a matter of time until i run out. at the very least it would be nice if it was possible to get a girl to come in completely naked before they inevitably complete the test
At the moment there is no end goal for beating the game, meaning that at the current state, you will always run out of girls sooner or later, but this will change in the near future, so that the player will have something specific to work towards :)

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
A new traceback for you to analyze. Seems like the limit of 33 stolen panties can be reached if you tweak game settings (granted, in the base game that's almost impossible to achieve).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe the playerPanties list should be replaced with a dictionary, indexed by the panty type, with times stolen as a value? This way the number of elements in this dictionary would be limited by the number of panty types, not panties, and would fit easily in the stash window.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
A new traceback for you to analyze. Seems like the limit of 33 stolen panties can be reached if you tweak game settings (granted, in the base game that's almost impossible to achieve).

Maybe the playerPanties list should be replaced with a dictionary, indexed by the panty type, with times stolen as a value? This way the number of elements in this dictionary would be limited by the number of panty types, not panties, and would fit easily in the stash window.
Thats a really good idea!

Thanks a lot for your feedback :)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
"Alternate" means switching back and forth between different things. I'm not entirely sure what you want to say that girls' stats do, maybe "improve", but "alternate" is definitely not the right word.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
After having played it, I agree with the post about flavour pics. The framework is there, but it feels really soulless. At least add face pictures to each girl so they aren't just names.

In fact, and I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but in my opinion this game would really, really benefit from some sort of avatar system (I don't know how you would do this with RL pictures but maybe something 2D like the or 3D sprites overlaid on top of a 3D model like Lab Rats 2). Then you could actually represent the girl instead of having her just be a collage of pictures of clothes, and even influence variables like body size, breast size, height, skin color, hair color, etc, that you just can't right now because they're not at all visually represented.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
In fact, and I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but in my opinion this game would really, really benefit from some sort of avatar system (I don't know how you would do this with RL pictures but maybe something 2D like the or 3D sprites overlaid on top of a 3D model like Lab Rats 2).
I'd argue that instead of using a program or something to generate an avatar that would probably make it feel like just any other game, it would probably be better if they just double down on what they are doing and just increase variety as well as including a face picture.

romanhqwerty

Aug 5, 2016
Great game!

Would love it if stealing clothes was expanded beyond panties and had a material consequence. An example could be: they have no items of their preferance available they have to dress more slutty than they would like (and perhaps comment on it or do worse at the test because they use 1 hand to cover up).

PhantomBull

Nov 17, 2017
I don't know if it has been fixed in the Patreon version, but in the version posted here if you skip the text it ends the game whenever a picture has to be clicked instead of an option, which is annoying for the ones who don't want to read all the text

Aug 30, 2019
Hey I took one of the links to hentai high school and it looks kinda interesting but I can't find an overview or explanation of what it is, like I usually get on F95zone, can anyone explain what it is?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Having tried v0.1.1 the easy mode makes the game more grindy as you have less rounds to manipulate the girls. Instead the required answers should increase to make it easier. Each mode has 12 rounds, answers set to 5 hard, 6 normal and 7 easy.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
WAY TOO MODDED VERSION :

WTM IS NOW A STANDALONE GAME, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE : WTM Academy

Don't ask me why, I've spend my time modding and fixing weirdly implemented things in the game.
This version contains more content (cloth,exam subjects,variations,stats,settings,balance,gifs), but it's mainly a big code overhaul.
Vanilla game saves won't work as it's a complete different version of the game.

Enjoy !
Feel free to give feedbacks :cool:

How to mod the mod (add cloths, gifs, imgs... ) : here

DL LINKs :

Last edited:

mark818

Feb 25, 2021
WAY TO MODDED VERSION :

Don't ask my why, I've spend my last 48h modding and fixing weirdly implemented things in the game.
This version contains more content (cloth,variations,stats,settings,balance,gifs), but it's mainly a big code overhaul.
Obviously, old saves won't work at all.

Enjoy !

LINK :
Damn that was a lot of efforts. You have my respect! OP's codebase sure can use some refactoring, and it will help a ton in the future. I wonder how you fixed the skipping all the way to main menu bug?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Don't ask my why, I've spend my last 48h modding and fixing weirdly implemented things in the game.
Thanks for your effort. Unfortunately, I have a traceback for you as well. Happened during the first weekend.
Looks simple to find and fix, but will probably bite everyone.

EDIT: it happens if you click on the gear image during the weekend - not your gear, which you moved to the upper left corner, but the original one, in the lower centre.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Damn that was a lot of efforts. You have my respect! OP's codebase sure can use some refactoring, and it will help a ton in the future. I wonder how you fixed the skipping all the way to main menu bug?
In short : renpy.choice_for_skipping()

Thanks for your effort. Unfortunately, I have a traceback for you as well. Happened during the first weekend.
Looks simple to find and fix, but will probably bite everyone.
I'm just stupid, it's fixed ><
The settings menu was using an outdated reference, nothing to worry about :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermenegild

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
WAY TO MODDED VERSION :

This version contains more content (cloth,variations,stats,settings,balance,gifs), but it's mainly a big code overhaul.
Obviously, old saves won't work at all.

Enjoy !

LINK :
That is a lot of effort just for two days. But why did you add the .save files to the download, total size of these were 283Mb, also I tried some, they didn't work.

I have come across image problems for Naomi Kassing and Hayley Mills. Both their grope boob images do not come up.
Also is it possible to change the pink text to black.

Edit: Sometimes the wrong girl leaves the room, eg girl 2 is supposed to leave, but girl 1 goes. Also the panty stealing maybe broken, it doesn't count sometimes.

Last edited:

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
After having played it, I agree with the post about flavour pics. The framework is there, but it feels really soulless. At least add face pictures to each girl so they aren't just names.

In fact, and I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but in my opinion this game would really, really benefit from some sort of avatar system (I don't know how you would do this with RL pictures but maybe something 2D like the or 3D sprites overlaid on top of a 3D model like Lab Rats 2). Then you could actually represent the girl instead of having her just be a collage of pictures of clothes, and even influence variables like body size, breast size, height, skin color, hair color, etc, that you just can't right now because they're not at all visually represented.
Thanks a lot for the feedback :)

I had already thought about doing something along those lines, however, I would rather wait for a specific designer to join me, and help me designing the parts for the game where needed :)

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes