3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
i cant believe after almost a year in development the dev just gonna casually put NTR in without warning, so now you gotta choose which girl you wanna watch get fucked by someone else
What? The NTR route is not even optional?
What a way to ruin a game...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yes it is
You need to delete line 628 from GFevents.rpy, then the scene will conclude correctly.

Here the fixed file
Thanks for the fix, there seems to be other bugs in 0.5.2a as well, B_Name and F_name instead of mollys boyfriends name and Hannahs friends name

What? The NTR route is not even optional?
What a way to ruin a game...
Yep, NTR should ALWAYS be optional, though since he hasn't found out yet, the Dev should add an option for him to not find out.
Everyone loves a good harem (usually), so the NTR should be optional, hopefully it's changed in the next update

*finish* & *Sign*
There's a lot of grammatical and spelling errors throughout the game, i just ignore it

Reactions: Paapi

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
This are the ones i found so far:

mc: ... but it doesn't give enough money to rend (rent) or get a dorm.
Josh: since (start with mayus) you're a boy (and he winked at me)
MC: what (start with mayus) should I expect...
Lily: She didn't want to left (leave) the city
Molly: Did you had any clases(classes? not sure if i tipped only one "S" when transcribing )? MC: Not yet. (He just told Lily that he had math)
Molly: He didn't felt ready for the responsibility what (that) a child comes with.
MC:(Finally she sit(s) up in the chair.)
The day you have to meet Katie, the third option appears as "Go the the address [MF_name] gave you" no one gave me an address and the name appears bugged

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I'm playing the VN version cos i hate sandbox games, are there specific options i have to choose to get with hannah?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Just a Rant, btw i love this game. However (spoiler) when things get going with with the little cutey (lily) she says she wants to keep her 'virginity' so the MC thinks buttfuck! NO NO NO!!! fucking Sodomites, Why is it people think, hmm no pussy , so lets just use the pooper, it's okay. Look, if yer fetish is for anal, fine. but use as an ADDED part to yer already free sex program.
A Better route.... she sees MC drilling dear sweet Mom and thinks Hmmm i want me some a that....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once she "sees" what analsex is she might be more willing to take it into pussy than in ass.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
got near end of update and the Katie train/route seems broken. she has been looking for her bunny ears for 2 weeks now...

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Im hoping that anal sex with the roommate will become an option in the future and not just a one off after the first time...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes