3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im hoping that anal sex with the roommate will become an option in the future and not just a one off after the first time...
i'm quite sure that it will happen, maybe on next update if mc has managed to buy lube.

Sep 25, 2017
Question, the hint box says to talk to molly for the 2nd weekend trip before friday and wait till friday after that, but I can't seem to find when and where to talk to her about it, the option just doesn't come up.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Question, the hint box says to talk to molly for the 2nd weekend trip before friday and wait till friday after that, but I can't seem to find when and where to talk to her about it, the option just doesn't come up.
if i remember it was actually on friday

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Pretty sure i just talked to her every evening repeatedly until it unlocked

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
got near end of update and the Katie train/route seems broken. she has been looking for her bunny ears for 2 weeks now...
Need the fixed update 0.52c, or the script that someone posted within this thread, which fixes the bunny costume loop.
Script correction in this post
Fixed script

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: VN..reader

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
add anime

Are there any plans soon to get to have the MC bang Lily in the ass?

Also seems last 2 updates no NEW sex scenes.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I have financially supported this game since the first episode dropped on F95 but I have pulled my support after the last release cause it seems that the dev has caved in to the douchebag NTR beggars... I hope they at least give you money cause you are now officially dead to me! Good luck with your game, I hope the mods update the tags with NTR so we can all steer clear of this...
Actually, i spoke to the Dev regarding NTR, but as you jumped the gun so to speak, before getting all the details. If you are referring to Lily and Kellan, that will be avoidable, you will have a choice as to how that scenario plays out

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5.2b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

taru

Apr 23, 2018
am i gonna have to pick one or the other at the end of this itll be sad if i do

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Also, when will the mom not be pissed for whatever - I forget what. Lily is the hot one though even though IRL her mom would be younger than me. Usually in these games play a kid, not a 40-something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, when will the mom not be pissed for whatever - I forget what. Lily is the hot one though even though IRL her mom would be younger than me. Usually in these games play a kid, not a 40-something.
she will forgive after some time.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Actually, i spoke to the Dev regarding NTR, but as you jumped the gun so to speak, before getting all the details. If you are referring to Lily and Kellan, that will be avoidable, you will have a choice as to how that scenario plays out
It is avoidable if you back off of Lily, but if you want Lily, it's on like Donkey Kong... Not really jumping any gun it was there in black & white, if you cockblock Kellan he is going after your main squeeze! When the choice came up, I closed my game and withdrew my support of the dev, cause I didn't see a 3rd choice to pick up a claw hammer and beat Kellan to death to protect what is mine!

My last post was deleted for kink shaming which is bullshit! This game does not list NTR in the tags and all of a sudden in the 5th release it is there because NTR lovers have applied pressure to the dev to include it... You don't see me posting in NTR game threads or on their Dev's Patreon page any condemnation, cause it is clearly marked and I stay away as it's not my thing. Just like the NTR crowd should respect when the game doesn't have it, instead of trying to bully the dev at the expense of the supporters of the game as it was intended...

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It is avoidable if you back off of Lily, but if you want Lily, it's on like Donkey Kong... Not really jumping any gun it was there in black & white, if you cockblock Kellan he is going after your main squeeze! When the choice came up, I closed my game and withdrew my support of the dev, cause I didn't see a 3rd choice to pick up a claw hammer and beat Kellan to death to protect what is mine!

My last post was deleted for kink shaming which is bullshit! This game does not list NTR in the tags and all of a sudden in the 5th release it is there because NTR lovers have applied pressure to the dev to include it... You don't see me posting in NTR game threads or on their Dev's Patreon page any condemnation, cause it is clearly marked and I stay away as it's not my thing. Just like the NTR crowd should respect when the game doesn't have it, instead of trying to bully the dev at the expense of the supporters of the game as it was intended...
Well from what the dev told me in a PM, you will be able to choose whether kellan will get with lily or not (meaning beyond the latest update), depending on future choices you make, they couldn't go in to too much detail obviously, as to not spoil things, but i guess we will see, but they said that you can still have all the girls, so i guess time will tell if that's the case or not

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Well from what the dev told me in a PM, you will be able to choose whether kellan will get with lily or not (meaning beyond the latest update), depending on future choices you make, they couldn't go in to too much detail obviously, as to not spoil things, but i guess we will see, but they said that you can still have all the girls, so i guess time will tell if that's the case or not
Thanks.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020

now i don't want to bad mouth you sir. however... Kellan says he likes Hanna, so support him in this and there is NO problem, shit dude you gotta be crazy to Need hanna over lilly, and that aint much of an ntr thing. So suck up junior. the DEV did you NO wrong... you however did him wrong with these comments. i don't like ntr either but this aint it. so either you were trying to fuck up kellan (YOU being the CUCK) or you complain that kellan fucks your path. Not NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Kond
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes