3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
Hey can anyone share the save files of the sandbox right after the vn mode ends(after second trip.). Don't want to start again for new content.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
now i don't want to bad mouth you sir. however... Kellan says he likes Hanna, so support him in this and there is NO problem, shit dude you gotta be crazy to Need hanna over lilly, and that aint much of an ntr thing. So suck up junior. the DEV did you NO wrong... you however did him wrong with these comments. i don't like ntr either but this aint it. so either you were trying to fuck up kellan (YOU being the CUCK) or you complain that kellan fucks your path. Not NTR.
INITIATING search for cucks...
Results: Found 1

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Starting to get bored with all the grinding without making any progress.
Can't continue with Molly and can't get Lily to watch dirty Movies with me.
Keep getting stuck with licking her in the Park.

Deffo need some kind of Guiding List or WT

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
Starting to get bored with all the grinding without making any progress.
Can't continue with Molly and can't get Lily to watch dirty Movies with me.
Keep getting stuck with licking her in the Park.

Deffo need some kind of Guiding List or WT
There is a walkthrough in the game (top right corner). If you finished the story events then you can only do the repeatable ones like the one in the park/bathroom/etc.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
It seems like he published info about the next update and a teaser...
(I'm not a patron so I don't know what it's about)

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
It's a pretty good VN, it looks like he could use a few more Patrons. I'll throw $5 at Loki Art.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Is this abandoned now? Nothing new in forever and last couple had very little. STILL no anal with Lily. Jesus Christ WTF?

Reactions: stever

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's been posts teasing 0.6, the last one was a bit over a week ago. All locked though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It's not abandoned, the development will just go on at the speed of a snail. Because he has exams to prepare, earns 200 bucks per month and was too ambitious in the last updates.
It will be like High Rise Climb: one new version per year, maybe two if we're lucky.
Too bad I liked this game :(
Yeah it's coming up to 5 months since the last update, which is a shame as i really like the game, but kinda losing hope of an update any time soon, despite the teasers.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes