3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The thing that amazes me about SVS is the fact that they get releases super fast, but only uses that crappy paid upload servers, so the only real and objetive public is the people who also paid for the servers, the rest of us only uses the site as reference to a near most friendly release here or in other sites.
It's just their business plan and their business model. In short, they make money through two ways : Organic trafic and subscriptions to their servers. Don't know if they do SEA, cause I never saw svs ads anywhere.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's just their business plan and their business model. In short, they make money through two ways : Organic trafic and subscriptions to their servers. Don't know if they do SEA, cause I never saw svs ads anywhere.
Indeed, plans and strategies, a whole world totally hidden to my limited knowledge. Never figured out how to make a penny in internet, neverless how other people does that. At least I'm happy I can get some minimun utility from SVS as whistleblower. God bless F95.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hi!
I have made up my mind and decided to do a release on this/next week (depending on when you read it), around 26-27 BUT (yes it's a big but) this release will not be the full 0.6.0 update!
It will only contain the full content of Angela and some events with Lily and Molly, mainly those that are related to the introduction of Angela.
I should have made this decision a couple of month before this because her content was ready a long time ago but I wanted to release everything at once. Now my patience is gone and I just want to give you something after so many month. This release's name will be "0.6.0 early version" or something like that, the point is to show that it's not the full version.
The rest should come next month (2-3 weeks from now) with all of Lily's and Molly's content.

mega link from the SVS file, my Eset had no issues with the file with a directed scan and seems to play fine.

UncleVT not sure if this is the right format for a request thread fulfillment, apologies if it's horribly wrong.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Fix [B_name] error (the scene in the thumbnail)

bo-name.jpg

Put the file in your "ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._tease_build-pc/game" folder

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Exchange Student [v0.6.0 Tease Build] [LokiArt] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,14 GB

Compressed Size PC: 150 MB
ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._tease_build-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 132 MB
ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._tease_build-mac-crunched.zip: -

Fix for [B_name] error by Steppenwolf is already integrated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

wowka120

Oct 17, 2017
Szia imádom ezt a játékot! Nem lehetne magyarul játszani vagy esetleg magyar nyelvi fájlt extraként elérhetővé tenni? Légysziiiiii.
Hi I love this game! Couldn't you play in Hungarian or possibly make a Hungarian file available as an extra? please

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Was a patron of this game until they added NTR last release... Tags should be amended. If you go after asian girl, main girl goes elsewhere for company... Not sure yet what happens if you are blasting Mom & Daughter but worried if they will now go somewhere else for comfort... I guess the dev folded to the NTR bitches pounding him to include that bullshit into his non NTR game...

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
Was a patron of this game until they added NTR last release... Tags should be amended. If you go after asian girl, main girl goes elsewhere for company... Not sure yet what happens if you are blasting Mom & Daughter but worried if they will now go somewhere else for comfort... I guess the dev folded to the NTR bitches pounding him to include that bullshit into his non NTR game...
As a person that enjoys NTR this didn't feel like the kind of game that would benefit from it. I've been putting off playing for some more updates and this is disappointing news.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Did I do something wrong? I started the save of the old version and there was litterally nothing new but a talk scene. Ended after that. The last update was last year, so I must have done something wrong right?

Reactions: gabriel-ro

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
well then...that sucks....guess this is one more game that;'s gonna get dropped..

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
As a person that enjoys NTR this didn't feel like the kind of game that would benefit from it. I've been putting off playing for some more updates and this is disappointing news.
No game that does not have ntr from the beginning benefits from adding this type of content later. The only thing the developer gets is a massive loss of support. There are hundreds of examples on f95zone. You are delusional if you really think that way.

Jul 14, 2017
Yo, so reading through the comments, can someone post a screenshot of the "asian" (think her name is molly or something) character that has unavoidable ntr content to decide to play it or not
cuz if shes somewhere attractive no bother playing it
is it the bitch on the right?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes