3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
As a person that enjoys NTR this didn't feel like the kind of game that would benefit from it. I've been putting off playing for some more updates and this is disappointing news.
Same, unfortunately there are the more vocal "Put NTR in this" ones giving the rest a bad name and then wondering why there is such a hate for it. I've always thought live and let live, you want NTR play a game that has it, don't want that? Play a game that doesn't have it. But it's got to a point of this now where pressure is applied to NTR games by the non-ntr crowd by shaming them for their kink and vice versa non-NTR games having people push NTR onto them, I'm a top tier patreon of a non-NTR game, it's a harem game too (see we can get along :giggle: ) and I've never once demanded NTR be put into it, nor am I going to, they're my girls. And from my point of view what logic is it to take a vanilla game, pressure to add NTR and then all you really get is a Dev that probably didn't want to add it, it could be half-arsed and you get the hostility of the non-NTR crowd. Why do that when you can get something far better, with a dev into that and without pissing off people who don't like it? No wonder people compare us to furries!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You might argue for going for others in the presence of one girl will have consequences, but when the other dude with this is basically relegated to the token black NTR guy in AVNs, there's really nothing defensible for this move at this far in the development.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I really liked this one and I thought it was over. Not happy about ntr but if avoidable that is ok by me. Just cause I do not like it does not mean you can not. Freedom of choice or something like that. Glad the dev continued on as this was a sort of kinda fresh idea. well written , easy to play and good images. thanks for the share.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Could someone please clarify what this game is about? as it seems by going off what people are saying it's missing some vital tags that could give people a clear indication of what kind of game and outcome there is going to be. Things like multiple endings/Harem/romance etc etc...

jimmy1353

Apr 19, 2020
Hey, thanks for your work.
old save does not work? when I start with old save, this message show up " you have reached the end of the update for the VN mode. More will come in the 0.5.1 Build." ?!?!?!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Okay, so, from reading the comments:

1) this version was a waste of time

2) there's NTR forcibly inserted for some reason?

FFS! I can tolerate shoddy updates from time to time, but I absolutely HATE forced kinks, and if going after one character means NTR then I'm done with this game

Reactions: Hysni and Fragmandk

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Hold up, this got NTR added after it was in development for a while and didn't show any signs that such content will be part of the game?

I hope that whoever pressure the dev into adding that content at least had the decency to support him on patreon, he'll probably needs it after that dick move.

And then they wander why people hate the NTR crowd

Snufflepuff

Nov 6, 2017
Well I'm glad I read the comments first. NTR is a no-go for me. Just to drop my 2 cents on the matter, though... It's impossible to please everyone. That much is for sure. But every game that sells itself as "something with its own identity" and then turns into be something else is ALWAYS received with backlash (unless it's something really really really reeeeeeeeally special, which happens once every trillion games). Define your thing, stick to it, and if you need to do another project for another audience, then do it... you already did one, why not two?

... have a good weekend y'all

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hold up, this got NTR added after it was in development for a while and didn't show any signs that such content will be part of the game?

I hope that whoever pressure the dev into adding that content at least had the decency to support him on patreon, he'll probably needs it after that dick move.

And then they wander why people hate the NTR crowd
I hope the dev enjoys the money he will lose when the vanilla patrons drop his game and the ntr don't even give him a cent. Usually when you have ntr crowd pressure devs into adding ntr in a non-ntr game they never back it up with a pledge. Same goes for non-ntr crowd going to ntr games. All bark no bite

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could someone please clarify what this game is about? as it seems by going off what people are saying it's missing some vital tags that could give people a clear indication of what kind of game and outcome there is going to be. Things like multiple endings/Harem/romance etc etc...
corruption, harem maybe, ntr, cheating (is ntr but is it's own tag), maybe some others.

Wait WHAT is this update only 1 or 5 sek play ??? And that is after a hole year of nothing ?????
this is just teaser not full update.

Hey, thanks for your work.
old save does not work? when I start with old save, this message show up " you have reached the end of the update for the VN mode. More will come in the 0.5.1 Build." ?!?!?!
i'll say wait full 0.6 update.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I hope the dev enjoys the money he will lose when the vanilla patrons drop his game and the ntr don't even give him a cent. Usually when you have ntr crowd pressure devs into adding ntr in a non-ntr game they never back it up with a pledge. Same goes for non-ntr crowd going to ntr games. All bark no bite
Yea i always ask devs it they plan NTR if they say no i go for supportor if i can avoid it i i may go for the same
I will never force a dev to cater to me.
But i have seen so many games on here forced to NTR and went abandon after a while, the dev never get the support by the people that wanted NTR but going NTR after that long time is insane and then even using a token black guy.

Shame, hope he survives this.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah like I predicted, a lot of unhappy people. The developer should be wise to recognize that he screw up and remove the ntr, it doesn't add anything to the plot anyway. He shouldn't have added it in the first place. Hey but if he was unwise enough to add it in the first place, I don't think he's wise enough to remove it so I won't hold my breath.

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
has the dev fixed that "2nd weekend trip" talk? because i cant trigger the talk i try everyday to trigger it but its always the same, anyone has the solution? maybe some console command to reset it?

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
January I had from last version the memory ,today the new one downloaded and you can see and marvel ... at the storage point continue ... once again nothing new at the end

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes